One of my girlfriends dress

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
szewei85

Re: One of my girlfriends dress

Post by szewei85 »

avidsatin wrote:Hi all, I've been browsing ebay since PDL posted his find. While I don't think it is any where near the class of the other pics on this thread I have to post this one. Whoever is behind it has a very good sense of how to press all our buttons at once. The dress is desribed as "prom satin cocktail wedding bubble dress". Don't you just want to wank on those words alone?
is that girl asian? if yes, then i like 2 fuck her pussy hard first. then i will splattered my big loads all over her dress instead of on her face. :lol: :lol:
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

nope not Asian, but fine none the less. Speaking of, this weekend has hit the MOTHER LODE, my girlfriend and I helped her good friend move. In the process, two bags of clothing were "abandoned" and given to her. I did a slick move and took a detour, since we drove separate cars, I was able to stop off at my house for a quick wank, the pictures below are why. In one of the bags, useless stuff (nothing satin!) like t-shirts, blouses, etc. But in the second one, a silky all acetate dress and a Rocawear coat. So you know what happened. The girl who owned them is pretty hot, early 20's, C-cup, ghetto booty but of the anglo persuasion. She was a cheerleader in high school, also in that bag was her cheerleading uniform. It made for a great sensation when I inhaled it (as it was strong with the sweet scent of her). Needless to say some satin lost it's virginity today!

promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I found this great satin dress wrap in the bag, not sure if it goes with the gray dress as it's a difference color and a different material, feels like the super soft thick bridal satin- maybe another dress somewhere but it wasn't in the bag. But oh man what a feeling, I blew a copious load and it just wicked it right up!
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

promdresslover wrote:tonight's satin spooge, this blue bridesmaid dress belonged to a friend's niece. she was going to give this and a ton of other stuff away- I intercepted it and well, I plan to soak the silky lining with a huge gushing load. I will post pics if you all want to see some pearly white cum all over this maddeningly silky lining. the girl who wore this has a smokin hot body and I'm a little too big (it's a size 10) to wear and but I'm gonna fuck the hell out of it!

Dam i want to wear that and cum in it!! its a strapless one also!!nice!
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

promdresslover wrote:and later tonight I had some steam built up after getting blue balls from my girl, so this Jim Hjelm Occasions pure acetate brideasmaid dress got fucked. This one had the creamiest silky lining I've had the pleasure of stroking my throbber to.
IMG-20110428-00236.jpg
wow that looks like u had a great time. i will have to upload some photos of my ballgown being creamed!
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

promdresslover wrote:so wandering the local Goodwill yesterday, I came across this Niki Livas navy blue satin gown. One touch to the super soft silky lining and sweet scent on it, I paid 8.99 for this little slice of heaven. Needless to say, I could barely contain myself. It must have been worn recently, as it has the strong scent of it's former owner on it. Needless to say I exploded uncontrollably onto the lining, which is the softest, silkiest acetate fabric I've ever felt. Glad to add this one to the stash!
IMG_0097.jpg
IMG_0102.jpg
IMG_0097.jpg
I want that dress! looks so nice! i bet it feels so tight against your body and gets u an instant hard on!
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

avidsatin wrote:Hi all, I've been browsing ebay since PDL posted his find. While I don't think it is any where near the class of the other pics on this thread I have to post this one. Whoever is behind it has a very good sense of how to press all our buttons at once. The dress is desribed as "prom satin cocktail wedding bubble dress". Don't you just want to wank on those words alone?
Oh god, i totally agree!! i am going to upload some photos of my creampied taffeta strapless bubble dress
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=668

check this out!
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

Very Nice!
promdresslover wrote:ahh, the little blue dress, we had quite a night last night. I found some photos of the former owner wearing it on my friend's facebook account. I don't want to post them here as this might not be cool, but there is one money shot where you can see her tits pressing against the very silky fabric of this dress. Needless to say, I shot a big splat right where her tits were. and I did it again. the whole thing is lined in this silky fabric. Next up will be the black Jessica McClintock dress with the thick acetate satin lining- my god it makes you tremble.

hhhzzz

Post by hhhzzz »

The extension bmp is not allowed?
Here's last night's little blue lining:

[attachment=0]untitled.JPG[/attachment]

promdresslover - post the black Jessica McClintock dress with the thick acetate satin lining... :) :mrgreen:
Attachments
untitled.JPG
Qipaoo

Post by Qipaoo »

more pics plz
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

How did such a magnificent thread such as this slip all the way to page four?
Well time to revitalize it with pics AND a VIDEO of my latest cum escapade.
(wish I could post more than just three attachments :x

http://s697.photobucket.com/albums/vv33 ... tained.mp4
^VID!

Enjoy! I sure did!!
Attachments
wankonmalibu.JPG
thickshizzle.JPG
cutestrapless.JPG
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

promdresslover wrote:and later tonight I had some steam built up after getting blue balls from my girl, so this Jim Hjelm Occasions pure acetate brideasmaid dress got fucked. This one had the creamiest silky lining I've had the pleasure of stroking my throbber to.
IMG-20110428-00236.jpg
Good Job I know it felt soooooo good :D
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

coatfun wrote:When I received my first Rayon Slipper Satin Bridal Gown in the mail I felt the same way. My hands were trembling so badly opening the package, that I almost couldn't get it open. By the time that I got it out of the box and steam ironed I was shaking so bad I thought I was going to have a heart attack. This was a dream come true. They do not make Satin Bridal Gowns out of this type of satin anymore. There was so much satin in this gown. the train was over 9 feet long of pure candlelight satin softer than butter. It is so smooth and silky to the touch, it almost feels like liquid butter. I can just imagine the beautiful bride walking down the isle it is so feminine. All of the years looking at satin bridal gowns in Bridal magazines and not being able to touch those beautiful gowns, much less having my own beautiful gown to love. I couldn't wait to make love to this candlelight satin goddess. After I added my favorite perfume to the gown I carried it across the threshold into my bedroom. I had lit several candles and the reflection of the candles reflecting off of the glorious shimmering fabric was almost enough to make me cum right there. When I climbed on top of my new lover and touched the tip of my rock hard manhood to the soft, silky satin, I knew that this was going to be the most intense orgasm that I had ever had. I started stroking the satin slowly every thrust was heaven. I was sliding the full shaft of my cock in slow strokes and I could feel my balls rubbing this beautiful satin It was so smooth and silky on my hungry cock. I then leaned forward and started to make little circles on the sleek satin with the tip of my cock, oh god this felt good. Looking at my dick sliding up and down the beautiful candlelight satin had me so turned on I thought i was going out of my mind. I reached down and slowly kissed my satin goddess, with the smell of the perfume it was almost more than I could stand. I had never felt the touch of satin like this on my dick. I held off as long as I could, but the passion was to much. I wanted to pull away for for just a minute and make the sensation last, but the SATIN was in total control of my mind and body, I was helpless, nothing else mattered but the feeling the satin gown was giving me and my greedy cock. Was this real had all of my dreams come true, I looked over at the full length mirror and saw myself stroking this gorgeous satin wedding gown OHHH!!! it was real The gown had a spell on me. The world outside did not exist anymore, just me and my satin lover. "OH GOWN WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME". Make love to me you gorgeous bridal gown, make me cum.The tingling feeling started building up and I knew I was going to explode any minute, I was screaming "OH SATIN I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMING!!!" I let loose with the most intense orgasm I had ever had. Wave after wave of intense pleasure as the creamy love juices shot out of me. It seemed like it lasted forever.
To think that at one time a beautiful bride had walked down the isle wearing my satin wedding gown that was now between my legs was an even bigger turn on. Within a minute or two I felt myself getting hard again and was ready to make love to my new gown again. I have never been turned on again so fast, but the soft sexy gown was calling me to make love to her again, let me soothe you and drive you to extacy she said . As I climbed on top of her, I knew that this was going to be the best night of my life.
What a beautiful dress I could not resist it either Have Fun :D
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

coatfun wrote:When I received my first Rayon Slipper Satin Bridal Gown in the mail I felt the same way. My hands were trembling so badly opening the package, that I almost couldn't get it open. By the time that I got it out of the box and steam ironed I was shaking so bad I thought I was going to have a heart attack. This was a dream come true. They do not make Satin Bridal Gowns out of this type of satin anymore. There was so much satin in this gown. the train was over 9 feet long of pure candlelight satin softer than butter. It is so smooth and silky to the touch, it almost feels like liquid butter. I can just imagine the beautiful bride walking down the isle it is so feminine. All of the years looking at satin bridal gowns in Bridal magazines and not being able to touch those beautiful gowns, much less having my own beautiful gown to love. I couldn't wait to make love to this candlelight satin goddess. After I added my favorite perfume to the gown I carried it across the threshold into my bedroom. I had lit several candles and the reflection of the candles reflecting off of the glorious shimmering fabric was almost enough to make me cum right there. When I climbed on top of my new lover and touched the tip of my rock hard manhood to the soft, silky satin, I knew that this was going to be the most intense orgasm that I had ever had. I started stroking the satin slowly every thrust was heaven. I was sliding the full shaft of my cock in slow strokes and I could feel my balls rubbing this beautiful satin It was so smooth and silky on my hungry cock. I then leaned forward and started to make little circles on the sleek satin with the tip of my cock, oh god this felt good. Looking at my dick sliding up and down the beautiful candlelight satin had me so turned on I thought i was going out of my mind. I reached down and slowly kissed my satin goddess, with the smell of the perfume it was almost more than I could stand. I had never felt the touch of satin like this on my dick. I held off as long as I could, but the passion was to much. I wanted to pull away for for just a minute and make the sensation last, but the SATIN was in total control of my mind and body, I was helpless, nothing else mattered but the feeling the satin gown was giving me and my greedy cock. Was this real had all of my dreams come true, I looked over at the full length mirror and saw myself stroking this gorgeous satin wedding gown OHHH!!! it was real The gown had a spell on me. The world outside did not exist anymore, just me and my satin lover. "OH GOWN WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME". Make love to me you gorgeous bridal gown, make me cum.The tingling feeling started building up and I knew I was going to explode any minute, I was screaming "OH SATIN I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMING!!!" I let loose with the most intense orgasm I had ever had. Wave after wave of intense pleasure as the creamy love juices shot out of me. It seemed like it lasted forever.
To think that at one time a beautiful bride had walked down the isle wearing my satin wedding gown that was now between my legs was an even bigger turn on. Within a minute or two I felt myself getting hard again and was ready to make love to my new gown again. I have never been turned on again so fast, but the soft sexy gown was calling me to make love to her again, let me soothe you and drive you to extacy she said . As I climbed on top of her, I knew that this was going to be the best night of my life.
omg I would love to fuck that