any coat lining lovers out there?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
coatfun

Re: any coat lining lovers out there?

Post by coatfun »

This coat is begging for a load of my cum.
Attachments
j.jpg
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

Is this yours? It is amazing. It should be me wrapped in it. Awesome. I’m going to bed now to dream of that coat! Thank you for sharing!
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

This coat lining is without a doubt the most beautiful red satin lining of any coat I have ever seen. To bad the lady wants 700.00 for the coat on Ebay. I can only imagine getting to slide my rock hard cock up and down that smooth red satin.
Attachments
s-l16ccv00.jpg
blowby

Post by blowby »

SilverLining wrote:Couple of pics you may like?

My wifes new coat
Sexy Linings Love to fuck her coats , you a lucky man
franksatinlover

Post by franksatinlover »

I love the slippery lining, the most I would like to have a satin blouse with a slippery lining. Such clothing must be incredibly exciting. When you bring my blouse to the seamstress, I sew a duvet liner. For now, I only have a satin jacket with a slippery lining and this corset:
gorset_tyl.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

've been watching this coat on Ebay and finally made an offer and won it. It came this morning and it is a satin goddess. It is 51 inches long and has a 87 inch sweep. That's over 7 feet wide and the satin feels so silky and smooth and just shimmers in the light. She is still a virgin, but I will shortly be giving her a well deserved fuck. She is a dream coat and I will probably need to cum many times with her today. When I was taking her out of the box and first touched that beautiful satin lining I almost came right there.
orange.jpg
IMG_3zzsssssss544_cr.jpg
IMG_35xssssssssx4cc3_cr.jpg
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

coatfun wrote:'ve been watching this coat on Ebay and finally made an offer and won it. It came this morning and it is a satin goddess. It is 51 inches long and has a 87 inch sweep. That's over 7 feet wide and the satin feels so silky and smooth and just shimmers in the light. She is still a virgin, but I will shortly be giving her a well deserved fuck. She is a dream coat and I will probably need to cum many times with her today. When I was taking her out of the box and first touched that beautiful satin lining I almost came right there.orange.jpgIMG_3zzsssssss544_cr.jpgIMG_35xssssssssx4cc3_cr.jpg

hi Coatfun. as each time your coats have beautiful linings in pure satin. They are very exciting and I guess you have to take a lot of fun... You are a lucky man
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

It is by discovering this site that I realized that there are other men who have the same fetishism as me even if I noticed that often the satin linings of women's coats are soiled but I I had never imagined that it could be traces of sperm.
A few days ago I am sure I met a man who like us masturbates with satin linings.
I was at the opera and in my lodge there were 4 places. 2 front and 2 behind and I was behind.
Just five minutes before the show came a gentleman accompanied by two ladies who had not had time to put their coats in the cloakroom because the opera was going to begin. When they removed their coats I noticed two beautiful linings in pure satin. A red one and a camel. I was immediately very excited and I was already fantasizing about these two coats that I wanted to place on my sex.
They complained that they did not know where to put their coats because the armchair was small. But the man who accompanied them immediately offered to keep them on his thighs because he said it was cold when in reality it was hot...
The one with the red coat did not want to disturb him when he insisted on getting his coat back and she sat on top, hiding all the satin. I was sad because she was right next to me and I hoped I could touch the satin discreetly during the opera.
But the one with the camel coat wanted to get rid of her coat and gave it to their companion who immediately turned it satin side and placed on her thighs. How lucky he was because this satin was beautiful and so enjoyable.
The opera lasted 3:30 with 20 minutes of intermission in the middle.I'm sure he enjoyed during the first part because I noticed that he always had his hands on the satin because I was very careful about the satin that I looked with envy and I noticed that he moved discreetly and often looked around to see if we were paying attention to him.
Obviously I pretended to be absorbed by the opera but in reality I only thought satin and that bastard who was enjoying all this excellent pure satin.
I'm sure he cummed because after about an hour he did not move and no longer stroked the satin with his hands.
I saw all that but nobody except me was paying attention to him. I would have liked to be in his place.
At the intermission he said he had to go to the toilets (certainly because of the sperm on his sex. I watched if he had a spot on his pants but he was wearing 1 dark suit) and they all went out leaving the two coats on the chairs. The camel was back satin side and drove me crazy.
I folded the red coat satin side and I took the opportunity to touch the satin of the two linings (Iwas almost to cum so I was excited) because almost everyone was out and nobody was paying attention. I took pictures of the two satin linings. I'll show you them next time if you want.
After the intermission they came back. I explained to the lady in the red coat that it had fallen to the ground and that I had put it back the chair on its satin side as not to spoil the cashmere. She said she was sick with this coat and she wanted to put it in the cloakroom. Their companion offered to keep her coat too because the show would start again. And during the second part of the show he now had 2 beautiful satin linings on his thighs.
And I saw that he started moving again slowly and changing position all the time. But what is certain is that he had all the time both hands touching and stroking the two satin linings that were his thighs and his sex. I envied him to die .
As the first time he stopped moving and having his hands all over the satin after several tens of minutes and at the end of the show after giving back the two coats to their owners he said he had to go to the toilets.
I watched one last time these two beautiful satin linings and I thought of this bastard who had been able to enjoy at least 2 times with these coats of dreams ...
Sorry for this long story and for my bad english. If you wish I can show you next time the photos I took of the two coats folded on the satin side on the armchairs.
Asianlvrtx

Post by Asianlvrtx »

My satin fetish started when I was probably 8 or 9 years old when the neighbor girl, who used to stay the night with us, left her super soft feather pillow with this pink satin pillowcase on it. I picked it up to take it back to her and thats when I felt how silky it felt. I immediately wondered how it would feel on my cock and ended up keeping it so I could hump it to dry orgasms for quite a while. We moved and my mom gave that pillow and satin pillowcase back to the neighbor girl. I was crushed but still was horny as hell, so thats when I found the linings of moms coats. I would take her coats out of the coat closet downstairs and lay them on a pillow and hump them to dry orgasms. I did that for years until one day, when I was around 13, I was humping her coat lining and had an orgasm. But this time I came and scared me to death. I didn't know what happened but that coat lining was the very first thing to feel my cum.

I cleaned up the lining but that did not stop me from humping many of her coat linings. She had long coats, regular coats and this fake fur coat. That coat had a silver satin lining and was my favorite. That coat was the one I came for the first time as well.

Now that I am older, I have many coats to hump and many of them are womens. The only difference now is that I like the linings in puffer coats best. I have some amazing coats that I hump almost daily. I even have them under my bed and will hump them in front of my wife at times. She knows I like coats, so it makes it easier to buy them at thrift stores. I love to go shopping at thrift stores and feeling the linings of all of the coats until I find one that makes my cock jump. I buy it, usually while at lunch for work. It is sometimes hard to finish the day knowing that hot coat or coats are right there in my car. I work almost an hour from home, so there are many times I slid my pants down while driving and drag that coat into my lap. I have cum many times on the way home into the lining of a new coat from a thrift store.

Anyone else have any stories similar?
blowby

Post by blowby »

ilovesatin3 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:43 pm The Mrs has some new coats hanging
Sexy Coats
blowby

Post by blowby »

SilverLining wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:09 pm Couple of pics you may like?

My wifes new coat
Love to seduce those Coats
blowby

Post by blowby »

SilverLining wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:34 pm any takers ?

Its the inside of the coat i put on here yesterday
Love to wear one of her coats Nude, bend her over Hump her ASS through her coat Lining
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Going to fuck this coat all night.
s-l16xx00a.jpg
pillowftr

Post by pillowftr »

love the old rocawear coats they were amazing
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »