i hate seeing satin destroyed

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Freddielinton

Re: i hate seeing satin destroyed

Post by Freddielinton »

Hahaha that's so weird, I totally know what you mean (Especially in that Terminator scene)!

Another scene that always got me was in Scarface after Tony's sister got shot a bunch of times at the end wearing that satin polka-dotted robe.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

another one is "Ghost Ship", you see lots of women in formal and cocktail gowns when they are all sliced open by a wire. There is another with a hot Italian broad in a red satin dress who gets chopped too. Wish I could have been the cleanup guy on that set!
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

sorry, but here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9iXbiBJ ... re=related

Call me a little sick but I actually get a little turned on seeing all that satin getting sliced and soaked. at the end of this clip you can see Francesca Rettondini in a red satin strapless seductive satin gown. And then she gets a hook sliced into her and she's hoisted into the air, her blood gushing down soaking the already red satin dress. you can see her awesome legs against a silky lining as she flops around. I'd love to have a dress like this.
classygloves

Post by classygloves »

I hate seeing beautiful satin desecrated. I have used satin to stimulate myself for all my life but I have always been careful to keep those wonderful garments in like new condition. Of course the new polyester satin and charmeuse are more forgiving but I still would not cum into it Sylvia
Attachments
blowing kisses.jpg
blowing kisses.jpg (26.59 KiB) Viewed 10820 times
cuirandsatin

Post by cuirandsatin »

Oh I completely agree with Sylvia.
I hate seing satin soaked, destroyed, burned... Satin is such a classy fabric that I think it must be treated very careful... with satin gloves... eh eh...
BarbiSatin

Post by BarbiSatin »

I also can't understand why anyone would want to destroy something so pretty. I also don't get the fetish for wet satin. For me the joy is in how super slippery it feels and the shine. I even love the sounds of satin slipping and sliding on satin. once it is wet it loses all the magic.
Attachments
prissy017.jpg
I am a t girl who is addicted to acetate satin. Wearing satin, satin sheets and being bound and tickled tortured with satin ribbons and bows.
satinage

Post by satinage »

Me too.

I used to cum in my nighties, but now I try to preserve my favorite clothes against too many washing.

I don't imagine to destroy the clothes I'm loving so much.
Fan de Satin / Satinfan
SatinSilkSupply

Post by SatinSilkSupply »

Me too never destroy or burn my satin collection.
tootsiemaid

Post by tootsiemaid »

i hate seeing satin destroyed.. my dresses mean so much to mee..
Freddy1000

Post by Freddy1000 »

BarbiSatin wrote:I also can't understand why anyone would want to destroy something so pretty. I also don't get the fetish for wet satin. For me the joy is in how super slippery it feels and the shine. I even love the sounds of satin slipping and sliding on satin. once it is wet it loses all the magic.
Hey Barbisatin, where did u find this set ??
Favourite Models: LEIGH

Favourite Clothing: Long Nightgowns and Long satin dress.

Requests: Duo Sets (girl / girl), More Outfits, Speech.
satinmad62

Post by satinmad62 »

cuirandsatin wrote:Oh I completely agree with Sylvia.
I hate seing satin soaked, destroyed, burned... Satin is such a classy fabric that I think it must be treated very careful... with satin gloves... eh eh...
Couldn't agree more!!!..Satin is meant to be admired and loved...especially the old vintage satins, as they don't make satin like that any more..I just keep the odd old satin skirt or top to, shall we say, finish myself off :)
SatinKnight

Post by SatinKnight »

Hey all,

I do find the destruction of a bautiful satin dress a added turn on, but one factor against it thou is that once you start with even the slightest physical damage then the perfection of the dress is forever lost, Hence when it comes to ripping and things of that nature i do really enjoy it, but i have very rearly entertained it, as i know i would probably regret the lose.. Plus my partner can get attached to them some times, being that she has the choice to wear them in daily life..

We do have a one off plan for a walk through a forrest were she is wearing a satin wedding dress and we have some fun with her in the dress, the dress itself will be baught specifically for the job..Although we don't plan to be ripping chunks out of the dress, i know that a long satin wedding dress and dense forrest won't mix to well especually with what we will be getting up to, which is an added turn on for me.. She wants a forrest adventure and she happy for it to be in satin. Although more research is needed to find an isolated enough spot were we can fool around and get up to mischief..

She also wants to do a trash the dress photo session with her wedding dress that she plans to get married in (which will be satin by her choice), supprisingly this was her suggestion. I personally wasn't keen on the idea at first, as i didn't want her to do a photo session that may damage the dress, given that she may regret the loss off the dress and the sentamental value attached to it.. So we comprimised at getting two of the same dress. One for the wedding and one for the photo shoot after the wedding.. Although she does keep telling me that she doesn't want a bautiful dress like her wedding dress to be just sat in the cuboard forever after the wedding she wants to enjoy it, so i could be lucky enough to have twice the fun, one for play and keeping prestine and one for more adventurerous thing... I'm not sure exactly how far she is planning push with the Trash The Dress Session, weather she plans on getting wet and/or muddy in it i don't know, although i would find it a turn on i'm not going to push for it, as the session is about the pictures she wants from it..

It might be worth some of you check them out on youtube, although i suspect most of you will already know what "Trash the dress" / "Rock The Frock" / "Trash The Prom Dress" is. Some dresses do end up in rivers and streams, the photo shoots them selves are about the artistic side of it..

I do also enjoy wet and/or messy play with my partner in satin, probably because if done right it's a non-destructive way destroying.. LOL and also give me the option of ironing them after being washed and dried..

All in all, i love satin play, the dustruction adds and extra sweetner, but i mostly tend to keep any destructive play to wet/messy keeping thing recoverable..
But most of all, i love my partner for not only accepting my fetish but wanting to be apart of it, despite her not fully understanding it..
SatinKnight

Post by SatinKnight »

hey all again,

I can fully understand why some people don't like destroying satin as it does have a look of and feel about it especially wedding/prom/ evening dresses that are designed to look and feel stunning, but it's probably that look and feel of perfection that can make it such a turn on to destroy as well..
Pogo63_22485

Post by Pogo63_22485 »

I agree about not wanting to trash satin... the trash the wedding dress is the worst..

This is one of my WORST FEARS.. Satin is meant to be enjoyed and kept...

pogo63
I Love Satin, Silk and enjoy seeing Women Wearing it. Very Sexy!!! Love Satin Jackets as well.
SatinSilkSupply

Post by SatinSilkSupply »

Me2 enjoy it and wash back then enjoy again forever.