One of my girlfriends dress

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
promdresslover

Re: One of my girlfriends dress

Post by promdresslover »

I have that EXACT same Roberta dress, except it is a silver in color with a lilac acetate lining. God it feels like heaven inside and out. I love how much of the cleavage that dress shows, just thinking about the bare curvy breasts of a woman against the silky fabric sends me over the edge.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Two more of my favorite dresses that no doubt made a woman feel as turned on as I am. They have to be with the soft silky linings against their nude bodies swaying in motion. the first one is a Niki by Niki Livas I found at a thrift shop. It's got THE softest acetate that feels sooo silky. as you can see, I violated it in no time. It's silky fibers tickled the already enraged cock, and a copious load produced:

This one also a thrift store find, came to me with the sweet scent of the former owner embodied upon it. A soft thick acetate bridal satin on the outside adorned with flowers and a silkier acetate lining and spaghetti straps. I can see a sexy bridesmaid doing the "Electric Slide" in this dress. Tag says "Be Smart", yeah I'm smart enough to take it home and fuck the hell out of it as you can see!

coatfun

Post by coatfun »

promdresslover wrote:Two more of my favorite dresses that no doubt made a woman feel as turned on as I am. They have to be with the soft silky linings against their nude bodies swaying in motion. the first one is a Niki by Niki Livas I found at a thrift shop. It's got THE softest acetate that feels sooo silky. as you can see, I violated it in no time. It's silky fibers tickled the already enraged cock, and a copious load produced:

This one also a thrift store find, came to me with the sweet scent of the former owner embodied upon it. A soft thick acetate bridal satin on the outside adorned with flowers and a silkier acetate lining and spaghetti straps. I can see a sexy bridesmaid doing the "Electric Slide" in this dress. Tag says "Be Smart", yeah I'm smart enough to take it home and fuck the hell out of it as you can see!

Well done promdresslover. Satin was meant to be fucked and not left hanging in a closet.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Another Ebay score. One nice thing about Ebay is that the owner's often model the dress. This one was worn by this cute little blonde and instantly caused my staff to stand at full attention. She included the description and photos of the inside acetate lining. I knew I had to have it. I won the auction and didn't pay that much. When it arrived my heart was racing just looking at her, her nude body covered only by the soft silky acetate lining of the racy dress. As soon as the tip of my cock felt the smooth fabric that had touched her nude body, I lost control and exploded all over it. The dress is quite vintage, "LA Glo" by Roberta. I have a couple more like this, one is a blue velvet with a pure acetate satin lining. It has made me produce some of the most intense orgasms ever.

satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

Yes- CUM on it, I would! :D :D
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

Nice cum shots!! I love to fuck satin dresses and cum all over them too. Its great to find them at the thrift stores,knowing they have been worn makes it even better. And to be able to smell her scent on it!!!!MMMMMMMMMMMMM :D
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

PDL,

I said it elsewhere but you are a very lucky guy intercepting the used satin dresses of that genuinely smoking hot girl. Thank you very much for posting her pic - I had a go myself. I've taken a while to post but I keep coming back to this thread to peruse it again. I also want to say you've done an excellent job on the dresses! Well done. I presume it hasn't stopped there.

I liked the ebay pic too - I liked her. Never thought of that. I shall browse.
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

I would fuck that no doubt. Have satin fun man!!!!! :D
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

What Fun great cum pics yes satin was made to be fucked :D
coatfun wrote:
promdresslover wrote:Two more of my favorite dresses that no doubt made a woman feel as turned on as I am. They have to be with the soft silky linings against their nude bodies swaying in motion. the first one is a Niki by Niki Livas I found at a thrift shop. It's got THE softest acetate that feels sooo silky. as you can see, I violated it in no time. It's silky fibers tickled the already enraged cock, and a copious load produced:

Well done promdresslover. Satin was meant to be fucked and not left hanging in a closet.
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Hi all, I've been browsing ebay since PDL posted his find. While I don't think it is any where near the class of the other pics on this thread I have to post this one. Whoever is behind it has a very good sense of how to press all our buttons at once. The dress is desribed as "prom satin cocktail wedding bubble dress". Don't you just want to wank on those words alone?
Attachments
buttons.jpg
buttons.jpg (121.15 KiB) Viewed 8585 times
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

so wandering the local Goodwill yesterday, I came across this Niki Livas navy blue satin gown. One touch to the super soft silky lining and sweet scent on it, I paid 8.99 for this little slice of heaven. Needless to say, I could barely contain myself. It must have been worn recently, as it has the strong scent of it's former owner on it. Needless to say I exploded uncontrollably onto the lining, which is the softest, silkiest acetate fabric I've ever felt. Glad to add this one to the stash!
IMG_0097.jpg
IMG_0097.jpg (211.86 KiB) Viewed 8525 times
super silky lining, heavy with the sweet scent of it's former owner
super silky lining, heavy with the sweet scent of it's former owner
IMG_0102.jpg (121.64 KiB) Viewed 8511 times
IMG_0097.jpg
IMG_0097.jpg (211.86 KiB) Viewed 8525 times
Attachments
blowing a copious load onto this maddeningly silky lining was a no brainer.
blowing a copious load onto this maddeningly silky lining was a no brainer.
IMG_0107.jpg (222.32 KiB) Viewed 8517 times
halebopp2

Post by halebopp2 »

Hi PDL!
Great dress and great result! Would love to see more!
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

my favorite Niki Livas dress is this red one below. Mainly because of the owner, I won't show her face but with a body like this you get the idea. This is my good friend's niece, the one I would not mind taking a walk in the black forest with. God she is fine. and yes, I have this actual dress and have fucked it probably 200 times, the lining is a soft red satin, which everytime I see this girl I get a stiff shaft thinking of her in that dress. She is 25 with 2 kids now, and still looks smokin hot. she came to my birthday party wearing one of those glittery halter top. got a quick pic with the cell, and later took out the results on the silky lining of what once was her senior prom dress. I'd love to find another one of these. when I make circles with the red satin against the tip of my love rocket, my eyes roll to the back of my head. well enough said. enjoy.
thats Shawn in her little red dress.
thats Shawn in her little red dress.
Shawn in red dress.jpg (86.62 KiB) Viewed 8334 times
slippery red satin lining of Shawn's dress
slippery red satin lining of Shawn's dress
Shawns red dress lining.jpg (110.45 KiB) Viewed 8334 times
cum on Shawn's red dress lining
cum on Shawn's red dress lining
IMG-20110429-00241.jpg (104.89 KiB) Viewed 8335 times
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

and later tonight I had some steam built up after getting blue balls from my girl, so this Jim Hjelm Occasions pure acetate brideasmaid dress got fucked. This one had the creamiest silky lining I've had the pleasure of stroking my throbber to.
IMG-20110428-00236.jpg
IMG-20110428-00236.jpg (113.42 KiB) Viewed 8332 times
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

another cum shot of my favorite red dress. it feels that amazing, gone is the sweet scent of the former owner, due to my soaking with my hot globules, but this soft satin retains it's luster and provides endless pleasure.
soaking Shawn's dress with my seed.jpg
soaking Shawn's dress with my seed.jpg (88.51 KiB) Viewed 8319 times