Okay...So Which One Of You Pervs Did This?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Freddielinton

Okay...So Which One Of You Pervs Did This?

Post by Freddielinton »

Heard about this on the radio this morning :

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/biza ... red-801364

To make the story short, or if the link is removed, it was a story about some guy who was arrested for stealing women's coats for over two years at the same location, two schools in Oregon. His reasoning for stealing them was that they gave him "sexual gratification".

This has got to be a user here lol
Alexdr

Re: Okay...So Which One Of You Pervs Did This?

Post by Alexdr »

That's an amusing story, when this guy's fetish lead him too far. I can imagine me burgling a wedding dress store but I'll not really do it because I don't want to rot in a prison cell until death. But someones else don't ask themself this question. Doing something illegal for pleasure is never the best choice.
SatinDesire

Post by SatinDesire »

No, I'm not responsible for that, but yes, I have nicked a few lingerie items from clothes lines, late at night. Luckily I was never caught, but I was discovered a couple of times, but got away.
Once I read about my nightly satin expedition in the newspaper. It had been reported to the police.
I got quite a collection of slips, nighties, corsets and other items.
SatinDesire
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

This is way over the line.
That guy is a straight up criminal perv.

We all enjoy our fetish, but committing felony after felony is just stupid. Go on Ebay and buy all the coats you want, or craigslist, or just ask people but this level of theft is someone with serious mental problems.

Especially his taking coats from the same victim twice. That says STALKER to me, and one can only wonder if something might have escalated had he not been caught.

I hope he is NOT on this forum. Not everyone who enjoys a good hard satin fuck is a perv or criminal. There are too many LEGAL ways to obtain good used satin to enjoy than do be "that guy" and end up on the 6'oclock news.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Yeah; I mean, I can totally understand stealing fetish stuff when you're young and you don't really have a choice. I've been there; I think we've all been there. Stole lots of soccer shorts, bikinis, panties, and thongs when I was younger. But once you grow up and get a job and have the money to pay for everything, that habit usually goes away. Why steal like that?