Bizzare parkrun this morning...

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinsmooth

Bizzare parkrun this morning...

Post by satinsmooth »

i run at three different ones to mix it up a bit and luckily chose one this morning that had an added bonus.
They had designated it a pajama run as it was the anniversary of the start of the parkruns there.
I saw most of the women had the usual boring cotton or flannelette pajamas, nothing of interest there, but during the run itself in the distance i could see a woman wearing something that looked to have a shine to it, i gradually caught her up to find amazingly she was running the parkrun not in pajamas, but a short black satin nightie ! I caught her up and along side engaged in a quick chat, she didnt want to wear pj's because they would be too warm, but didnt want to not be involved, so decided to wear running shoes, skimpy running shorts and a cropped running top and over the top of that wore this gorgeous shiny black satin nightie, needless to say i didnt overtake i decided to be a bit tired and dropped in behind her till the finish...
what a perfect parkrun this morning lol !

Oh and she was polish, and i am certain polish and eastern european girls do have a massive passion for satin !

found a pic similar to what the nightie looked like, she had a gorgeous black ponytail and a very fit body !

SilkySatinG

Re: Bizzare parkrun this morning...

Post by SilkySatinG »

Sounds like you had quite a 'tiring' run this morning. Bet the blood must have been pumping everywhere. Haha.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Sounds very sexy indeed :) Did you manage to sneak a photo on your mobile phone? :P

As you say, I notice that the Polish girls around here like to wear nice shiny puffer jackets and coats, I think they do have a bit of a kink for it, I love to see it.
Liking it shiny
satinsmooth

Post by satinsmooth »

Sadly my mobile was in the car as i never carry it with me when i run, otherwise the memory might have been full of snaps and video :)

a beautiful unexpected thrilling parkrun, not sure i will ever have that again at 9am on a saturday :)
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

I bet you wish it was a 10K now :D

Sometimes satin pops up in the most surprising places and just makes your day! Of course, girls who run a lot have amazing toned bodies and it's an absolute pleasure to run alongside them in their tight lycra and cute tied back hair. Sometimes with a hint of shine too which is always nice to see :wink:

Lets hope the do this every year!