Satin loving girlfriend

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Curious

Satin loving girlfriend

Post by Curious »

Hi all!

New to all this so be nice :D
Ive started seeing a stunning girl and she has a real thing for satin. She loves wearing it, being touched with it etc. Last night she got me to rub a piece of satin against the satin panties she was wearing and wow the reaction!!
So my question, is there anything else i could try with satin? And play or games? Really want to surprise her!
Thanks!
ozymandias

Re: Satin loving girlfriend

Post by ozymandias »

Lucky you.try to wear satin yourself.For the extrakick!
B1982

Post by B1982 »

My greatest fantasy involving satin would be to hug and caress a woman in a satin ball gown and watch it shimmer all day long. If it were sunny and warm on that day, she and I would go outdoors so I could see how the satin shimmers in the sunlight. My favourite kind of ball gown would be one with puffed sleeves, a wide skirt with a petticoat and a bow in the back at the height of the waist.

Another fantasy of mine involves a woman in a three-piece suit, the suit consisting of a blazer, a waistcoat and a skirt. While I hugged the woman, I would stick my hand inside her blazer just to feel its satin lining and the satin back of her waistcoat. I would like to see her flash the satin lining of her blazer and take her blazer. I would then watch how the satin back of her waistcoat shimmers and I would caress it while standing behind her.

Also, a combination of a bright-coloured satin blouse and a black or dark-coloured satin skirt is sexy.

You’re a lucky guy who has a girlfriend who loves satin. I don’t have a girlfriend, never mind one who loves satin.
Weddingdresslover

Post by Weddingdresslover »

B1982 wrote:My greatest fantasy involving satin would be to hug and caress a woman in a satin ball gown and watch it shimmer all day long. If it were sunny and warm on that day, she and I would go outdoors so I could see how the satin shimmers in the sunlight. My favourite kind of ball gown would be one with puffed sleeves, a wide skirt with a petticoat and a bow in the back at the height of the waist.
Same
Curious

Post by Curious »

Thanks everyone! I might get some satin boxers or pyjamas and have some play time!