25-80112-pysjamas-1-.jpg
cornelius

Re: nice pajama

Post by cornelius »

I sooo want to gently cum on her.
mikeyb5753

Post by mikeyb5753 »

a similar set to these got me started on satin. when I was around 13 I was mooching through my older sister's room looking for money, found her ivory satin pj's and got an instant boner. knew no-one would be back for a while so i laid on her bed with them.... you know the rest.
satinpajamas

Post by satinpajamas »

yess.. pure silk pajamas is best.. first time wear pure silk pajamas when at my aunt, she was borrowed me her grey silk pajamas..first time i didnt know its pure silk when folded in bed.. but when i grab it..wooww.. soo soft,it very light and soft,better than satin..she said she just have these for plain color.. the other pajamas has flowery patern and made from "cotton" yess she has many flowery girly pajamas but in cotton..she wear girly cotton pajamas and i wear silky grey pajamas..aaahhhh..
satinlov01

Post by satinlov01 »

I have bought this one for myself. I really love satin pajamas

http://www.asos.com/asos/asos-satin-pyj ... idcolumn=1
Whitesatinblouse10

Post by Whitesatinblouse10 »

Nice pyjamas. I too love satin pyjamas, I have a huge fetish for satin blouses and pyjamas , I've a few in my collection, most of them are white and cream.
satinbear

Post by satinbear »

I too love satin pajamas. And the feel of them when you slip into a bed of satin sheets is fabulous! The US department store Dillards sells some very silky shimmering satin pj's for men over the holidays:

Whitesatinblouse10

Nice pictures. You can't beat a nice shiny pair of satin pyjamas, the feel of that seductive fabric against your skin is so amazing .
I own several pairs, a couple of men's in black and in white, and 6 pairs of ladies in white and cream. ( yep my favourite colour is white ), I've one in pink and one in yellow too. I own quite a few sets of satin blouses too, yep mainly white and cream. :D :D
satinpajamas

Post by satinpajamas »

Whitesatinblouse10 wrote:Nice pictures. You can't beat a nice shiny pair of satin pyjamas, the feel of that seductive fabric against your skin is so amazing .
I own several pairs, a couple of men's in black and in white, and 6 pairs of ladies in white and cream. ( yep my favourite colour is white ), I've one in pink and one in yellow too. I own quite a few sets of satin blouses too, yep mainly white and cream. :D :D
you have email/kik?
Whitesatinblouse10

Sorry I'm afraid I'm not on kik.
satinsmooth

Post by satinsmooth »

I would let anyone judo throw me around on satin sheets wearing these judo pajamas :)

satinbear

Post by satinbear »

^^^Wow, sexy satin loungewear! Sensuous silks and satins for men are the greatest :P :

soiememe

Post by soiememe »

@satinbear...the 2nd picture is from sulis silks...I have several kimono's, knickers, pj's and silk nighties from them. They are indeed amazing! They feel sooooo soft against my skin, so sexy! I would love to wear these silks every day, all day long! @satinbear, PM me if you like to see some pics...