Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satin65653

Re: Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

Post by satin65653 »

satinmad62 wrote:Just won this on Ebay..A vintage satin caftan/robe...Not sure on what the outside will be like BUT just look at that fuckin' lining..i'ts hurting my eyes!!!! :lol:
Can't wait for it to arrive..but it's gonna be a week or two as coming from USA! :( :( ...will tell you all wether it was worth the wait when it arrives
$T2eC16JHJHUFFfj0nceYBSZYI0Hzn!~~60_57.JPG
$T2eC16h,!yYFIb4UWckqBSZYHJp)q!~~60_57.JPG
$T2eC16N,!zUFIbUK1c2mBSZYJzFb-Q~~60_57aaaaaaa.jpg
I'm sure it will be worth the wait. I would love to fuck that.
removed

Post by removed »

Few more I won over past week,

These other three are 100% silk, I've started to focus of the silk ones now as I have plenty of polyester ones

Thanks to tatra for letting me know about this dress and then letting me have it by him not bidding :)

Another ruth tarvydas one, the silk used by that designer is the best I've come across yet!

I stumbled across this on my daily search of ruth tarvydas, sent a buy it now offer and they accepted, was a very low offer too! Love this design and I regret selling my silver and brown ones now!

More to come as usual
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Nice haul there. Can't say I'm a fan of Silk at all, as it's too lightweight for me and I don't like the feel of it, but nice hauls anyway! They are very attractive styles though, especially that last one. Just wish I could find a satin version of it!

Thanks for keeping this thread going everybody.
SatinFantasy

Post by SatinFantasy »

Hi,

I've just bought what is a dream dress for me, and I thought I'd share my delight!
$_12.jpg

She's going to take a few weeks to get here, but I can't wait. I'm sure some of you will have suggestions with what I should do to/with her! :)

Of course I'll do what I feel is right at the time - She's so elegant I doubt that I'll stain her, unless I cant help myself!
satinsexual

Post by satinsexual »

Wow!!!
You have got yourself a real beauty there Satinfantasy
Wouldn't soil her,too good for that, would be a saver to enjoy dozens of times
Love this style of Gown myself,def would have bid against you if I had seen her
fifteen100

Post by fifteen100 »

Freddielinton wrote:Okay so here's a fucking hilarious story :

My Mom and I were talking when she switched the subject to the clothes I have. She straight up said I was a cross-dresser LOL!!!!! After that statement, I had to come clean and try to explain to her as best as I could about all of this. I think now she kinda understands it better, but still thinks it's weird. I told her I'm not a cross-dresser, I don't wear any of this stuff (although I have once or twice just out of curiousity), and that this is a fetish and I like the way it feels and it enhances "guy time", but I'm fantasizing about the girls who owned the dresses that I have many pictures of and each one has a different story and one day I'd like to share that with girls in our sex lives. And she asked a lot of questions and I told her that I'm one of millions of people who have different fetishes and I belong to sites where people have the same interests. I told her there are a lot worse fetishes that I could be into lol.
I had the same problem some years ago. I explained myself and my mother still didn't like it because she thought any girlfriend I would find would think it so odd she wouldn't want to go out any longer. I explained that I'm looking for a girlfriend who would embrace my fetish and play games and dress-up with me all the time. She still shook her head. I have a girl that I've been dating for over a year that loves to dress up for me an let me cum all over her in the clothes. I also love leather and puffy jackets.

BTW I just joined, big fan of satin, silky, nylon, etc. material to rub off on.

Cheers.
Qipaoo

Post by Qipaoo »

SatinFantasy wrote:Hi,

I've just bought what is a dream dress for me, and I thought I'd share my delight!
$_12.jpg

She's going to take a few weeks to get here, but I can't wait. I'm sure some of you will have suggestions with what I should do to/with her! :)

Of course I'll do what I feel is right at the time - She's so elegant I doubt that I'll stain her, unless I cant help myself!
Wow cum all over it and post the video on internet
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

You guys don't know how lucky you are... There's next to nothing on Ebay here in Oz, I search every day but still buy almost everything from the UK or USA which costs almost as much in postage as it does for the item itself.

Anyway, here's my latest score... This one arrived yesterday and is one of the best I have now. The material quality is amazing.
$(KGrHqR,!q4FE0-C2QEYBScjIfzTM!~~60_12.JPG
$(KGrHqR,!q4FE0-C2QEYBScjIfzTM!~~60_12.JPG (10.34 KiB) Viewed 6407 times
$T2eC16F,!)0FIZRyqU,1BScjIcypyg~~60_12.JPG
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

There sure are some beautiful dresses posted on this thread :D :D I enjoy looking at the different styles that appeal to us and hearing the various ways they will be used.
It's no secret on here that I personally like bridesmaids dresses and what I love to do on them :twisted: :twisted: :lol: I guess I'm fortunate to prefer this style of dress, I usually don't have to worry about bidding wars :lol:
This dress is a Mary's Bridal and was advertised as being worn only once for a couple of hours. I won it for less than $20.00 (US) including shipping. It has a soft filmy overlay and a double lining. It's a well made dress. When I e'd the seller, she was VERY descriptive of what her dress felt like :D :D I was getting hard reading it....it was almost like she knew what it was going to be used for, but I'm sure that's just my imagination :lol: :lol: It is a really silky feeling dress.
Anyway, the next time this dress is posted will be on the "Splattin" thread !!!
Attachments
$T2eC16J,!zIFIfBk(BO8BS,88THNGQ~~60_57.jpg AAA.jpg
$(KGrHqJ,!rIFJZcKigYsBS,89n7utg~~60_57.jpg AAA.jpg
$(KGrHqF,!k0FJ,bPYiJgBS,888gW2g~~60_57.jpg AAA.jpg
removed

Post by removed »

Some more from last week

Some la senza pyjamas from way back when they had amazing satin, I used to have the very same ones about 8 or 9 years ago but they got abused something rotten as I was single and very horny back then haha

Another one of these monsoon silk dresses, have a few now but I got it for 99p

This is another monsoon silk dress, I looked up the sellers name on Facebook but could only find one pic of her, would need to add her as friend to see rest but can't really do that, she's quite a looker!
removed

Post by removed »

Just a couple more for now,

Another ruth tarvydas silk one, I may send this one into the mysatin/satinplay sites as I'd love to see baybee and Natalia in it

Also stumbled across this one which I was sure I had seen before on here, found it on the lets play a game thread so pretty happy I got this one :)

More to come as usual
Satinsplasher

Post by Satinsplasher »

Guess what I found peeking out of a bin today :) it was in a housing estate had to wait about 40 min to make sure no one seen me save it !
Attachments
image.jpg
satinsliplover

Post by satinsliplover »

Wow 'd love to !!! I'd love to know it's history...... What did it do to get there ????
craftbeer99

Post by craftbeer99 »

Got my first satin bridesmaid dress, decided to have some fun with it.Image Image Decided to add a shiny track jacket.Image Image
Satinsplasher

Post by Satinsplasher »

satinsliplover wrote:Wow 'd love to !!! I'd love to know it's history...... What did it do to get there ????
I don't know lol just seen a small part of it and knew what it was it's covered in what looks to be fake tan maybe that's why it was dumped ?