Satin incest ????

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satindestroyer

Satin incest ????

Post by Satindestroyer »

Does any one have a fantasy of fucking playing with any of their family members????? Such as mom/sister/aunt/cousin sister ?????
snailbaby

Re: Satin incest ????

Post by snailbaby »

yes, not my family specifically but the idea. i've run the, digging through their room and cloths, getting caught. then either being black mailed by them to wear what i found or them, being curious and into the idea. they put on, allow me to rub my cock on and around and cum on whatever their wearing. then being forced to lick up the cum. there's this dumb tv show called still standing. between the mom (brunette), sister(ginger) and aunt(blonde) there was a good amount of silk/satin wore in the show. i've played out the fantasy of all three elegantly dressed, head to toe. sloppily sucking and jerking off my cock, shoving my face into their asses, pulling aside panties. them and the mom and daughter in the george lopez show, jesus, wow.
http://www.listal.com/viewimage/8539291
http://www.listal.com/viewimage/9146366
http://www.listal.com/viewimage/9146368
episodes on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvvCOwdNhX4
http://www.listal.com/tv/george-lopez-2002/pictures
satin

Post by satin »

Satindestroyer wrote:Does any one have a fantasy of fucking playing with any of their family members????? Such as mom/sister/aunt/cousin sister ?????
Yes, my mom and aunts (mom's sisters) all wore satin nighties that were so sexy.
Satindestroyer

Post by Satindestroyer »

I'd love my mom and cousins to wear satin around the house and me with my cock out all the time do I could cum on and fuck them when I want. I'd love to make my mom sit on my cock all day with satin on without fucking, so she just stays on it all day doing nothing while I'm doin something else. Like my mom just sits on my cock all day and jerks me before I go to sleep or fuck her late until night.i'd love this fantasy :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I've wanked off and cum in/on my niece's satin when I've had the opportunity. Her coats, nightie's, robes, bra and knickers have all been soiled by me, I always find her things in her bathroom and sometimes get the feeling she has left them there for me to find and enjoy, well that's what I hope anyway. :P

That's as close to family as it's got for me anyway.... Sister-In-Law aside :P
Liking it shiny
RodaSaTiNStein

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

The only family member that I have wanted to do something with in satin, apart from the wife of course, was the wife's mother my mother-in-law. I always did find her attractive and I, my wife and our baby were living with the in-laws. Then on one day I saw the mother-in-law in a sexy blue satin lace trim chemise. Since then I have wanted to feel her in that satin chemise and thought of ways to be alone with her and try to talk her into showing me her in it again. Never did.

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
satinlover2012

Post by satinlover2012 »

I believe every person here must have gone thru this phase. It starts within then we start exploring and mature in the fetish. I know it might be sick to say this but I do fantasize a cousin and have had the opportunity to sniff and have my moments of insanity. It felt like the ultimate pleasure of sneaking into her laundry basked and sniffing her perfume of the satin slips and feeling her satin bras. I can't get enough of this and still I continue with this.
satinsmooth

Post by satinsmooth »

I know its probably weird but with me wasn't so much the sex part, but Mum had this short black satin robe for a while, and i didn't even know she had ordered it (catalogue ordering those days) so when i walked out of my bedroom towards the bathroom and mum came out of her bedroom wearing this black satin robe, with the early morning sun shining on it my world turned upside down and back to front ! I didn't know where to put myself ! i was only in my underpants and could immediate feel myself blushing wildly and stirrings in the underpants region were threatening to put me in a very compromised position, fortunately mum reached the bathroom first which meant i could return to my bedroom, but I immediately closed the door too so i could spy through the opening, when she left she walked back to her room, the sun shining on the satin on her back as she walked and i enjoyed a massive thrilling erection, but still a guilty one as it after all was mum !! but she was slim and toned and the robe fitted her so perfectly it was hard not to be thriled by it !
other stories afterwards I have shared with a few put paid to her wearing of the robe after a while as she kind of knew or sensed I was wearing it when she was not in, but that first moment when she appeared in the black satin with it wrapped across her with the satin belt dangling down I thought my heart was actually going to burst !
The power of satin on a young boy by a woman who wouldnt have had a clue just what her wearing a robe was creating !
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

@ satinsmooth I feel compelled to tell you that reading about your mum in her short satin robe gave me one hell of an erection here, I would have had to find that robe and enjoy myself to the full with it :P
Liking it shiny
Chamois

Post by Chamois »

Yes! My mother had silks. And I often had fun with her underwear and dresses. Especially with concert dresses, satin slips. But most of all I liked Ivory satin dress in which she acted as an assistant to an illusionist when he did tricks with pigeons and a duck. The dress shines, my mother smiles, takes in the hands of birds and birds flap her wings.
She tries to keep the bird but it's difficult: the silk is very slippery and the bird flies out and sits down on her shoulder and neck, flaps her wings and Mom catches her and puts her in a cage. And so many times - sparkling and rustling of silks, flapping of wings, tender hands, tender neck. At the end of the show, I noticed how her nipples stiffened after the bird flapped its wings over her tits. Of course, I did not ask whether she was pleased)))))
And I know that on that evening there were white satin panties, I took them out of the basket in the evening. It was a beautiful time! So much fun! :D :D :D
JeroenP

Post by JeroenP »

Yes, I have two sisters who used to wear satin. The youngest still have two satin jackets ! One puffer.
I like winter time when she wears them. I once confessed to her about my fetish, but that's years ago and I think she forgot.

Also her personality has changed a lot, I'm afraid that if I bring it up again she will consider me as a freak or something.

Otherwise I would als het if It could take pictures of her.
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

Like most of us, I started out using my mothers and sisters silky clothing and lingerie. I have mentioned this in previous posts, but I loved fucking and pleasuring myself wearing my mothers satin wedding dress. One of the things that used to turn me on was to wear her wedding dress and then hump, slip and slide myself off on a pillow on her bed, but i really got my rocks off by dressing the pillow in one of her silky nighties or an evening dress, giving it a squirt of her perfume and then getting her old wedding album propped up on the bed with a picture of her wearing the wedding dress so I could look at her as I pleasured myself.
I`m not sure if initially it was the fantasy of wanting to be her, wearing the dress or actually fucking her wearing the dress but over time I would if I could always go for something that had been "freshly worn" and still smelled of her body / perfume as this was more arousing so I suppose eventually I did fantasise about my mum whilst I was wearing and fucking her clothes. It always felt odd and I didnt fantasise about her in any other way other than in connection with anything silky or slippery in her wardrobe.

I do remember one occasion when she was going to a summer ball and she was wearing a long black strapless satin column dress she had just bought (and which I later got much pleasure). When I saw her come downstairs and she asked how she looked, I recall I literally could have humped her there and then. When she went to leave she gave me a hug and kiss goodnight and this was the first time I actually had close physical contact with a woman wearing satin I swear to god I had to hold myself back from rubbing myself against her. After she left I had to jerk off and came in seconds.
perry12

Post by perry12 »

Like many, I started with my Mothers satin, and Grandmothers silky slips.

They always dressed well.

I always liked a mature lady, had some fun with an "in-law" . Not blood related so not incest.

I like naughty incest stories and vids, but I'm not attracted to my family members.

Had role play , but that doesn't mean you fancy your Mother.
Satindestroyer

Post by Satindestroyer »

JeroenP wrote:Yes, I have two sisters who used to wear satin. The youngest still have two satin jackets ! One puffer.
I like winter time when she wears them. I once confessed to her about my fetish, but that's years ago and I think she forgot.

Also her personality has changed a lot, I'm afraid that if I bring it up again she will consider me as a freak or something.

Otherwise I would als het if It could take pictures of her.
Could you take some pictures of the coat and cum on it
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

My biggest obsession was when my mother in law bought a new full length cashmere coat. It had the most gorgeous golden satin lining I had ever seen at that time. When she would come over to to visit me and her daughter I would I help her off with the coat just to get to touch the lining. I was obsessed with that coat and could only think of getting naked and stroking that golden satin lining with my rock hard cock. Back then my now x wife didn't know about my satin fetish, so I didn't have the chance to fuck satin like I do now and of course I was much younger then and could cum over and over. It got to the point that I could not sleep or concentrate on anything but her cashmere coat, I had to have that coat. Finally as luck would have it my wife and mother in law announced that they were going to visit her cousin 2 states away for a few days. This was the best news I had ever heard at last. I told my mother in law that I would go over to her house and water her garden while they were away. You guessed it watering her garden was the last thing on my mind.
Finally the day came and I drove over to my mother in laws house, unlocked the door and went straight to her coat closet, I was so excited that I was shaking all over there it was my dream coat. It smelled like my mother in laws musk perfume and I held it up to my nose smelled it and kissed my new lover. I took off all of my clothes and put her coat on my naked body OH MY GOD!! did that satin on my naked body feel good. I wanted to tease myself for a few minutes in front of her full length mirror, I took the satin lining and wrapped it around my swollen cock and started to stroke my cock with the golden satin and in only a few strokes I knew that I was going to blow a big load like never before, months of thinking about this moment finally had cum true. This was going to be the fastest orgasm I have ever had and the most intense I wanted to stop and make it last but the coats satin lining had total control over me and I couldn't stop. I shot 5 or 6 hot loads all over the full length mirror and my knees got weak. I shot my hot cum and it seemed like gallons of cum shot out of my cock. By the time that I cleaned up I was hard for another satin fuck. I then put a couple of pillows on her bed and lay the coat on it satin lining up and climbed on top of the coat and started humping that beautiful satin lined coat again. I must have cummed a dozen times in those two days of bliss. Over the next couple of years I fucked that coat every chance I could get.