any coat lining lovers out there?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ilovesatin3

Re: any coat lining lovers out there?

Post by ilovesatin3 »

working over at a friends house today and discoverd her coats they felt amazing!
Attachments
phpSy47taAM.jpg
php1ZwhJXAM.jpg
phpJsFr6qAM.jpg
blowby

Post by blowby »

ilovesatin3 wrote:working over at a friends house today and discoverd her coats they felt amazing!
Those are sexy coats :D
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

ilovesatin3 wrote:working over at a friends house today and discoverd her coats they felt amazing!
working today at this house i cant wait to have ago again there lovely coats :wink:
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

time 2 blow all over the coats yo :lol:
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

They feel amazing! Just cant pluck up the courage to mess them up! was thinking is there anyone in essex would like to try them?
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Ilovesatin3, two nice coats there my friend , nice find .Unlike you to hold back lol :lol:
satincrazy

Post by satincrazy »

Hi its been awhile since ive been on here but im mad on coat linings i buy coats off ebay just to wank all over them i like to smell the previous owners perfume on them, i stain them as much as i can until there to bad to use then i love to watch them burn i always put a match to the lining first and stand near the burning coat wanking over another coat lining, ive just bought 3 new coats off ebay so if anyone wants to see them ill post them on here
markfrl

Post by markfrl »

satincrazy wrote:Hi its been awhile since ive been on here but im mad on coat linings i buy coats off ebay just to wank all over them i like to smell the previous owners perfume on them, i stain them as much as i can until there to bad to use then i love to watch them burn i always put a match to the lining first and stand near the burning coat wanking over another coat lining, ive just bought 3 new coats off ebay so if anyone wants to see them ill post them on here
Wow! Very nice, I recognise this, I do the same with suit jackets (exept burning them) I am crazy about the linings in suit jackets. I also buy suit jackets from ebay, and wank with the lining and shoot my load into the lining.
It is also very horny to do this with 2 persons!!.Love to see your jackets and the lining inside.
satincrazy

Post by satincrazy »

yes i will get them sorted and stick them on here without cum and with cum
satinwifefun

Post by satinwifefun »

who would love it if we made coat lining fetish videos? if we have a huge request we will make them very soon. and please describe how exactly and what would you love to see.

xxx satinfun wife.
satincrazy

Post by satincrazy »

satinwifefun wrote:who would love it if we made coat lining fetish videos? if we have a huge request we will make them very soon. and please describe how exactly and what would you love to see.

xxx satinfun wife.
oh yes please im willing to buy anything like that it would be a dream cum true seeing a wife pull a cock all over coat linings, do you have some nice coats
satinwifefun

Post by satinwifefun »

send pics of what kind you guys love. xxx i would love to know
satincrazy

Post by satincrazy »

[quote="satinwifefun"]send pics of what kind you guys love. xxx i would love to know[/qu
sorry but what do you mean not sure because i have no pics of sex on coats only cum on lining and all that never had the chance of someone wanking me off over there coat linings
satinwifefun

Post by satinwifefun »

So would you guys love to see me jerk my hubby off onto the satin lining. and anything else?
satincrazy

Post by satincrazy »

[quote="satinwifefun"]So would you guys love to see me jerk my hubby off onto the satin lining. and anything else?[/quys

yes im sure we all want to see that what coats have you got then :D