Satin incest ????

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
JeroenP

Re: Satin incest ????

Post by JeroenP »

skybridge12 wrote:That would be the same for me too...Just having to find the right satin puffer jacket for her to wear...thinking satin puffer rocawear jacket
Right on !
Satindestroyer

Post by Satindestroyer »

satinfetishtaboo wrote:mom, dad and son
Beautiful:) have you got the vid ????
Satindestroyer

Post by Satindestroyer »

satinfetishtaboo wrote:what satin item would you love your mother or sister to wear for you? and how horny would you get if they did?

I'd love it if she wore a satin robe and stroked my cock with a beautiful satin bomber or made me cum on the lining of one of her padded coats
satinfetishtaboo

Post by satinfetishtaboo »

Satindestroyer wrote:
Its amazing I love it how he cums SOoo much on the mothers satin nightie and fucks her while her nightie is covered in dads cum.

Its quite a horny scene.
Satindestroyer

Post by Satindestroyer »

satinfetishtaboo wrote:
Satindestroyer wrote:
Its amazing I love it how he cums SOoo much on the mothers satin nightie and fucks her while her nightie is covered in dads cum.

Its quite a horny scene.
Could you send me the video or the the video link please
satinfetishtaboo

Sure www. clips4sale . com /59573
Satindestroyer

Post by Satindestroyer »

satinfetishtaboo wrote:Sure www. clips4sale . com /59573
Have you got the free version???? Can't pay
satinfetishtaboo

Sorry, I bought this clip because I love their videos and I have no problem in sharing sft pics to further promote the studio if that helps them make new content for me to watch. So I wont share their videos for free sorry :(
I think that if we keep sharing the small studios work they will eventually stop making new satin videos for us.

Support the things you like by supporting the source they come from.
JeroenP

Post by JeroenP »

You're right satinfetishtaboo !
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

satinfetishtaboo wrote:what satin item would you love your mother or sister to wear for you? and how horny would you get if they did?
Mum wearing her satin wedding dress. Always had a fantasy that she would try it on and come up to my room to show me how it still fitted and she would catch me wearing one of her long silky nightdresses pleasuring myself. She would be cross with me and would ask me to lay across her lap so she could spank me but I would keep sliding off because the fabric was so slippery. Every time I slid off my cock would get harder and I would get more turned on and in the end she would tell me to just get on with it and cum and she would lay back on the bed and let me slip and slide up and down between her legs sliding over the silky dress until we both had an orgasm, and she would then tell me it was our secret and not to tell anyone else what we had done.
Jester1203

Post by Jester1203 »

Hi satinhaze loved reading this it made me feel horny as hell thanks
JeroenP

Post by JeroenP »

Great story ! Thank you :-)
Asianlvrtx

Post by Asianlvrtx »

My satin fetish started when I was probably 8 or 9 years old when the neighbor girl, who used to stay the night with us, left her super soft feather pillow with this pink satin pillowcase on it. I picked it up to take it back to her and thats when I felt how silky it felt. I immediately wondered how it would feel on my cock and ended up keeping it so I could hump it to dry orgasms for quite a while. We moved and my mom gave that pillow and satin pillowcase back to the neighbor girl. I was crushed but still was horny as hell, so thats when I found the linings of moms coats and her long nylon silky nightgowns. I stole one of her brown nightgowns and would hump the hell out of that nightgown all the time. Around 13 I started to be able to cum so that nightgown became pretty crusty.
satin

Post by satin »

satin wrote:
Satin nightgown and robe
My mom and aunt used to wear satin nightgowns growing up and my mom had a satin robe. They're so hott and I would love to have sex with either of them.