soft satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Iloveblouses

soft satin

Post by Iloveblouses »

hi,
guys and girls

if you like trashing, ripping, washing, boiling, burning etc.
satin then you must check out my yt chanel
search for soft satin

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=soft%20satin&sm=1

don t forget to subscribe to not miss out new videos.

p.s.
doing private vide requests as well. give chance choose from any of my satin mostly blouses to do video for you. you choose destiny for satin you choose (5£ paypal payment) even is possible buy smth from my collection even ripped trashed etc. satin remains for price we can deal. can write private msg here. on skype search for iloveblouses@gmail.com (can use to send email as well) or kik iloveblouses
can send items abroad as well.

thanks
iloveblouses
Cumonjackets

Re: soft satin

Post by Cumonjackets »

Got any puffer jackets to destroy??
Iloveblouses

Post by Iloveblouses »

Cumonjackets wrote:Got any puffer jackets to destroy??
no i don t sorry
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

What a waste.
Iloveblouses

Post by Iloveblouses »

Freddielinton wrote:What a waste.
old is old. if you wanna get smth new sometimes you need to rid of old one. simply as that.

p.s.
really do not have space where to keep that all. and wife not likes to wear same dress, blouse etc. more then twice. exept. smth what she really likes she keep it.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Iloveblouses wrote:
old is old. if you wanna get smth new sometimes you need to rid of old one. simply as that.

p.s.
really do not have space where to keep that all. and wife not likes to wear same dress, blouse etc. more then twice. exept. smth what she really likes she keep it.
Old is old? Excuses, excuses. Use gallon containers. I'd never destroy Satin just because it was old and I wanted more. That doesn't make any sense. Just keep it all.
Iloveblouses

Post by Iloveblouses »

Freddielinton wrote:
Iloveblouses wrote:

p.s.
Old is old? Excuses, excuses. Use gallon containers. I'd never destroy Satin just because it was old and I wanted more. That doesn't make any sense. Just keep it all.

not excuses. if your mind is not the same as wife's then need to sort out smth ;)