One of my girlfriends dress

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
promdresslover

Re: One of my girlfriends dress

Post by promdresslover »

ahh, the little blue dress, we had quite a night last night. I found some photos of the former owner wearing it on my friend's facebook account. I don't want to post them here as this might not be cool, but there is one money shot where you can see her tits pressing against the very silky fabric of this dress. Needless to say, I shot a big splat right where her tits were. and I did it again. the whole thing is lined in this silky fabric. Next up will be the black Jessica McClintock dress with the thick acetate satin lining- my god it makes you tremble.

Foder

Post by Foder »

promdresslover wrote:ahh, the little blue dress, we had quite a night last night. I found some photos of the former owner wearing it on my friend's facebook account. I don't want to post them here as this might not be cool, but there is one money shot where you can see her tits pressing against the very silky fabric of this dress. Needless to say, I shot a big splat right where her tits were. and I did it again. the whole thing is lined in this silky fabric. Next up will be the black Jessica McClintock dress with the thick acetate satin lining- my god it makes you tremble.

AHHHHH ... A large load, understand that it felt good, there is nothing that makes me more horny than a really soft lining around the cock, congratulations my friend for this dress
halebopp2

Post by halebopp2 »

Hi Foder,
Who makes that wonderful little blue dress?
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I am the proud owner of this little blue cock throbber...

It's made by "Jim Hjelm Occasions" and is 100 percent acetate body and lining. the softest fabric I've ever felt. I am probably going to fuck it again this weekend. Maybe I'll stain the outside this time with some more hot love lava.
halebopp2

Post by halebopp2 »

Thanks...that is a nice one! I can tell from your pics it must be heaven. Thank you so much for sharing it with us :)
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Here is another one from the same source, it's a Jessica McClintock black satin gown, shown with my girlfriend's Rocawear puffer coat, which has the contrasting red satin lining. this is one of the best dress linings I've ever fucked. It is pure thick acetate satin all the way through and feels like a dream. The second pic shows the silky satin lining, the third is the same after I violated it with a few small ropes of my hot cum. I tried to pull away as to not soil the slippery satin too much on the first load, but couldn't resist the slippery satin and had to spurt my hot flowing semen onto it.

promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

This was the third dress and man it was a time fucking this one. It's made by Zum Zum by Niki Livas. I stole a picture of the former owner from my friend's facebook, I cropped out her face to protect the innocent but not the guilty little dress which as you can see, caressed her huge knockers. This girl has one smokin hot body and believe me soaking her dress lining with my seminal seed was truly in order. the silky acetate lining that once felt every curve of her nearly nude body and bare nipples were no match for my already raging stiff shaft. Needless to say, I'm thoroughly tapped out but what a night of satin fucking it was. 1st shot is one gleamed from my friend's FB page of his niece actually wearing the very dress I fucked. 2nd one is the silky lining that was to be tonight's enjoyment and the third is well, the fruits of my labor of love. enjoy. PDL.

coatfun

Post by coatfun »

The satin bridal gown is so beautiful, that I almost passed out when I first took it out of the box. They don't make this rayon bridal satin any more.It makes me cum like no other satin I have ever fucked. I like to stuff it with a body pillow and slowly stroke that beautiful satin, while thinking about the beautiful bride that wore it down the isle.
360554296_o.jpg
360554296_o.jpg (34.88 KiB) Viewed 11347 times
halebopp2

Post by halebopp2 »

Wow..guys...these are great pics! I go bananas over fucking formal wear! I will have to see if I can post some from my collection and little cum to go with it ha ha :)
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I still have an ex-girlfriends' prom dress from about 10 years ago. this is where my thing for prom dresses began. I've always loved satin, but really started doing formal wear. My ex was a short girl about 5' 2 125lbs but huge D-cup breasts. god they were awesome. she wasn't all that intellectual but man could she keep me satisfied. one day I was spent the night at her place and we got up. she was going through her closet and showed me this little short black and white cocktail dress. it was her senior prom dress, it was very simple and showed her cleavage so well. it wasn't satin on the outside, but the inside I noticed had that telltale shimmer only silky fabric has. I asked her to put it on. She smiled and dropped her T-shirt, and was standing there naked and put the dress on. even though we did it the night before, I instantly recharged. I watched as her huge boobs were fondling the silky lining. she made a remark about how she loved the dress because it felt so good. I was so aroused I was ready to blow right then and there.

that was enough for me. I stroked her back and motioned her to the bed. she was going to take the dress off but I pleaded with her not to. she sat on top and rode my swollen cock. I shot a huge load into her, something about her wearing that dress riding me made me want her like it was the first time we did it (we were dating for close to 5 years). I could see her nipples poking through the dress, pressed hard against that silky lining. her whole body undulating in that seductive little black dress. After that encounter, I asked her if I could hold onto the dress, at first she was a little put off by the idea, but I told her it had her scent on it and reminded me of her. She was an insecure (don't know why her body was to die for) and I kind of took advantage of that I guess. I ended up keeping that dress as a souvenir, even though we broke up, we left on good terms. She was totally cool with me wanting to do her in her formal wear. here's a pic of her at her junior and senior prom. and of course the now well worn acetate lining that I have probably dumped a hundred loads into. I still have it and I fuck it whenever I want to recall how good it was to actually get fucked by a girl in a prom dress.

halebopp2

Post by halebopp2 »

Some Laura Ashley wanking fun!
IMG_5706.jpg
IMG_5706.jpg (147.64 KiB) Viewed 11289 times
The finished product!
IMG_5723.jpg
IMG_5723.jpg (247.72 KiB) Viewed 11293 times
halebopp2

Post by halebopp2 »

A satin holoku gown from Hawaii. This acetate felt so great, i blasted it twice!
IMG_7039.jpg
IMG_7039.jpg (250.19 KiB) Viewed 11280 times
IMG_7037.jpg
IMG_7037.jpg (246.69 KiB) Viewed 11284 times
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

that Laura Ashley dress is awesome. makes me tremble just looking at it. does it have a silky lining as well? I could see totally engulfing that green acetate with a torrent of my semen. I love the purple satin dress too- I have a dress that belonged to my cousin that made it my way via the donation bag that same color she had me take with her on the way out the door one day. It is a pure acetate type like the Laura Ashley with an even silkier acetate lining. It is one of my favorite dresses to spooge on. The inside and outside feels so erotic.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

When I received my first Rayon Slipper Satin Bridal Gown in the mail I felt the same way. My hands were trembling so badly opening the package, that I almost couldn't get it open. By the time that I got it out of the box and steam ironed I was shaking so bad I thought I was going to have a heart attack. This was a dream come true. They do not make Satin Bridal Gowns out of this type of satin anymore. There was so much satin in this gown. the train was over 9 feet long of pure candlelight satin softer than butter. It is so smooth and silky to the touch, it almost feels like liquid butter. I can just imagine the beautiful bride walking down the isle it is so feminine. All of the years looking at satin bridal gowns in Bridal magazines and not being able to touch those beautiful gowns, much less having my own beautiful gown to love. I couldn't wait to make love to this candlelight satin goddess. After I added my favorite perfume to the gown I carried it across the threshold into my bedroom. I had lit several candles and the reflection of the candles reflecting off of the glorious shimmering fabric was almost enough to make me cum right there. When I climbed on top of my new lover and touched the tip of my rock hard manhood to the soft, silky satin, I knew that this was going to be the most intense orgasm that I had ever had. I started stroking the satin slowly every thrust was heaven. I was sliding the full shaft of my cock in slow strokes and I could feel my balls rubbing this beautiful satin It was so smooth and silky on my hungry cock. I then leaned forward and started to make little circles on the sleek satin with the tip of my cock, oh god this felt good. Looking at my dick sliding up and down the beautiful candlelight satin had me so turned on I thought i was going out of my mind. I reached down and slowly kissed my satin goddess, with the smell of the perfume it was almost more than I could stand. I had never felt the touch of satin like this on my dick. I held off as long as I could, but the passion was to much. I wanted to pull away for for just a minute and make the sensation last, but the SATIN was in total control of my mind and body, I was helpless, nothing else mattered but the feeling the satin gown was giving me and my greedy cock. Was this real had all of my dreams come true, I looked over at the full length mirror and saw myself stroking this gorgeous satin wedding gown OHHH!!! it was real The gown had a spell on me. The world outside did not exist anymore, just me and my satin lover. "OH GOWN WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME". Make love to me you gorgeous bridal gown, make me cum.The tingling feeling started building up and I knew I was going to explode any minute, I was screaming "OH SATIN I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMING!!!" I let loose with the most intense orgasm I had ever had. Wave after wave of intense pleasure as the creamy love juices shot out of me. It seemed like it lasted forever.
To think that at one time a beautiful bride had walked down the isle wearing my satin wedding gown that was now between my legs was an even bigger turn on. Within a minute or two I felt myself getting hard again and was ready to make love to my new gown again. I have never been turned on again so fast, but the soft sexy gown was calling me to make love to her again, let me soothe you and drive you to extacy she said . As I climbed on top of her, I knew that this was going to be the best night of my life.
Attachments
360554296_o.jpg
360554296_o.jpg (34.88 KiB) Viewed 11207 times
halebopp2

Post by halebopp2 »

My sister had a red version of this same dress for her senior prom. I was about 15 and cummed all over her dress. It felt good. This one I acquired recently and repeated my attack. It is made by Roberta and is an acetate wonder!
0308a.jpg
0308a.jpg (62.86 KiB) Viewed 11157 times
0308b.jpg
0308b.jpg (63.6 KiB) Viewed 11159 times