Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
loverofsatin345

Re: Post Your Satin Collection!

Post by loverofsatin345 »

Nice replies only please girls, no need for bitchiness now after all it's nearly Xmas!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

loverofsatin345 wrote:Nice replies only please girls, no need for bitchiness now after all it's nearly Xmas!
Lol, there's only like 1 or 2 actual females who post on these forums (not including the models). I can't beleve Christmas is on Sunday. definitely going to get some new items soon. Is anyone else here buying themselves some nice satin for Christmas?
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I'm bidding on a Tiffany Designs baby blue prom dress, strapless style, pure satin...100 percent acetate inside and out. Can't wait to get it and fuck it hard, drenching it with my semen. What a way to start 2012!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

promdresslover wrote:I'm bidding on a Tiffany Designs baby blue prom dress, strapless style, pure satin...100 percent acetate inside and out. Can't wait to get it and fuck it hard, drenching it with my semen. What a way to start 2012!
Cool, you really dig acetate more than satin, don't you? I usually cut out the acetate linings in my dresses, because they feel like a cheap table cloth material and it gets in the way when I want to turn the dress inside-out for some satin-on-satin fun. Shiny yes, slippery yes, but it doesn't feel as good on the skin as satin does. I've noticed that dresses made out of Acetate feel better than the acetate linings though. Weird! Please post pics when you get it! (CLEAN ONES!)
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

it's the feeling of the silky fabric on my cock, and even better if it has touched the naked body of a woman prior. Nothing is more of a tremendous rush than blowing your load onto such a sensual fabric.

I guess I see you cutting those silky linings out of those dresses as much of a turn off as you do when I post pics of me cumming on my satin/silky linings- to each his or her own- we all have what clicks for us and for me it is silky linings of dresses and coats.

I got outbid on that dress- went up to over 100 bucks- more than I am willing to spend, but those Tiffany Designs dresses are the most incredible looking gowns and I've seen a few at thrift stores and they are made of the highest quality satin and usually have satin linings too. The one I was going to buy at Goodwill a while back was red and still had a sweet scent on it, but I didn't want to pay the $50 price tag, I guess I should have- new they are hundreds.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

promdresslover wrote:it's the feeling of the silky fabric on my cock, and even better if it has touched the naked body of a woman prior. Nothing is more of a tremendous rush than blowing your load onto such a sensual fabric.

I guess I see you cutting those silky linings out of those dresses as much of a turn off as you do when I post pics of me cumming on my satin/silky linings- to each his or her own- we all have what clicks for us and for me it is silky linings of dresses and coats.

I got outbid on that dress- went up to over 100 bucks- more than I am willing to spend, but those Tiffany Designs dresses are the most incredible looking gowns and I've seen a few at thrift stores and they are made of the highest quality satin and usually have satin linings too. The one I was going to buy at Goodwill a while back was red and still had a sweet scent on it, but I didn't want to pay the $50 price tag, I guess I should have- new they are hundreds.
That's the thing though, the dresses are silky and satiny. The linings aren't. Some are slippery / shiny but it's a crappy material, and some have thick cloth linings. So that's why I remove them. If they were actually the same type of material as the dress, I wouldn't cut them out. But yeah they get in the way when I turn the dress inside-out. I like that satin on satin feel. Maybe I'm just not getting the same kind of dresses you are. I'm with you on coats though.

Sucks you got outbid, but yeah Tiffany dresses go for a lot dude.
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

I just bought a my ballgown, went totally crazy when i first wore it and had my fun with it. You should here the sounds of the petticoats rubbing against the satin!
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

My new ball gown
Attachments
My new ball gown
My new ball gown
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

Front of my new ballgown
Attachments
Front of my new ballgown
Front of my new ballgown
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

promdresslover wrote:my latest Ebay score. This soft silky acetate dress has a lining a silky and incredible as the dress. I enjoyed splattin on the silky lining. and it had an intoxicating scent from the former owner, who's awesome body wore it. I would love to fuck her so hard wearing this little black dress wouldn't you? Blowing a huge jizzload onto the slippery silky acetate lining was a blast.

[moderator edit: removed offtopic picture - please see OP for details of what is acceptable in this thread]
This dress look amazing!! how much did u pay for it? its my kind of dress
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

First purchase of 2012. I've got my sights on some other items as well...

Hope you're all having a great satin-filled new year so far! :)
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Kinda off-topic, as this one doesn't have a satin lining, but lately I've really been digging women's leather jackets (with or without satin lining). If it has a satin lining, that's an added bonus. I've been seeing hot teens wearing them everywhere I go now. So sexy. I really like the moto jacket style with the asymmetrical zipper.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

My sister went dress shopping today for a "2nd Homecoming" Dress (Winter Formal). I was surprised to see that when she came home, she had gotten a satin dress!!! It's knee-length red and black satin, possible floral patterned, with one shoulder. I'll take pictures of it tomorrow as I'm going to have fun with it while she's at school. I'm so excited; I can hardly wait! :)
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

leather jackets...got a few of those. But the ones I wear I won't violate though it's hard not to. This is a Sean John bomber I got last year. Buttery soft leather, lined in an even softer thick silver satin. My girl likes it too, though for different reasons. I love watching her slide her body in and out of the satin and the way it looks 3 sizes too big on her. Will snap a pic of her with the Iphone next time she does.

Freddie, you're a lucky man. Can't wait to see what you get to play with.