Just told a girl iv'e fancied for over 4 years that im into Puffy jacket Fetish

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
puffyguy

Just told a girl iv'e fancied for over 4 years that im into Puffy jacket Fetish

Post by puffyguy »

Haya guys, I was browsing Facebook as you do most days to which and i saw a picture of one of my girly friends wearing her Red puffy jacket she had her fur trim hood up and, my cock stood to attention, i was instantly Hard, and not thinking.... i messaged her and said i really like the picture of you in your coat... HER NOT KNOWING AT THIS TIME IM WANKING MY COCK omg! anyway...heres the conversation from facebook, Of cause Ive kept I.D Private

start of convocation: Continued below..
Attachments
start.jpg
puffyguy

Re: Just told a girl iv'e fancied for over 4 years that im into Puffy jacket Fetish

Post by puffyguy »

continued .....
Attachments
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
puffyguy

Re: Just told a girl iv'e fancied for over 4 years that im into Puffy jacket Fetish

Post by puffyguy »

...........And the rest of the conversation was very interesting but that im keeping to myself !
Downylon

Post by Downylon »

Way to go!! It feels so great to share that with a girl. Hope this is going somewhere for you! I told my girlfriend early on about my puffy jacket fetish, and she was completely accepting, just loved that it turned me on. Now we've incorporated it into our sex life so much that it has become a really big turn on for her as well.
puffyguy

Post by puffyguy »

Yea thats what i thought , i was sorta brickin' it as youve read from our fb messages, :P but hay i aint told her i was wankin over her pic, EASY NOW TIGER i dont wanna scare her away do i

Downylon wrote:Way to go!! It feels so great to share that with a girl. Hope this is going somewhere for you! I told my girlfriend early on about my puffy jacket fetish, and she was completely accepting, just loved that it turned me on. Now we've incorporated it into our sex life so much that it has become a really big turn on for her as well.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Well done, :P So is is there any chance you might get to have some sexy fun with this girl ?
Liking it shiny
puffyguy

Post by puffyguy »

I would like to hope so one day... but we was chattin the other day compleatly off topic of this conversation and i was asking her if we could hook up and like get together... it took her a while to reply and she said... Behave... i said what you know i like you...she then dropped one and she said... im still in love :cry: i said Yeah but not with me are you... she said we're besties xx

i asked a mate what does that mean, my m8 said it means she likes to be around guys and fuck them..

im not sure is this right what my m8 said ?
ilikeitshiny wrote:Well done, :P So is is there any chance you might get to have some sexy fun with this girl ?
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

Mate I don't know how to put this to you but it means you are in the "friendzone". It's a place women like to keep men who are "really good friends" but don't want sex or a relationship
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

So how are things going with her? Have you managed to have your way with her and explore the puffy jacket fetish with her yet? :P
Liking it shiny
JeroenP

Post by JeroenP »

...it has she sent you some pics of her in her jacket, just to tease you ? :-)