Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
removed

Re: Post Your Satin Collection!

Post by removed »

another 4 to the collection

watching a few more as usual but i am going to have to sell off around half my collection as i need to raise cash quickly :( so almost 100 dresses will be up for sale soon

this one i will never part with though, it is by far the most stunning dress i have ever come across and doubt i will ever find one to beat it!

you would not beleive how amazing it is, also cost the most by far :lol:
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

So that last dress I posted, apparently my Mom got it and opened it, and threw it away, which she has done before. I try to explain to her, but she just doesn't understand. I am an adult (24) and I can't believe she does things like that. I kinda wanna kill her right now..

Anyway, she says she's gonna keep opening up and throwing out any packages that come for me so I'm seriously done until I get my own place. Might be selling some stuff too; I need fucking money.

Edit : I said I'm sorry and I love you and she said "you can have it" and she just gave it to me! Oh man I'm gonna have a real good time this weekend! Yes! Post still stands though, I'm gonna be out of the satin game until I get my own place. I've got 2+ giant tubs worth; that's more than enough for now. It's gonna be hard to not crave more, but I have to. I still might be selling some things; I'll let you guys know.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Freddie, I know she's your Mom and all, but she actually committed a Federal crime by intercepting your mail and destroying it. If my folks did that I'd call the sheriff's office on them in two seconds, sorry but you don't steal from your family and that's what that amounts to on her part. But then I've been out of my folks place almost 20 years so if they're rolling through going through my stuff they would be right to go to jail!

Yeah, you should get your own pad. Not trying to sound harsh, but 24- it's beyond time my friend. I left home when I was 17 and never came back other than a visit. Nothing like your own place, and I can have all the satin I want to. I can fuck it anytime I wish, whenever I'm in the mood. Hard to have a relationship with the opposite sex when you live with Mom, where does one take a date? Aside it's cool when I bring a girl back to my place and you can talk about things like satin and see if she warms up to it.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

promdresslover wrote:Freddie, I know she's your Mom and all, but she actually committed a Federal crime by intercepting your mail and destroying it. If my folks did that I'd call the sheriff's office on them in two seconds, sorry but you don't steal from your family and that's what that amounts to on her part. But then I've been out of my folks place almost 20 years so if they're rolling through going through my stuff they would be right to go to jail!

Yeah, you should get your own pad. Not trying to sound harsh, but 24- it's beyond time my friend. I left home when I was 17 and never came back other than a visit. Nothing like your own place, and I can have all the satin I want to. I can fuck it anytime I wish, whenever I'm in the mood. Hard to have a relationship with the opposite sex when you live with Mom, where does one take a date? Aside it's cool when I bring a girl back to my place and you can talk about things like satin and see if she warms up to it.
Oh, believe me, I know. I told her it was illegal. I'm just surprised that she didn't actually throw it away and she gave it back. I also don't want to live at home, but I don't have much of a choice. It's too expensive to get my own place right now. Not until I get a full-time job with benefits, anyway. And there is no girl situation; never has been. I always become the friend, and never anything more. Plus I've had a rotten relationship with a girl who completely fucked with my head and that really made me lose all confidence. So I don't even try anymore. Like Steve Carell says about women in The 40 Year-Old Virgin "I respect women so much, that I completely stay away from them."
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Freddie, I feel your pain. I've been where you are, I'm 36, when I was 25 I was in the same situation re: women. Had a girl who I totally fell for, and she used it to fuck my head up so bad I almost left this world. Then I came back to sanity and realized that you just have to be better at their game than they are, and use it to your advantage. The girl I'm with now understands what time it is, and that I choose to be with her, not the other way around, and the minute the bullshit gets too steep, I'm walkin. Plenty of women in this town and life is too short for bullshit and headgames. It was that way when she found out about my satin fetish, I put it out on front street and she at first was put off, but now she is (slowly) starting to warm up to what turns me on.

But you gotta get YOU right first, I feel you on this one, trust me. Getting out and your own place is the first step, after this, things will start happening for you in short order. Trust me I know how shitty the economy we are in here (assuming you are in the USA too). Keep your head up and don't waste on the haters. Just keep moving.
s4satin

Post by s4satin »

[Moderator edit: posts deleted - please stay on topic - see message below]
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

PDL, thanks for the kind words dude. I appreciate it. I think you're right too; once I have my own place I'll figure everything else out. Thanks.

s4satin, I think you meant to post those in the "girls wearing satin" thread. This thread is pictures of satin that you own. Unless you own those items in the pictures, then I am sorry!
Lovesilkydresses

Post by Lovesilkydresses »

Here's A Stunning Silky Polyester Wedding Dress
Attachments
Silky Polyester Wedding Dress
Silky Polyester Wedding Dress
Dress 1.jpg (90.22 KiB) Viewed 8454 times
Lovesilkydresses

Post by Lovesilkydresses »

Here's my Second wedding Dress
Attachments
Sexy satin wedding dress
Sexy satin wedding dress
Dress 2.jpg (86.56 KiB) Viewed 8391 times
gabaka

Post by gabaka »

there are some utterly incredible pics among that lot......a propper visual wank bank i'm going to frequent. Thanks guys
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Scored today. Took a leather jacket from work which had been there for a long ass time but the satin was unbeknownst to me until today. It's a black leather jacket which has a unzippable fleece vest on the inside that can completely come off. Both the vest and the jacket lining are nice quality black satin. Feels damn good! :)
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Hey everybody. Been a while. Back in the game. Couldn't avoid satin lust for long, and there have been a lot of great dresses on eBay lately. I also sold a couple, and my Mom was impressed at how much money I got from them. I think she finally may be alright with me buying dresses now that she sees that they are fun for me but they can also be valuable. If anything does come in the mail, I'll just tell her I bought it cheap and selling it for more money. I might even go out to the Goodwill this weekend and buy some dresses if they have any nice ones. If anyone asks, I'll just say, "You won't believe how much these sell for on eBay!" Anyway, these are my recent purchases. The second dress looks a lot like one my friend wore to her prom back in 2007. I have to wait for it to arrive to see if the color is right. If it is, I have about 60+ pictures of my friend wearing hers.

removed

Post by removed »

Good to have you back in the game buddy! I had to use the same excuse of buying cheap and selling for profit with my girl friend, that meant selling some of my less favourite dresses,

Anyway happy hunting and I will update my latest purchases soon, will need to take pics of all my other dresses I bought before this thread started lol that's around 200 pics though :)
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Freedie,

That second dress screams FUCK ME. I have a few pics of a sensuously clad black chick wearing one just like it, except hers is blue. Gives me wood everytime. What I wouldn't do to spray my piping hot spunk all over such a silky smooth creation inside and out.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Thanks my friends :)

Alhb, looking forward to your pictures. PDL, PM me those pics man! My friend's dress is like a hot pink, so I'm waiting for it to arrive to see how the color really looks. That picture looks like it's shot in a dark room, so it can definitely alter the appearance of the color. I just keep fantasizing about my friend and all the pictures of her in her dress. So sexy. *Crosses fingers for hot pink*