any coat lining lovers out there?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
maxilover

Re: any coat lining lovers out there?

Post by maxilover »

satinwifefun wrote:So would you guys love to see me jerk my hubby off onto the satin lining. and anything else?
Satinwifefun , did you get my PM ?
satincrazy

Post by satincrazy »

YES WE ARE WAITING OR AT LEAST I AM HAVE YOU GOT SOME NICE LINED COATS
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

yep, waiting too satincrazy !! :)
markfrl

Post by markfrl »

Yes, me too!!
satincrazy

Post by satincrazy »

lets hope they see were so keen to see them perform on them satin lined coats so all i can say is come on you sexy satin lined lovers and let us see some action
iansproson

Post by iansproson »

Hello

I love the linings of some men's coats too especially long trench coats, Also Parka's and puffer coats.

Ian.
blowby

Post by blowby »

satinwifefun wrote:So would you guys love to see me jerk my hubby off onto the satin lining. and anything else?
My dream with woman and her long coat is to have her put the coat on inside out and have her wear the coat and bend ber over and hump her ass through her sexy coat I can think of lots of kinky ways to have fun with woman and ther long coats :) :)
markfrl

Post by markfrl »

iansproson wrote:Hello

I love the linings of some men's coats too especially long trench coats, Also Parka's and puffer coats.

Ian.
Yes me too! and I love also the lining in men's suit jackets!!
destroyhershit

Post by destroyhershit »

well im all for busting in a puffer coat but only if she worked hard to get it because it would be all that much more great fucking it up im a sick fuck and I like destroying shit im all for linings only if its expensive and she spent her hard earned money on it yeah I know im twisted so sue me lol
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WOMENS SATIN WAS MADE FOR SMELLY COCKS ASSWIPING PISSING AND CLEANING THE FLOORS FUCK YOU SATIN MEN OWN YOU
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

As long as you're not hurting anybody, and you stay within the confines of the law......enjoy yourself :D :D
destroyhershit

Post by destroyhershit »

nah man im no criminal lol I guess it came off a lil strong nah im a sick fuckl but im no criminal lol ill either take my friends shit or my sisters but I never hurt no one to get they stuiff no harm to no one im not that twisted lol
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WOMENS SATIN WAS MADE FOR SMELLY COCKS ASSWIPING PISSING AND CLEANING THE FLOORS FUCK YOU SATIN MEN OWN YOU
destroyhershit

Post by destroyhershit »

just a crazy newyorker with a sick fetish of loving to trash satin
destroyhershit

Post by destroyhershit »

got a story to tell but first let me start with im not into kids or anyone under the age of 18 to me its all about bashing satin and detruction of sentimental objects just so we are clear. ok now that that's out of the way you well never belive this story my niece just had her sweet16 last Friday one of her presents caught my eye it was this very expenisve mink coat she has been begging her mother to buy her my brothers wife her mother busted her ass to get her this mink and I cant stand her mother but I mean busted her ass so anyway we are at the party she opens up this present and boom I laid eyes on it would you belive my luck when my niece was sneaking liqure at the party she got drunk and actually misplaced her mink coat she didn't wanna tell her mom because her mom would be pist but she thought she lost it within one hour and plus she was drunk but she didn't loose it she came up to em and said uncle I cant find my mink coat I just had it with me on the cahir I said don't worry well find it don't tell your mom all the mean while I had her mink and she was not getting it back until two days ago so this was my story I called her up and said the owner of the hall found your coat it was mxed with the workers coats mean while I have been having my way with it I raoped thatfucker a hundred times I spit on it pissed on it came on it I got too good shots of the cum pics before giving the coat back to her I told her it seemed that they thought it was left behind so they threw it in the garbdge now if you were smnart u would know aint no one throwing a mink in the garbadge but I loved the look on her mothers face when she seen it she was crying the coat was torn up and smelled and I told her I already gave the owner a toung lashing but there was nothing else they can do it was left behind she then went to the owner and he told her lady lots of coats get left here we keep them for like a day and throw them in the paikl we don't have room here for half the shit that gets left here mean while he had no cluw what she was sayin so I destroyed a mink coat it was great
my nieces very expensive sweet 16 mink coat
my nieces very expensive sweet 16 mink coat
destroyhershit

Post by destroyhershit »

another angle
another angle
I like this angle
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's pretty good man, trashed a brand new mink coat like that :D :D Ruining that must have been enjoyable for you, huh ??!! Sounds like you did a right proper job to it too, good cum shot :lol: :lol: