Silk acetate skirt lining first time

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Skirtman1

Silk acetate skirt lining first time

Post by Skirtman1 »

Hello to all! I finally decided to sign up and share my very beginning with silk and satin. It all really began with a skirt that had a silk and acetate lining. I was about 14 when my best friend and neighbor about a year younger than me saw up my moms skirt as she had parked in our driveway and got out of her car. She was a traveling saleswoman who always wore matching suits, pantyhose and heels. He told me it turned him on big time and I just laughed it off. A few days later we were hanging out at my house as usual and my parents and brothers were all out for a few hours. Out of nowhere he asked me how often my mom would wear the suit that he had seen up, I laughed and said maybe once a week, why? He kept going on about her legs and asked if I knew where she kept it. Again I laughed and told him just go look for it dude, I don't care. Away he went, then after 5 minutes I went upstairs to see what he was doing. I go up and find him with the suit still on hangers laying on moms bed. He was rubbing his hands all inside of the skirt and he convinced me to touch the lining with my hands. It felt cool soft and slippery but I couldn't believe what I had just done, so in my nervous state I laughed and said you should try it on. He paused, said okay and he took his pants off and put it on! He told me how amazing it felt on his legs and penis, so in my excitement I grabbed a different skirt and didn't last very long at all!!! It was amazing how good it felt. We both left our loads in them and quickly cleaned up the skirts the best we could. We checked the label saying the linings were 100% silk acetate...WOW!! My mom wore both skirts in the following weeks and not knowing or saying anything...She had 11 suits total with the same linings and we creamed them all in a short time!!!
promdresslover

Re: Silk acetate skirt lining first time

Post by promdresslover »

that's the secret to a good hard fuck is a silky acetate lining. Nothing better. Still have one of my ex-girlfriend's little black dress that has the softest, silkiest lining. I've probably shot dozens of my loads into it, the lining no longer shimmers, it's dull and caked with years of cum. But something about it brings me back to the first time I saw her in it.

If a dress doesn't have a silky lining, it's just not the same. Acetate is usually the best to fuck. Try making little circles on the tip of your cock. It will take total control and before you know it, you'll explode all the contents of your swollen nut sack all over it.
Skirtman1

Post by Skirtman1 »

:lol: Never heard of trying that. Looks like a skirt of my wife will get a test drive tonight! Thanks for the "tip"
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

Long ago, my sister had a pink party dress with an acetate lining and a lacy overlay. It was very shiny and shimmery. I loved how it felt. She kept the dress in a downstairs closet covered in plastic. I wore it and masturbated while in it. Once it's cummed in, you can't wash it out. The material won't be that same afterward. Luckily, she didn't wear it anymore. However once it was gone she must have thrown it away. I wonder if she saw the stains on it.
paulm34

Post by paulm34 »

There’s nothing more than a silky lined skirt or dress I cum all the time in my wife’s I like it when there is a netting underskirt as well as it makes a lovely noise when when wanking with it
She has one which has 2 silky linings with net underskirt and it makes me shoot all the time
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

Skirtman1 wrote:Hello to all! I finally decided to sign up and share my very beginning with silk and satin. It all really began with a skirt that had a silk and acetate lining. I was about 14 when my best friend and neighbor about a year younger than me saw up my moms skirt as she had parked in our driveway and got out of her car. She was a traveling saleswoman who always wore matching suits, pantyhose and heels. He told me it turned him on big time and I just laughed it off. A few days later we were hanging out at my house as usual and my parents and brothers were all out for a few hours. Out of nowhere he asked me how often my mom would wear the suit that he had seen up, I laughed and said maybe once a week, why? He kept going on about her legs and asked if I knew where she kept it. Again I laughed and told him just go look for it dude, I don't care. Away he went, then after 5 minutes I went upstairs to see what he was doing. I go up and find him with the suit still on hangers laying on moms bed. He was rubbing his hands all inside of the skirt and he convinced me to touch the lining with my hands. It felt cool soft and slippery but I couldn't believe what I had just done, so in my nervous state I laughed and said you should try it on. He paused, said okay and he took his pants off and put it on! He told me how amazing it felt on his legs and penis, so in my excitement I grabbed a different skirt and didn't last very long at all!!! It was amazing how good it felt. We both left our loads in them and quickly cleaned up the skirts the best we could. We checked the label saying the linings were 100% silk acetate...WOW!! My mom wore both skirts in the following weeks and not knowing or saying anything...She had 11 suits total with the same linings and we creamed them all in a short time!!!
I remember having a similar experience with a friend when I was 14,but it involved my mums satin nighties. He had come for a sleepover when my parents had gone out for the evening and we had got hold of a bottle of wine and got quite drunk. We were talking about women we fancied and I showed him a picture of a model wearing a slinky satin negligee in one of my mums magazines and I said she looked really hot wearing satin. I then said satin nighties felt really sexy and he asked how I knew and I said my mum had a few nighties like that. I knew he fancied my mum (he had told me before) so sensing an opportunity (I was drunk) I asked if he wanted to see one. I then went up to my mums room and got one of her long satin nighties out of her drawer, gave it a squirt of her perfume and took it through to the spare bedroom where my friend was waiting.I laid it out on the bed and stroked it and told him to do the same as it felt really nice. He said he could smell her perfume on it and I lied a bit and said I had just got it out of the laundry as she had been wearing it for the past few nights.It was probably only because of dutch courage / being drunk but I then said that a really cool way to jerk off was to strip down to your pants and rub against the nightie as the silky fabric felt really nice against your skin. I stripped down to my pants and laid on the nightie and started to hump it, then rolled off and asked if he wanted to try. He said yes - he couldn`t strip down quick enough. I remember he already had a bulge in his pants and he lay face down on it and really began to fuck her nightie really hard. I went back through to my mums room to get something for myself and picked out a long black satin evening dress (it was one of my favourite things in her wardrobe) and as I say, probably only because I was drunk I thought I would risk going a bit further in front of my mate and putting it on (I knew it looked really sexy and fitted me like a glove so didnt look that silly on me - a teenage boy!) . I walked back into the spare bedroom and my friend was still full on humping the nightie and he looked at me and asked what I was doing and I just said it felt even better if you wore something that felt so nice. He was so engrossed in what he was doing / was so turned on, he just said "whatever works for you mate" and then he asked what would happen if he cummed on her nightie. I said that was cool cos I had done that loads of times and could wash out it out without her knowing (which was true). He then took his pants off and started to really grind his erection into the nightie and I also lay on the bed and started to hump and slide myself off. We both had orgasms within a minute and he shot a massive load of cum into the silky fabric (as did I into the dress lining).
He later asked if he could have something of my mums to take home and I gave him a pair of her silky panties, but said I would want him to get me something of his mums or older sisters in return. I actually ended up having a sleepover at his place a couple of weeks later and we had another mutual masturbation session with his mums things (well I used his mums things, he insisted I bring something of my mums for him to use). This was the start of a fantastic period of satin enjoyment, unfortunately cut short when my mates family moved away a few months later.
Skirtman1

Post by Skirtman1 »

Paulm34, do you have a pic of that skirt with 2 linings? I'd love to see that!!! I love to stroke in my wife's pencil skirts every chance I get!!
Asianlvrtx

Post by Asianlvrtx »

ssslipery wrote:
Skirtman1 wrote:Hello to all! I finally decided to sign up and share my very beginning with silk and satin. It all really began with a skirt that had a silk and acetate lining. I was about 14 when my best friend and neighbor about a year younger than me saw up my moms skirt as she had parked in our driveway and got out of her car. She was a traveling saleswoman who always wore matching suits, pantyhose and heels. He told me it turned him on big time and I just laughed it off. A few days later we were hanging out at my house as usual and my parents and brothers were all out for a few hours. Out of nowhere he asked me how often my mom would wear the suit that he had seen up, I laughed and said maybe once a week, why? He kept going on about her legs and asked if I knew where she kept it. Again I laughed and told him just go look for it dude, I don't care. Away he went, then after 5 minutes I went upstairs to see what he was doing. I go up and find him with the suit still on hangers laying on moms bed. He was rubbing his hands all inside of the skirt and he convinced me to touch the lining with my hands. It felt cool soft and slippery but I couldn't believe what I had just done, so in my nervous state I laughed and said you should try it on. He paused, said okay and he took his pants off and put it on! He told me how amazing it felt on his legs and penis, so in my excitement I grabbed a different skirt and didn't last very long at all!!! It was amazing how good it felt. We both left our loads in them and quickly cleaned up the skirts the best we could. We checked the label saying the linings were 100% silk acetate...WOW!! My mom wore both skirts in the following weeks and not knowing or saying anything...She had 11 suits total with the same linings and we creamed them all in a short time!!!
I remember having a similar experience with a friend when I was 14,but it involved my mums satin nighties. He had come for a sleepover when my parents had gone out for the evening and we had got hold of a bottle of wine and got quite drunk. We were talking about women we fancied and I showed him a picture of a model wearing a slinky satin negligee in one of my mums magazines and I said she looked really hot wearing satin. I then said satin nighties felt really sexy and he asked how I knew and I said my mum had a few nighties like that. I knew he fancied my mum (he had told me before) so sensing an opportunity (I was drunk) I asked if he wanted to see one. I then went up to my mums room and got one of her long satin nighties out of her drawer, gave it a squirt of her perfume and took it through to the spare bedroom where my friend was waiting.I laid it out on the bed and stroked it and told him to do the same as it felt really nice. He said he could smell her perfume on it and I lied a bit and said I had just got it out of the laundry as she had been wearing it for the past few nights.It was probably only because of dutch courage / being drunk but I then said that a really cool way to jerk off was to strip down to your pants and rub against the nightie as the silky fabric felt really nice against your skin. I stripped down to my pants and laid on the nightie and started to hump it, then rolled off and asked if he wanted to try. He said yes - he couldn`t strip down quick enough. I remember he already had a bulge in his pants and he lay face down on it and really began to fuck her nightie really hard. I went back through to my mums room to get something for myself and picked out a long black satin evening dress (it was one of my favourite things in her wardrobe) and as I say, probably only because I was drunk I thought I would risk going a bit further in front of my mate and putting it on (I knew it looked really sexy and fitted me like a glove so didnt look that silly on me - a teenage boy!) . I walked back into the spare bedroom and my friend was still full on humping the nightie and he looked at me and asked what I was doing and I just said it felt even better if you wore something that felt so nice. He was so engrossed in what he was doing / was so turned on, he just said "whatever works for you mate" and then he asked what would happen if he cummed on her nightie. I said that was cool cos I had done that loads of times and could wash out it out without her knowing (which was true). He then took his pants off and started to really grind his erection into the nightie and I also lay on the bed and started to hump and slide myself off. We both had orgasms within a minute and he shot a massive load of cum into the silky fabric (as did I into the dress lining).
He later asked if he could have something of my mums to take home and I gave him a pair of her silky panties, but said I would want him to get me something of his mums or older sisters in return. I actually ended up having a sleepover at his place a couple of weeks later and we had another mutual masturbation session with his mums things (well I used his mums things, he insisted I bring something of my mums for him to use). This was the start of a fantastic period of satin enjoyment, unfortunately cut short when my mates family moved away a few months later.
Man that is a great story. That has always been one of my fantasies!!
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

Skirtman1 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:46 pm Hello to all! I finally decided to sign up and share my very beginning with silk and satin. It all really began with a skirt that had a silk and acetate lining. I was about 14 when my best friend and neighbor about a year younger than me saw up my moms skirt as she had parked in our driveway and got out of her car. She was a traveling saleswoman who always wore matching suits, pantyhose and heels. He told me it turned him on big time and I just laughed it off. A few days later we were hanging out at my house as usual and my parents and brothers were all out for a few hours. Out of nowhere he asked me how often my mom would wear the suit that he had seen up, I laughed and said maybe once a week, why? He kept going on about her legs and asked if I knew where she kept it. Again I laughed and told him just go look for it dude, I don't care. Away he went, then after 5 minutes I went upstairs to see what he was doing. I go up and find him with the suit still on hangers laying on moms bed. He was rubbing his hands all inside of the skirt and he convinced me to touch the lining with my hands. It felt cool soft and slippery but I couldn't believe what I had just done, so in my nervous state I laughed and said you should try it on. He paused, said okay and he took his pants off and put it on! He told me how amazing it felt on his legs and penis, so in my excitement I grabbed a different skirt and didn't last very long at all!!! It was amazing how good it felt. We both left our loads in them and quickly cleaned up the skirts the best we could. We checked the label saying the linings were 100% silk acetate...WOW!! My mom wore both skirts in the following weeks and not knowing or saying anything...She had 11 suits total with the same linings and we creamed them all in a short time!!!
YOU KNOW SKIRTMAN! IF SHE HAD PANTSUITS, YOU WOULD GO NUTS! BECAUSE MOST OF THE PANTS HAVE NICE ACETATE SILKY LINING AND THEY FEEL SO GOOD! THAT SILKY LINING SURROUNDING YOU EVERYWHERE! YOU WILL HAVE THE BEST CUM OF YOUR LIFE! THE SEX WITH THEM IS FANTASTIC! I HAVE SATIN LINED PANTS YOU CAN SEE IN MY "SATIN LINED PANTS" POST! FEELS FUCKIN' GOOD!