Giant's satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
TheyCallMe72

Giant's satin

Post by TheyCallMe72 »

HI, I'm Nick from the UK, 44yrs old, divorced. I'm pretty short & slim for a dude @ 5'2" tall and a little over 8 stone (115lbs). I'm not sure if this resonates with anyone, but I have a "satin playmate" from the trans community - she's in the Netherlands and is at the opposite end of the spectrum to me - she's 7'2" tall and something like 400lbs, so a VERY big, curvy girl. Very femme features, kind of femme voice, definitely femme curves, but ultimately, transgender.
Last year I paid like €500-600 to have some satin items custom made for her, in her size. A pale pink pair of satin pyjamas, some beautiful rich red satin bloomers, an 80s power/business, cream coloured satin blouse, as well as a pair of beautiful leather trousers, in black, which made up the bulk of that cost. The satin looks great on her, but there's something about ME wearing it and then I have her dominate and bully me. She's a giant compared to me so can pick me up and overpower me incredibly as you might expect.
I wear her satin bloomers on top of the satin pjs - the latter swamp me, are literally falling off me, but feel SO good to wear! Literally swimming in satin. The waists are elasticated, so just about stay up on me, but she always does this little thing of taking hold of the waistband (of both the bloomers and pj bottoms) and just gently picking me up like that. I am in heaven - a satin wedgie, as it were.
Wanted to share my thing. Any thoughts, do please let me know!
Weddingdresslover

Re: Giant's satin

Post by Weddingdresslover »

First off. Only 115 lbs?! I weigh 175 and I'm only 21! Secondly, welcome Nick!