3 non-satin fetishes

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Weddingdresslover

3 non-satin fetishes

Post by Weddingdresslover »

I have three other fetishes.

One... is Tulle Prom Dresses. Two... is pettiskirts/tutus. Three... is girl's that wear poufy prom (or wedding) dresses peeing standing up (soaking their dresses in the process). Yes they are wear but that's the truth.
snailbaby

Re: 3 non-satin fetishes

Post by snailbaby »

panties, yoga pants, spandex/shiny etc.
Frillylover

Post by Frillylover »

Ohh my gosh Weddingdresslover we seriously need to get in touch, I have basically the same exact fetishes as you. I love big poofy ball gowns...the fuller the better, I really love those quinceanera dresses...those are the ultimate in poof. I also have a fetish for seeing women pee in their clothes and I love the idea of a big poofy dress getting soaked. :D
Weddingdresslover wrote:I have three other fetishes.

One... is Tulle Prom Dresses. Two... is pettiskirts/tutus. Three... is girl's that wear poufy prom (or wedding) dresses peeing standing up (soaking their dresses in the process). Yes they are wear but that's the truth.
Fan of the frillies
Weddingdresslover

Post by Weddingdresslover »

Frillylover wrote:Ohh my gosh Weddingdresslover we seriously need to get in touch, I have basically the same exact fetishes as you. I love big poofy ball gowns...the fuller the better, I really love those quinceanera dresses...those are the ultimate in poof. I also have a fetish for seeing women pee in their clothes and I love the idea of a big poofy dress getting soaked. :D
Weddingdresslover wrote:I have three other fetishes.

NO WAY!!!!!!!