any coat lining lovers out there?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satin65653

Re: any coat lining lovers out there?

Post by satin65653 »

Foder wrote:This coat has been some loads of my sperm, it belongs to my girlfriend, but tend to jerk off in the lining, so soft and Glossy
WOW you should cum on this!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bongoslides

Post by Bongoslides »

Those are some awesome coat linings.
Looking forward to more pics!
markfrl

Post by markfrl »

Yes!! I love the linings in coats, and special the lining in suit jackets. It is a huge fetish for me! viscose, acetat lining is my favorit!
I just love to feel en wank with the linings, rub my cock and balls into the lining in coats and suit jackets.
I will post some picures of suit jackets and the lining inside.
I like it also to wank with an suit jacket or coat who belong to somebody else.
Liningfet

Post by Liningfet »

I have had a coat lining fetish since childhood when I would stroke the silk lining of my mother's fur collared coat lying on her bed after she had removed it. In time I actually slipped into her coat, although it was much too large I thrilled the feel of the silk lining against my bare arms. The lining fetish grew as did I and I wore and enjoyed wearing her coats in my teen age years. She had a satin lined mink coat that was particularly enjoyable, the armholes were huge, the perfume exotic, her name embroildered in the lining and multiple labels.
My wife had an ankle length satin lined white alpaca coat that I wore more times than did she. She once observed me wearing this coat. When my wife has her friends in I act as the "coat check man", I help her friends remove the coats and take them to an upstairs bedroom. As I carry the coat I always find it enjoyable to insert my arm into the still warm satin lined sleeve and inhale the senusous perfume. I enjoy these coats very much, frequently leacing "evidence" down into the sleeves. When I assist a lady into her "used" coat I know I'm with her from now on and wondering what she would think if she knew what had been done to her very expensive coat. Several times I have discovered obvious lining stains in the guest's coats, for the most part these lady's have teen age sons.I'm interested to see any other coat lining experiences.
Liningfet
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

nothing more erotic that feeling the satin of a woman's coat, inhaling the sweet effervesce, it's so intense and almost electric the feeling of this "forbidden" satin of woman's coat, when you get the opportunity to enjoy one, and just revel in the moment when you pop, and release all of your seed onto the naked satin. I do have to admit, I have come across coats where someone else has been before! So I don't feel so awkward, knowing that other guys too know "the secret of satin".
PDL
blowby

Post by blowby »

coatfun wrote:Another coat
Those are sexy coats and the linings need a good screw Mmm
I love the perfume smell in womans long coats
markfrl

Post by markfrl »

Here some pictures of the linings my suit jackets:
Attachments
P7300832.jpg
P7300832.jpg (24.45 KiB) Viewed 14749 times
P7300830.jpg
P7300830.jpg (26.65 KiB) Viewed 14749 times
P7300833.jpg
P7300833.jpg (25.88 KiB) Viewed 14749 times
markfrl

Post by markfrl »

And some more:...the linings of these jackets feels just awsome on your cock!!
Attachments
P7300836.jpg
P7300836.jpg (25.15 KiB) Viewed 14748 times
P7300831.jpg
P7300831.jpg (27.9 KiB) Viewed 14748 times
P7300835.jpg
P7300835.jpg (26.13 KiB) Viewed 14748 times
markgeorgetwo

Post by markgeorgetwo »

i started rubbing my self up my mums coats ,my favourite was a aunts debenhams coat the lining rubbing my cock i loved also i had my grans coat. but the best one was when at school sick in the sick room first i was seduced by my english teacher wearing her maxi length coat she rubbed the coats satin lining up my cock then she left me covered in the coat what i wore home what she allowed has she said she did not want me getting colder.
pablo999

Post by pablo999 »

very much so.

about 12 years ago my gf at the time and I were friendly with an older couple. She was a real couger and acted about 25 years younger than she was. She looked about 30 when she was 50 as well. I remember going out for dinner one night and she turned up in a black leather bomber jacket. It was very sleek and had a black satin lining that I took every opportunity to feel when sitting or standing behind her seat. A few months later we had a house warming party that she attended and I made sure that I took all the coats up to the spare room to 'store'. Her jacket was one, and there was also a brown 3/4 length leather coat of a slightly less attractive milf. Both had lovely satin linings and a lovely perfume smell. later in the evening i made the excuse to go and look for some photos and jerked off while smelling and rubbing over their coats. Unortunately, I was quite drunk so it took a long time to get it up. It was sooo frustrating as I wanted to cum over the items so bad. I eventually came over the black leather while smelling and rubbing the brown satin lining over my face. All too rushed, but lovely.

More recently, a very pretty blonde girl at work had a winter/autum coat. 3/4 grey with the most silky silver grey satin lining. she used to keep it on the back of her chair and the satin hood lining would shine at me. I'd make any excuse to go over and talk to the girl who sat next to her. I'd wait till the blonde had gone and then stand there either resting my hands on the blonde's chair feeling the silky hood lining, or sit in it and slip my hand behind me feeling the full lining. Shit it was silky. I used to think about cuming in the hood while she watched and then her pulling the hood up so that my cum ran down her silky blonde hair. Man she is fine.
blowby

Post by blowby »

Really like down coat linings
Attachments
Sexy Lining
Sexy Lining
blowby

Post by blowby »

Yes I love the inside of womans long down and long leather coats
I love the perfume smell inside womans outerwear really makes
Me Excited I love to sleep nude in womans long coats nothing
like being totley wrapped up in womans long leather or down coats
And humping and screwing the linings only thing better is have a woman
Share her coats with me in bed
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

working in a friends garden for the day and leaves me the key, so i goes for a look at her coats a mid lenght belted black coat i could not resist! well perfumed and the lining was polyamide never had that before oh man it felt good i gave it a good hard shag wow that is a nice coat :wink:
blowby

Post by blowby »

ilovesatin3 wrote:one my ex bought and she returned it!
That is a sexy long coat :D
blowby

Post by blowby »

ilovesatin3 wrote:i had a crazy idea,after many years of my fetish starting from here,mad crazy foolish me went to explore mums wardrobe :oops:
but had a real good time!
Really sexy coat love to sleep in that nude