What A Gem!!!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinmad62

What A Gem!!!

Post by satinmad62 »

Just searching youtube earlier today and this absolute gem popped into view...nearly lost my nut fluid there and then..didn't think somebody singing in a foreign language could do this..but would really love to be there singing with her!!!..My eyes are still hurting from the shine of that satin!..What do you guys think!!!!!!

https://www.youtu.be/watch?v=bm1d51_8oCQ
satins69

Re: What A Gem!!!

Post by satins69 »

satinmad62 wrote:Just searching youtube earlier today and this absolute gem popped into view...nearly lost my nut fluid there and then..didn't think somebody singing in a foreign language could do this..but would really love to be there singing with her!!!..My eyes are still hurting from the shine of that satin!..What do you guys think!!!!!!

Absolutely stunning Satin and colour. What would I give to have a long floor length dress made out that wonderful fabric. I would love to have a double sided satin dress made in that fabric OMG true satin heaven I would pay a lot of money for that opportunity. But Sadly they don't have such stunning fabric nowadays. Anyway that clip is 42 years old and from M2 a Hungarian channel. How did you come by such a clip like that!
satinmad62

Post by satinmad62 »

satins69 wrote:
satinmad62 wrote:Just searching youtube earlier today and this absolute gem popped into view...nearly lost my nut fluid there and then..didn't think somebody singing in a foreign language could do this..but would really love to be there singing with her!!!..My eyes are still hurting from the shine of that satin!..What do you guys think!!!!!!

Absolutely stunning Satin and colour. What would I give to have a long floor length dress made out that wonderful fabric. I would love to have a double sided satin dress made in that fabric OMG true satin heaven I would pay a lot of money for that opportunity. But Sadly they don't have such stunning fabric nowadays. Anyway that clip is 42 years old and from M2 a Hungarian channel. How did you come by such a clip like that!
Just stumbled across it while doing my usual daily search..probably the best "accidental" find i've had :) ....I agree with you, would LOVE to have that skirt and jacket for my own amusement :wink:
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

This link will not come up, is the address correct? or can you give us another link to it.
Weddingdresslover

Post by Weddingdresslover »

seasideshow wrote:This link will not come up, is the address correct? or can you give us another link to it.
Instead of youtu.be try YouTube.com.