My Friday night satin experience story .......

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ellmoss2012

My Friday night satin experience story .......

Post by ellmoss2012 »

I hadn't been dating Charlie for too long. A mere 2 months but things had been going well. We text each other every other day and would meet about twice a week. Rather boringly we met like most 21st century power couples on a smartphone app. I was bored one evening swiping left when a bright curious face appeared. Dark blonde hair with a cute fringe and big bright green eyes and the most beautiful white teeth gleaming from a huge smile. My heart skipped a beat and I swiped right and then my heart almost burst from my chest when Tinder shot adrenaline through my veins when announcing mutual match!

I immediatley liked her. Kind, funny, interesting and a not so innocent girl next door attitude. She was a professional Graphic designer working for a good agency. She spoke a lot about her parents and was a real wholesome family girl although a darker kinky side would come out when she loosened up and had a few drinks and she would always bum a cigarette off someone.

I had been paying strong attention to what Charlie would wear everythime we met. Mostly it was jeans, heels and a top. Sometimes a really cute floral hippy dress but no silk or satin nothing.. nadda... It was dissapointing. I was liking her more and more and finding her more and more attractive. I would think about her a lot when she wasn't around and imagine her wearing something shiny and sexy. A short figure hugging satin dress, a black shiny satin pencil skirt, even a satin kimono style night gown. I was plucking up the courage to buy her something shiny as a gift but I thankfully I didn't have to.....

Funnily enough I was sitting on the toilet when I got her latest text. It went something along the lines of "eeeeep! Work are having a full length and fabulous summer ball, we're going get suited up my handsome prince". Hmmm I wondered to myself imaging the possiblilities... an evening gown wow... could she possibly wear a satin one, should I suggest she buy a satin one? Does she already have one? My heart was palpatating at the prospect. I text her back asking if she has a gown already in a nonchalant way. She text back to say she has 2 one from her Uni grad ball and another from a wedding last year but she might buy a new one.

Later that night we were having dinner in a nice restaurant and talking about the ball. She asked me what kind of suit I was going to wear to which I replied it depends on your dress. I half heartedly mentioned satin dresses are always beautiful. She furrowed her brow and crushed my spirit in one scentence just before chomping a piece of pasta down by stating "eh this isn't the prom I'm not going looking like Quality Street wrapper". So that was it chance of a lifetime gone down the drain. Oh well I thought to myself, I guess I can still buy her something shiny soon as a gift.

A few days before the ball she sent me a text pic of a dress she had just bought online. It looked beautiful. It was red, figure hugging and I was really looking forward to taking my beautiful scarlet lady to the ball but it wasn't silk or satin. Just a cotton looking material. The model from the site modelled it perfectly so I had resigned myself to the fact that Charlie would still look uber sexy on the night anyway.

I finished work on the Friday of Charlie's work ball, had a quick pint with the lads and jumped in a cab home to get ready. Just as the cab pulled up to my apartment I recieved a text from Charlie. As I was poorly attempting to multi task by telling the driver where to stop while pulling my wallet out to search for cash I didn't fully read it but something about Nightmare and Dress didn't turn up...

I closed the cab door behind me and ran inside. Fell back on the couch and read it properly. "Nightmare babes! Dress never turned up, I've been onto the company but it's gonna be early next week by the time it arrives". Ok, I replied, so what are you going to do? I asked. She replied saying her lilac grad one will have to do.

I had a shower and shave then got into my shirt and slacks and headed off bouquet of flowers in hand. I was still a bit anxious when I arrived at Charlies apartment front door. What is she going to look like and I hope I look good. After what seemed like an eternity the door slowly swung open. Standing bare footed was Charlie wrapped in a fur night gown. Her make up looked amazing. She had really dark eyes that made her look like a Bond Villan. She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She smelled like actual roses. My heart was starting to gather momentum. She led me into the living room by the hand explaing the whole dress debacle. Her flat mate Tanya and her boyfriend were on the couch. Tanya was lovely. I had met her a couple of times. She was a bit of a goth. Short black hair and pale skin with rosey chipmunk style cheeks. We all chatted and discussed the situation then Charlie finished with "sooooo after all Tan saved the day and is letting me borrow her dress she wore to the Design awards she went to" Anyway I won't be long babe grab a drink" and off Charlie went into her bedroom.

Ok so a new unknown dress. I had no idea what to expect but I was getting really excited in the anticipation. I asked Tanya what her dress was like. "Well it's very very expensive so take care of it for me yeah! It's a black Jovani 100% silk fishtail gown I bought in New York. It's not something I thought Chalrie would wear but oh my God it looked stunning on her earlier so she's wearing it". My heart was palpitating and my hand was trembling "100% silk" I kept thinking.

Tanya and her boyfriend invited my out the back patio as the weather was beautiful and she needed a cigarette. We were out in the evening sun for about 15mins when I could hear the loud sound of high heels getting closer and closer coming through the kitchen then just like some kind of dark angel Charlie came walking out the back door. It was so surreal. To go from never ever seeing her in satin to her donning a floor length black liquid satin gown hugging her beautiful godess body like the wind. She sheepishly walked up to me and said "so... what do you think?" she had thick dark red lipstick on and a 90's style choker around her neck. I just stared all over, her breasts were incased in a sexy lace detail that lower down joined into a silky satin waterfall all the way to the ground. "oh my God Charlie you look like a movie star" said Tanya, I couldn't disagree. I went into the kitchen and gave her the bouquet of flowers, She smiled and reached out to take them revealing long black shiny nails. I told her she looked incredible and already I could feel all that blood rushing to my manhood. We kissed and I couldn't help getting slightly carried away. She laughed and said "settle down you'll ruin my make up".

We took lots of pics with Tanya and her boyfriend had some drinks then the black cab arrived. Charlie put on a white tuxedo jacket. I couldn't keep my eyes off the cascade of shiny black satin that draped from the bottom of the back of her jacket to the floor. We said goodbye and walked out into the summer evening to the cab. I opened the door and Charlie pulled her dress up to enter the cab. She sat smiling right leg over left with her right knee protruding though the soft black satin. The hem of her dress draped over silver sparkly open toe heels. I put my hand on her lap and felt her warm tigh through the soft silk. I couldn't wait for all her work colleagues to see her in her amazing gown. I was in heaven.

We arrived at the hotel and I helped her out of the cab. As we walked holding hands towards the hotel entrance I could see our reflection in the door and how the eveing sun was reflecting off Charlie's gown. The first people we saw were Charlie's 2 friends and boyfrinds having a cigarette outside the entrance. "oh my god Charlie wow, you look like a Hollywood starlet or something" said her colleage. We all introuduced each other then when they were finished we all went in door together.

It was a usual corporate ball. Dancing, drinking, shit talkiing, gossip etc. I'm not one for dancing so I would sit and watch Charlie on the dance floor with her gown swirling around. I was so hard I was ready to burst. She came over and sat on my lap and grabbed her drink and took a sip. She was a little tipsy and was a little dizzy from dancing. "whats gotten into you tonight babe, you can't take your hands off me" she exclaimed. I laughed and replied "probably because you are the most beautiful lady on the planet and you know because of that dress" she squinted her eyes a bit "the dress eh? you like it that much" I replied "babe it's satin my God I really want to fuck you right now" she opened her mouth in fake shock then looked around. Gently rubbing the back of my neck she said "follow me". She grabbed my hand and we walked out of the function room down a quiet corridor. She quickly examined a mens toilet door and took me inside without hesitation. Luckily there was noone inside. We went into the end cubicle and I locked the door. We started passionatley kissing and I rubbed the back of her dress. We switched around and she clumsily fell back onto the toilet seat with a laughing shreik. She giggled and started to undo my belt. Her nails were so long she was having trouble so I did it for her and unbuttoned the top button on my trousers. I pulled my trousers down to find a fully bursting pusating cock protruding through my boxers. Charlie gently took my boxers down then gently wrapped her long black nail clad fingers around my manhood and started to rub while smiling up at me. I was looking down at the top of her breasts cradled in black lace. I was already starting to feel the burst coming along. She wrapped her dark red lips around my manhood and sucked hard. She gently tickled the bottom of my nut sack with her nails. As I looked down I seen her covered from the waist down black silk satin. I started to groan and was seconds away. "im gonna come babe the dress... shit" I was hearing Tanya's words in my head "please look after that dress it's expensive" Oh lord I squirted all over Charlies face and couldn't help aim a bit onto her chest. She laughed in giggles and sucked her fingers like she was after eating some KFC. I was lucky enough to not get too much on the dress just the lace part at the top. I helped Charlie wipe it off with some toilet paper and we wiped her face together trying to not laugh too loud.

In all honesty the rest of the night was a bit of a blur. I woke up the next morning in Chalries bed back in her apartment. She was still asleep. I was hungover but so excited and wondering was it all a dream. I got up and went to the toilet and to check the severity of my hangover. As I' came back in there it was. Like a black liquid oil spill on the floor lay Tanya's gown. Charlie woke up and we lay together piecing the night together and going over the gossip. I lay beside Charlie with my right arm around her. She was facing the wall with me lying directly behind her with my package laying gently against her soft bum. She was going thorugh all the photos on her phone and I couldn't get over how incredible she looked in all the photos. She still smelled of roses and her long eye lashes were standing on end. As she was flicking though the pics I couldn't help but get another blood rush down below. She stopped flicking and talking for a second and then obviously feeling my growing manhood againsy her plump bum she said "well someones hungry" . She turned smiling and looked at me. She paused for a second then said "put the dress on" I thought I misheard her and asked her to repeat "put the dress on babe I know you want to it's ok" "don't you remember you asked if you could when we got back last night" Shit! I was embarressed and excited all in one go. I went bright red! Charlie laughed and said "it's ok babe honestly it's kind of hot, now put it on" I got out of bed and stood up. Woah, I walked over feeling my bare feet on the soft white carpet. I picked the dress up off the ground and spread it out on the bed. "be careful though not to rip it babe use the zip at the back" Charlie said. I zipped it down then stepped into it feet first. Charlie laughed "it;s supposed to go on over the head". Too late for that. I slowly pulled it up until the straps were hanging on my shoulders. It smelled just like Charlie. It was so soft and I was getting an instant boner. Charlie beckoned my over by patting the bed beside her. I walked over and sat down. She put her right arm around me and with her left slowly started to rub ny manhood area. She then reached up to her knees and started kissing me passionalety while rubbing me. She pulled her lace black panties down and beckoned me on top of her. I pulled the dress up and inserted my manhood into her while passionately kissing her. We rocked the bed pretty hard until I exploded and she sreamed.

What a night.
Freddielinton

Re: My Friday night satin experience story .......

Post by Freddielinton »

Before I choose to take the time to read this, did you make this all up, or did it actually happen?
ellmoss2012

Post by ellmoss2012 »

In all honesty it's about 80% accurate. The situation, the people (obviously their real names are altered), the day, the evening, the dress, the ball all happened just some exaggerated parts to make the story a bit more exciting than it actually is :wink:

Managed to track down a pic of someone who was selling the same dress she wore.
Attachments
charliedress00.png
charliedress00.png (118 KiB) Viewed 3656 times
charliedressfrontresize00.png
charliedressfrontresize00.png (86.08 KiB) Viewed 3656 times
SilkySatinShredder

Post by SilkySatinShredder »

I was outbid on that dress on ebay! Too late to get another bid in and it sold very very cheap
Alexdr

Post by Alexdr »

Wow, that's was a great experience with an incredible dress. You're so lucky to wear a so much exciting dress with the approbation of the girl who wore it in an event where you participated. It would be so great if a can wear a 100% silk dress with the perfume of the owner too. I want a dress of this quality and goodness.
It was a floor lenght one, a gorgeous gown, I imagine if it was with a train too. Even better.