One of my girlfriends dress

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinstainer

Re: One of my girlfriends dress

Post by satinstainer »

I especially enjoy satin dresses, lingerie, nylon legs and high "fuck me" heels !!!
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Oops, forgot to add this one !!!
Attachments
IMG_0075a.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

This was a brand new satin nightgown, wore with nylons and heels. I couldn't wait for her to put it on so I could rub my hands all over her tits, ass, hips, legs....well you get the idea !!! Damn...she felt soooo good in it !!! My cock was straining to get out and experience the feel of the gown against it, maybe leaving a few trails of pre cum on it. As I was kissing and caressing her, I was rubbing her pussy through the silky material, causing her to cum in the gown !! That was great !!! When we were done, she ended up falling asleep wearing it, so I felt compelled to jack off on her ass as she layed against me !! In the morning, there were several large stains on it. What a way to break in a new satin gown !!!
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

!!!
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

!!!
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

!!!
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

!!!
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Nothing like a woman wearing silk & satin !!!
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

!!!
Attachments
IMG_0014.JPG
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I have a very wonderful and sexy girlfriend. I love it when she wears skirts and little silk summer dresses like this one, especially with nylons and heels !!!
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Though sex with this girl is always FANTASTIC, the other night having her in this silk skirt, satin top, and nylons was incredible !! She fell asleep wearing the skirt, and as she was laying against me with my cock pressed against her, I started to get a hard on again !!! As I began rubbing her body, and feeling her silky nyloned legs and stroking her pussy through her skirt, she stretched and pushed herself harder up against my throbbing cock !! I couldn't help but to blow a load on her silk covered ass !!! We have never talked about doing this type of thing, and this was the first time I ever came on her. Damn...rubbing my cum all over the back of her skirt felt soooo good !!! If she noticed the cum stain on her skirt the next morning (and there was a good one !), she never said anything !! It's a "play" skirt anyway, one of a few dresses and lingerie outfits I bought just to fuck her in. Even though nothing feels as good as cumming IN her, I'm hoping to get the chance to cum ON her outfits again, hopefully while she's wearing it !! She has a real cute short red VS dress that I think I'll have her wear next......
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

satinstainer wrote:I especially enjoy satin dresses, lingerie, nylon legs and high "fuck me" heels !!!

I have never seen satin shine with such a bright shiny luster as I am seeing it shine right now!!! Did you deal abuse to this heavenly blue lingerie slip as well? What brand is that slip? Goodness I am mesmerized!
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Destroy wrote:
satinstainer wrote:I especially enjoy satin dresses, lingerie, nylon legs and high "fuck me" heels !!!

I have never seen satin shine with such a bright shiny luster as I am seeing it shine right now!!! Did you deal abuse to this heavenly blue lingerie slip as well? What brand is that slip? Goodness I am mesmerized!
No...unfortunately I didn't get to do anything with that one...it's a shame too...cum would have shown up on good !!! If I remember right, that was from Fredericks of Hollywood. I did pick up this little number for my girlfriend this weekend...can't wait to see her IN it...and cum ON it !!!!
Attachments
$50 (3).jpg
$50 (2).jpg
$50 (1).jpg