Aunty Betty's Wardrobe Ch.2

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinLush

Aunty Betty's Wardrobe Ch.2

Post by SatinLush »

Aunty Betty's special gold satin blouse? I wondered momentarily what she meant by that..How special could it be?..She had plenty satin blouses as I had discovered in that large wardrobe, she'd also packed an array of satin blouses in those boxes in the shed for me to find and have my fun with, so what was so special about this particular blouse?

Betty noticed my expression, then ambled over to the chest of drawers next to the bed. opened the top draw and removed a velvet jewelry box, walked back towards me, her massive juggs wobbling like jelly in her cum soaked bra, handed me the box and asked me to open it. Carefully I lifted the lid and inside was a gold key. " Now be a good lad and go into the dressing room, there's a large metal case which the key will open, inside you will find my 'special gold blouse'. fumbling with the lock I opened the case to find another vast collection of silks and satin naughty apparel, gleaming and glossy. Under some tissue paper was the glossiest rich gold colour I had laid eyes upon..Nervously I folded back the paper, flattened my palms and slid my hands across the fabric...mmmmmmmmmmmmm..oh lord it felt so soft and slippery to the touch. "whats taking you so long?" Betty called out." bring it here". I scooped up this beautiful luxurious liquid satin blouse, it almost slid from my fingers it was so slippery and hurried back to Betty.
" Would you help me put it on dear boy, but first I have to change out of this messy bra" I sat back on the bed and watched as Betty very deliberately removed her hammock bra, unfastening the 6 clips across her back. She had turned her back to me, denying my vision of her vast breasts as she slid the straps off her shoulders, then stood slightly side on. my eyes wide open as I glimpsed her large right breast peaking out from the side of her arm and once again felt that all too familiar stirring. We had just had a wonderful experience and I was less shy of taking my swelling in my hand and stroking as I watched Betty remove her massive bra and put it aside. She pivoted again til she was facing me allowing me to see her magnificent and beautiful large breasts, large tear drops I could best describe them as, after all she was 58, so naturally they weren't quite so perky, but extremely attractive to me as I stroked my thickly swollen cock up and down. They hung down on her chest, past her navel elongated by gravity, yet her nipples were well centered on the expanse of flesh, I tugged a little firmer enjoying the sight before me.
More to follow.............
Bongoslides

Re: Aunty Betty's Wardrobe Ch.2

Post by Bongoslides »

Love this story. Would like to read more please
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

SatinLush wrote:Aunty Betty's special gold satin blouse? I wondered momentarily what she meant by that..How special could it be?..She had plenty satin blouses as I had discovered in that large wardrobe, she'd also packed an array of satin blouses in those boxes in the shed for me to find and have my fun with, so what was so special about this particular blouse?

Betty noticed my expression, then ambled over to the chest of drawers next to the bed. opened the top draw and removed a velvet jewelry box, walked back towards me, her massive juggs wobbling like jelly in her cum soaked bra, handed me the box and asked me to open it. Carefully I lifted the lid and inside was a gold key. " Now be a good lad and go into the dressing room, there's a large metal case which the key will open, inside you will find my 'special gold blouse'. fumbling with the lock I opened the case to find another vast collection of silks and satin naughty apparel, gleaming and glossy. Under some tissue paper was the glossiest rich gold colour I had laid eyes upon..Nervously I folded back the paper, flattened my palms and slid my hands across the fabric...mmmmmmmmmmmmm..oh lord it felt so soft and slippery to the touch. "whats taking you so long?" Betty called out." bring it here". I scooped up this beautiful luxurious liquid satin blouse, it almost slid from my fingers it was so slippery and hurried back to Betty.
" Would you help me put it on dear boy, but first I have to change out of this messy bra" I sat back on the bed and watched as Betty very deliberately removed her hammock bra, unfastening the 6 clips across her back. She had turned her back to me, denying my vision of her vast breasts as she slid the straps off her shoulders, then stood slightly side on. my eyes wide open as I glimpsed her large right breast peaking out from the side of her arm and once again felt that all too familiar stirring. We had just had a wonderful experience and I was less shy of taking my swelling in my hand and stroking as I watched Betty remove her massive bra and put it aside. She pivoted agtil she was facing me allowing me to see her magnificent and beautiful large breasts, large tear drops I could best describe them as, after all she was 58, so naturally they weren't quite so perky, but extremely attractive to me as I stroked my thickly swollen cock up and down. They hung down on her chest, past her navel elongated by gravity, yet her nipples were well centered on the expanse of flesh, I tugged a little firmer enjoying the sight before me.
More to follow.............
I’m jealous ure aunt let u borrow her silks
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

I cannot wait to read more
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

Any more from Aunty Betty?
SatinDesire

Post by SatinDesire »

Ah! Did I have fantasies about my fat aunt with her large tits inside the purple satin blouse?!!!
But my fantasies always ended as a grey splat on some satin nightie or waist slip that I had nicked from from a department store - or from the laundry room - or from my mom's drawer...
SatinDesire