satin blouse fetishist

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Iloveblouses

Re: satin blouse fetishist

Post by Iloveblouses »

Lovesatinblouses wrote:Pics of my Wife

nice photos.
seen them before. can not wait to see more new pics.
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

Unfortunately we have not found much lately
blousecufffetish

Post by blousecufffetish »

Fellow long time blouse fetishist here.. although relatively new to the wonders of satin blouses.. i actually thought i was on my own till i joined sites like this, so its good to know that other people share a passion for blouses too... we have around 50 or so in our collection. Long sleeved... smart.. fitted.... high 2 button collar. Mixture of satin and cotton and various colours... they make their way out of the wardrobe for "office fun".always love taking blouses...
Mark
blousecufffetish

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3564
A few of our collection...
Mark
Whitesatinblouse10

Post by Whitesatinblouse10 »

I'm too a huge satin blouse fetishist, I'm new to this forum.
You have great pictures.
Whitesatinblouse10

Lovesatinblouses wrote:Pics of my Wife
Very nice pictures, love the White satin blouse one. My favourite colour :D
Whitesatinblouse10

shelly321x wrote:So wish women would wear them more! Here are my favorites of the wife's blouses.4.jpg3.jpg

Wow very impressive collection , nice of you to share it. Glad I'm not the only one who has a satin blouse fetish. :D
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

one of The most intense orgasm I ever had came from a white satin blouse that my wife had. It happened one weekend morning while I was asleep, when my wife woke up that morning she noticed that while I was still asleep that I had a morning boner. She went to the closet and got the white satin blouse out and pulled my cock from my pajamas and started stroking it with the satin sleeve. I woke up just as I was cumming. It was the most intense cum that I was almost paralyzed by pleasure. She then put on the blouse and climed on top and started fucking me like never before. She had no idea that I had such a big satin fetish, so this was a big surprise to me. Later I asked her why she thought to make me cum using the satin blouse and she said she just thought that satin would feel good sliding up and down my cock, boy was she ever right. I had fucked that blouse many times being careful not to get any cum on it and also humped the satin linings of her coats. From that point on I led her to believe that she caused my love for satin.
blousecufffetish

@coatfun...
Nothing like a wonderful white satin blouse to wet the fetish emotions..!!
We have had sooooo much naughty fun in our tight fitted deisigner long sleeved satin white blouse...!
Mark
Whitesatinblouse10

coatfun wrote:one of The most intense orgasm I ever had came from a white satin blouse that my wife had. It happened one weekend morning while I was asleep, when my wife woke up that morning she noticed that while I was still asleep that I had a morning boner. She went to the closet and got the white satin blouse out and pulled my cock from my pajamas and started stroking it with the satin sleeve. I woke up just as I was cumming. It was the most intense cum that I was almost paralyzed by pleasure. She then put on the blouse and climed on top and started fucking me like never before. She had no idea that I had such a big satin fetish, so this was a big surprise to me. Later I asked her why she thought to make me cum using the satin blouse and she said she just thought that satin would feel good sliding up and down my cock, boy was she ever right. I had fucked that blouse many times being careful not to get any cum on it and also humped the satin linings of her coats. From that point on I led her to believe that she caused my love for satin.

That sounded amazing, such a lucky guy. I have fucked and cummed on many white satin blouses, I gave a huge fetish for white satin blouses.
franksatinlover

Post by franksatinlover »

Hello, I'm new here, but I'm so glad I found my soul mates.
I include some photos of my beloved blouses.
bk0D6975.jpg
100d7097.jpg
100d7116.jpg
blousecufffetish

@franksatinlover...
Wonderful collection... i love talking blouses!! The first white one has such a long pointed collar.. soooo smart and sexy! How many buttons on the cuffs on that silky smooth white satin blouse?
Feel free to chat blouses anytime with me...
Mark
Whitesatinblouse10

That white satin blouse is so nice and shiny, great pictures.
Whitesatinblouse10

Iloveblouses wrote:my favorite blouse from my collection
Nice blouse. :D
franksatinlover

Post by franksatinlover »

This white blouse with a collar made me sewn to order. As soon as I saw that in the photos on the internet I immediately fell in love with her and from time to time my biggest dream was to get one to dress her on bare skin and feel her lovely slipperiness. So I ordered one at a dressmaker and now I dress it often because it excites me and is fantastic. Cuffs are for 4 buttons.