hi i think most women would be ok with satin fetish

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
loveforsatin

hi i think most women would be ok with satin fetish

Post by loveforsatin »

hi i think most women would be ok with satin fetish . but most men dont have the balls to be honest anuff to talk about it . its the ultimit taboo subgect for men to like somthing that is sensual and i think the most normal and rashnal fetish you could have . i mean satin and silk feels smooth and soft against your skin especialy certan arieas :lol: and it looks so sexy the shin of the silky material . and as for women having a satin fetish im sure a lot of women do . only thay dont make the conection to the word fetish as its not seen as anything unusual for women to enjoy wearing soft clothing . but im sure that a lot of women get a tingle when there silk underwear or dress rubbs against there naked skin but think nothing of it . if any women agree with me please reply
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

I agree that the word "fetish" is pretty scary, and is probably best left out of any conversation with your girlfriend in the beginning :) Saying something like "You look really sexy in that blouse" might be a better opening?

I'm sure a lot of girls really do enjoy the touch/feel of the satin, but again I'm sure that a lot of them are missing out simply as it is not in fashion for for young women to wear it.

My experience with having satin sheets on my bed is an example - of the guys/girls who have happened to be in my bedroom (not being seduced, just visiting :) ), the guys seem to say nothing, but most girls will be very curious and at least make a comment
ogggy

Re: hi i think most women would be ok with satin fetish

Post by ogggy »

well i told my woman i loved satin + silk on women + she loves wearing it for me, it turns her on that im turned on over it , now we married lol its all good
SirTrinian

Post by SirTrinian »

Great to hear oggy
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

Sounds like you are a lucky man oggy :D
GWARslave119

Post by GWARslave119 »

I've had a silk/satin fetish since I was in 6th grade, so it's been pretty hardcore for me. My gf wears it almost all the time during sex..I ask her because for the past few years it seems I can't get 'excited' during sex without it. She complains a lot because it makes her hot during sex and I feel bad about it heh. Is it just her, or does that kind of material really trap in heat a lot?
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

I think *any* clothes on during sex is always going to make you hotter/sweatier than no clothes at all! That said, polyester satin as a fabric doesn't "breathe" very well so will trap moisture - a natural fibre like silk should be much more comfortable?

BTW: Welcome to the board :D
GWARslave119

Post by GWARslave119 »

Thanks ;p

Yeah, I noticed most of the stuff I've gotten for her are 9X% polyester, so I wondered if that was it because it wasn't real. Does real silk have the same lustrous shine? And is satin a real fiber or is it fake like polyester?
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

The word satin is simply a description of the finish of the material - shiny :D It can be made out of lots of different materials - i.e. polyester, nylon, acetate (all man made fibres) or silk, cotton (natural fibres). The trick to giving it the lustre is in the way that the individual threads are woven.

Polyester satin is probably the most common as it relavtively cheap to manufacture, is hard wearing and has a high shine. Silk satin is much more expensive and is a lot harder to care for (you must hand-wash to keep the shine in it). Just as there are weaves of polyester that aren't shiny there are weaves of silk that aren't shiny too.

They all feel slightly different against you skin too - silk is typically much thinner and less slippery where as cotton satin (which is normally called sateen) looks shiny but doesn't really have that slinky feel. Acetate satin is probably the shiniest and is normally slightly thicker than polyester

Hope that helps!
satinsoulx

Post by satinsoulx »

What else can I say? The above description is comprehensive enough. However, facing the cheapo polyester which is often used for nighties, I have heard various stories about people who are allergic to it. Actually, this is how I got my first ever satin nightshirt:)
This is why a lot of manufacturers use 'flanel' for the inside of nighties and pyjamas. However, I prefer the more slinky ones! :),
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

Hi, Satin materials is a science in itself, I personally prefer acetete satin although some of the later polyester satins are nearly as thick and shiny as acetate. I once bought 4 bridesmaids dresses made from an unusual polyester/nylon mix, this is as good as acetate and washes as well as polyester, I made a double sided tabard style slip from it to wear under blouses, feels absolutely great. Another good satin is the old rayon satin that the 1940's wedding dresses were made from, I have about 15 of these courtesy of ebay.
genuine

Post by genuine »

hi,
i'm changing the subject a bit here. my boyfriend loves satin and i wear alot for him but i want to do something extra special for him. any ideas?
satinage

Post by satinage »

You should wear a satin maid's outfit, with the satin & lace apron on the front :roll:
Fan de Satin / Satinfan
genuine

Post by genuine »

i've done it. would a room covered in satin (like satin sheets on the walls and floor) be appreciated or is that a bit too much? thanks
BarbiSatin

Post by BarbiSatin »

genuine wrote:hi,
i'm changing the subject a bit here. my boyfriend loves satin and i wear alot for him but i want to do something extra special for him. any ideas?
Tie him down in satin sheets. Put on a satin gown and gloves and then cover him in satin and massage him with it. Use the realy slippery acetate satin for it. You can make pom poms of satin ribbons and bows and tickle him with them. Rub satin over satin on him. Tie up his cock and balls with ribbons. He will love it.
I am a t girl who is addicted to acetate satin. Wearing satin, satin sheets and being bound and tickled tortured with satin ribbons and bows.