Wedding gowns are made to fuck

Post by coatfun »

Going to fuck this gown all day!!
Attachments
s-lq1600.jpg
Dressinup

Re: Wedding gowns are made to fuck

Post by Dressinup »

Got any more pictures of that lovely virginal cum rag.
Let's see the whole thing.
ilo0507

Post by ilo0507 »

Upload pictures of fuck and cum in dress pls
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Full length picture.
Attachments
s-l1w600.jpg
Dressinup

Post by Dressinup »

Oooooh yes, she is a little cock teaser. Made to be a cum dump.
First honeymoon session you should force yourself into that dress and just coat the inside in hot spunk.
Then just use her at will.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

There is no satin in the world that is as smooth and silky than these vintage 40's rayon satin gowns.
bunnsatin

Post by bunnsatin »

Holy crap!! That gown is super hot!!
Made to fuck indeed....
Have fun with it! And take pics.
I LOVE FUCKING HOT SUPER SILKY SATIN.
SATIN JACKETS, TRACKSUITS, PJ'S, SHEETS, ROBES.
SILK 'N SATIN IS THE BEST FETISH.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Seller has this gown on Ebay for 150.00. my cock says buy it but my wallet says no. I think my dick will probably win.
s-l1a600.jpg
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

My cousins wedding was this past week3nd but her gown far from silky!! Did show back n cleavage though
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Jamy2j wrote:My cousins wedding was this past week3nd but her gown far from silky!! Did show back n cleavage though

So your cousin was still well worth a good wank over :P
Liking it shiny
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

ilikeitshiny wrote:
Jamy2j wrote:My cousins wedding was this past week3nd but her gown far from silky!! Did show back n cleavage though

So your cousin was still well worth a good wank over :P
Of course she has big tits
Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

Hey Coatfun; NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I too just scored the lovely vintage wedding coat on ebay that was teamed up with a satin rayon dress. The seller let me buy the coat only for $125 so and I just had to have it. It only has 2 top buttons on the front so I'll be going to Joanne's to pick up some buttons and make it a robe. Can't wait to get it next week as once I get the buttons and close it up then I can fuck her to my heart's and dick's content. She is the medium weight rayon satin which I love and haven't had for so long. This is indeed a great find and an incredibly rare treasure. Have never seen anything like it. Now for the wait torture but the thrill I'll have when it arrives and I make her up for my pleasure is a minor torment. Also scored a set of king white Scintilla sheets this week. Had sex with those last night. Cheers. Scintilla is Satin is Scintilla
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

That sounds like a great find. There is no satin like the rayon satin from the 40's and 50's. Please post a picture of the wedding coat when you get it. When I know that I will be getting a new satin gown or satin lined coat from Ebay I will try to hold off on cumming until I get the new gown and it makes fucking the new virgin gown that much more exciting.
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
SilkyFetish

Post by SilkyFetish »

Hi. I just registered and this is my first comment. An ex of mine (10 years ago now) was married and while clearing out her wardrobe to give things to charity, she pulled out her wedding dress. I asked her if it still fit so she tried it on. It turned me on so much that we ended up fucking with her wearing it. It was up there with the best sex we ever had. She ended up keeping it as she said I had soiled it. A few weeks later, I came home from work. The house was dark, but there were fairy lights on the stairs, so I followed the trail, which led to a spare room. In there was a very tipsy girlfriend, lying on the bed waiting for me in the wedding dress. I got on next to her and we made out. I found that she was wearing white satin panties and white stockings and suspenders. I went down on her for ages. We fucked for a very long time, came inside her three times! Doggy style was amazing. She left the panties on, I pulled them aside. They were soaking wet at the end.

That was the last time she wore it and we broke up a few weeks later. We used to have sex for a while after, even when she had moved in with her new boyfriend. I asked her if she had fucked him in it, she said she had given it to charity in the end. With my cum on it still!