satin bras

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
tcuhfrog

satin bras

Post by tcuhfrog »

Hi everyone. It seems like most folks here like gowns/dresses (I too like seeing a lady in a satin gown). My favorite is satin bras, so I was just curious to see how many others have plain satin bras as their favorite. I'm building quite a collection for myself. Btw, I am a straight male.
silkysatinlover1

Re: satin bras

Post by silkysatinlover1 »

My wife has an amazing pink satin bra that she loves wearing while we have have sex underneath her satin gown. It's so hot! I know exactly what you mean, a really good satin lingerie set is so sexy
tcuhfrog

Post by tcuhfrog »

@silkysatinlover-you're one lucky man! My girlfriend is accepting of my fetish, but doesn't get too involved in my play unfortunately. I don't want to push my luck. I could see it now...you only want to play with the bras..you don't need me etc.
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Satin bras are great. How could you not like them. I always get a buzz, when walking past street cafes, if I get to see some accidentally exposed satin bra.
Attachments
V302570_CROP1.jpg
V302570_CROP1.jpg (46.56 KiB) Viewed 13357 times
DressInSatin

Post by DressInSatin »

Hi!
I love satin bras. Always unpadded, since I use to wank in the cups, so I need to stimulate my cock through the fabric.
Had a big collection, more that 100 satin bras D or bigger. Don't have all those now, but I have a few, E and F. I love the large sizes; I think it is because I know that it would take a pair of real juggies to fill them.
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Saw this picture set last night and was just about to make a thread on satin bras, but now I don't have to. :)
I'm craving a sexy satin bra myself now. Love the ones with intricate designs, lace, and other frills. Sexy!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
If anyone's got more pics like this, please post.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

I love bras, too! I have a good few in my collection, bought from the usual places, and I agree with DressInSatin in that they have to be unpadded for the same reasons! I've been known to cut the underwire part out too, very carefully, so I can enjoy the full benefit of a nice silky bra-wank. :twisted:

The last 'naughty' bra episode, and one of the best I've ever had, was when I looked after our neighbour's house while they were away for a week, last year. The neighbour wears a LOT of satin nighties and unpadded silky bras and they are always tempting me as I see them on their washing line all the time during Spring and Summer! As an aside; she has HUGE norks - really big, and she's quite an attractive girl too which is a bonus. Anyhooooo, back to looking after the house; I had been asked to collect the mail and leave it in their kitchen, so on the first day I collected their mail, went into the kitchen and I put their mail on the worktop. There, right in front of me near their washing machine was their laundry basket which was full up! Now if that was my Wife, she would do any washing before we went away so I was quite surprised. You know that I couldn't resist looking, don't you, and in there I found mostly uninteresting stuff but about ½ way down I found a familiar red satin chemise and also found one of the favourites of mine that I'd seen on the washing line many times, a white silky huge unpadded bra with gorgeous lace detail to the top of the cups, and thick satin straps more than capable of hoisting a pair of sizeable norks into position! I took both the red satin chemise and the silky bra and put them in my pocket. When I got indoors I hid my neighbours undies in my own collection which my Wife rarely goes into as my stuff does not fit her and vice-versa, but I had to wait until the following day before I found myself alone for long enough to enjoy them. I simply got naked, buried my face in her red satin nightie thereby catching her perfume/scent and wrapped her bra around my cock and it was no time before 7 years of pent up frustration spunked forth into the left cup of the bra - the satin straps banging my balls just had me off in to time, unfortunately. I mopped up, and put them away, and the next day, when I had another opportunity to spend some time with her undies, I organised her bra so my cock, erect, fitted in it comfortably, then I doubled the other cup over it, and then put her chemise over my satin pillow, and fucked her bra; my face buried in her chemise, until I again flooded the cups. I only got the opportunity on the 2 occasions, unfortunately, and I put the things back the day before they came home. I'd soaked the bra to get the worst of my cum out of it and she'd never have known what I had done to it.

I've had a couple of episodes with her stuff, but that was the only time a bra was involved. Happy memories!!
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I have never came in or on a bra, but I can see where they could be enjoyable :D :D
tcuhfrog....I can totally relate to what you thought your girlfriend might say about wearing one. I've had the same concerns with bringing my clothed sex fetish into my relationship. I took a long time to do it, and I try to make sure she knows it's most definetly HER that turns me on, her outfits are like the icing on the cake :D :D I am fortunate though that she does like to wear things, which helps !!!
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Here's a couple pix you might like :D
Attachments
FAVORITES (469).jpgAAA.jpg
834_1000.jpg
DressInSatin

Post by DressInSatin »

I bet those little sexy sluts loved that treatment, my friend.
Keep on staining!
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Oooh good work there :D Who's are they?? and is there a story??
Liking it shiny
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

As much as I would LIKE to say that is my work....unfortunately, it isn't :( They're just a couple pics I ran across that I thought some of you might like :D
DressInSatin

Post by DressInSatin »

Here is one of my satin bras.
I stole it on a vacation trip. There was an open room door and this beauty lay on the bed - and the lady was in the bathroom...
Lucky me :lol:
IMG_2801.JPG
Unfortunately I missed part of the fun with my camera.
IMG_2818.JPG
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Damn...that took some balls :lol: :lol: Good thing you were able to unload your balls on it...nice job :D :D
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Great work there DIS :D I bet that sexy, shiny gold bra felt amazing to stroke off with! Especially knowing its former keeper had freshly unfastened it from a hard days work cupping and supporting her gorgeous swollen, heaving bosom. I've enjoyed a few bras myself over time & I would have loved to do just the same with this one.... :P
Liking it shiny