introducing myself

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SilkyFetish

introducing myself

Post by SilkyFetish »

Hi.

I'm a long time lover of satin. I remember staring at my sisters breasts as she slept in a white satin slip when I was 10. From there, I would always look in my mum's catalogue every time a new edition came out. Once I was dating and in my early 20s, I would buy my girlfriends what I wanted them to wear. I was 21 when I used to go to my mates to play on the Amiga. His sister, who I fancied like mad, would walk around in a satin slip and panties. He told me she only did it when I was there. I didn't believe him. Then, one day, he went in to her room and came back with her diary. It was all about me! She listed every time I visited, commented on what I was wearing and even described how she dressed provocatively when I was around. It also detailed the times she masturbated as she thought of me fucking her. Well, I just had to make my move one day. It wasn't long before I went to see my mate but he wasn't in. His sister said I could wait if I wanted. We sat and talked, and I don't know how, but she told me her shoulders ached, so I said I would massage her if she liked. She went and put on a slip, andros some oil so I could massage her properly. She sat on the floor in front of me and I massaged her. She would gasp and moan, clasp her hands and bite her lip. Occasionally, I would work my way to her breasts but stop before it got too far. We must have been like that for two hours before her brother came home. She later confessed that she was orgasming constantly as I touched her. A few days later, I was dating her and stayed together for three years. She was an amazing fuck and one time, when we were out, she wore a long flowing satin skirt which was turning me on. I convinced her to let me bend her over on a public toilet and fuck her. I will never forget it. Eventually, we broke up and I saw a girl at work who always wore a satin skirt or blouse/shirt. This was the late '90s, so there was a lot of it about. We didn't have a lot in common so it didn't last, but the sex was great. Not long after, I started seeing her mate, another colleague, who was 17. At this time I was 25. I noticed her bras were usually satin and I fantasised about the matching satin thongs pressed against her pussy. She wore loads of satin undies, 90% of the time!! It was amazing. She would also wear satin blouses, trousers, lingerie and stockings with satin suspender belt. I still have a photo of her in that suspender belt, I'll see if I can post it. She was sexy as fuck. He were always having sex in weird and wonderful places. I think it turned her on as much as me. I dated her for five years and it was great. We were due to get married but I cheated on her with an absolute dog and she ended it, of course. I then dated a girl who rarely wore anything satin, but when she stayed at mine, she would bring a pink satin slip to wear. Sometimes she would sit on the couch, smoking (I've always been a non-smoker but I have a fetish for that too) and wearing the slip. I would go down on her and she used to cum so hard. Then, after we broke up, I didn't really see anyone who wore satin until I met someone, who ultimately became my wife. The night we met, despite ending up in bed together, there wasn't any satin in sight, but after a few dates, she urged upat mine dressed as a school teacher. Wine coloured satin blouse, short skirt and stockings. She Rode me like that and I came loads, as did she. There were other little satin outfits she wore, but as the relationship grew an we moved in and married, she stopped wearing it completely. She favoured more comfortable cotton lounge wear and onesies!! We are now getting divorced. Not because of the satin thing though lol... So, now I'm looking at dating again, and I really want to meet someone who wears their fair share of my favourite shiny fabric.

Sorry my post was a long one, I just had to get it out there. Also, sorry if there are typos, I can't be bothered to correct them!! Anyway, that's me!!
Freddielinton

Re: introducing myself

Post by Freddielinton »

I'm gonna say none of the above actually happened.
Satinlover43

Post by Satinlover43 »

Does it matter if it did or didn't happen Freddielinton Its great to find another satin lover who enjoys what we all do. Who cares if it's fact or fiction I enjoyed reading it and if it's true bloody good luck to him. Welcome silkyfetish great read.
SilkyFetish

Post by SilkyFetish »

Why, does it seem so unbelievable? It doesn't exactly put me in a great light. Maybe I've just experienced more in my life than some! I'm currently without any satin wearing woman in my life, hell, I've NO woman in my life lol. If this was fiction, I'd be surrounded by satin clad bunnies like Hugh fucking Hefner!!
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Go buy yourself a vintage satin wedding gown from the 40's and you will fall in love with it. When you get a new girlfriend tell her that the gown once belonged to your grandmother and you would like for her to try it on. When she does walk up to her like you are wanting to dance and drop you pants and start humping the gown. She will not stop you because of curosity. When you cum tell her that it felt smooth on you cock and you could not resist it while she was wearing it.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

We have a lot of storytellers here.
SilkyFetish

Post by SilkyFetish »

We also have a troll!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

SilkyFetish wrote:We also have a troll!
Troll? No.

Take a look at the forum. See the pinned post at the top of the page? Post Your Satin Collection? Yeah; I started that. Over 1972 replies, 130+ pages. The most popular thread on the forum.

Not a troll.

Again, we just have a lot of people here who choose to tell stories that never happened. No offense, but I have a hard time believing a lot of people in the Internet. If I'm going to waste my time reading it, it better be real and not some fantasy bs.

In other words, don't take it personally. its just how I am.

Welcome.