satin blouse fetishist

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
franksatinlover

Re: satin blouse fetishist

Post by franksatinlover »

blousecufffetish wrote:Love the way you have the handcuffs over the satin blouse cuffs... having a blouse cuff fetish, that hightens the fetish emotions for me. Thanks for sharing..
Mark
I am also the most exciting when I'm tied in a satin uniform but the handcuffs and chains I feel not on my body only through the delicate satin.
100d7102.jpg
100D4984a.jpg
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

SatinLush wrote:tn_DSC02147_JPG.jpg would this blouse excite?
This blouse is soooo GEIL,i would kill to have it on me
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

franksatinlover wrote:
blousecufffetish wrote:Love the way you have the handcuffs over the satin blouse cuffs... having a blouse cuff fetish, that hightens the fetish emotions for me. Thanks for sharing..
Mark
I am also the most exciting when I'm tied in a satin uniform but the handcuffs and chains I feel not on my body only through the delicate satin.
100d7102.jpg100D4984a.jpg
You look so darn sexy ,thanx for the pics!
McNemo

Post by McNemo »

Hi all

I'm 38 and love satin on women and men it gets me so hard. Lately love watching men in satin masterbating but my real passion is satin blouses . Feel free to message me or Snapchat
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

I want to cum all over that lovely satin
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

Looks orgasmic. Love it
franksatinlover

Recently, I was able to buy this blouse from the 90s. Satin is in a very good grade and is also wonderfully slippery from the inside, which excites me a lot and when I put it on for the first time I felt such a fantastic unearthly experience that I got a great orgasm very quickly which started already when fastening the buttons. Recently, I wear it whenever I'm alone at home and I have great pleasure.
100D7182m.jpg
Whitesatinblouse10

Post by Whitesatinblouse10 »

franksatinlover wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:22 pm Recently, I was able to buy this blouse from the 90s. Satin is in a very good grade and is also wonderfully slippery from the inside, which excites me a lot and when I put it on for the first time I felt such a fantastic unearthly experience that I got a great orgasm very quickly which started already when fastening the buttons. Recently, I wear it whenever I'm alone at home and I have great pleasure.
100D7182m.jpg
WOW!,,,, what a stunning glossy satin blouse, I bet it feels amazing to wear, I can understand the excitement you get when your fastening the buttons, have you cum over it many times? I bet it does give you great pleasure, it would do for me too. :D
franksatinlover

Indeed, this blouse gives me enormous pleasure, even today I dressed her to sleep and all night I was so excited that I got a beautiful orgasm during sleep.
Whitesatinblouse10

Post by Whitesatinblouse10 »

franksatinlover wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:51 pm Indeed, this blouse gives me enormous pleasure, even today I dressed her to sleep and all night I was so excited that I got a beautiful orgasm during sleep.

I can believe that it gives you enormous pleasure , it would for me too, absolutely stunning satin silky blouse. I can understand when you wore the blouse to sleep in ,it excited you and gave you a beautiful orgasm during your sleep, did you end up cumming all over it?? If it was me , It would excite me As much as it does you and I would end up exploding thick spurts of my cum all over it. :D