Do you have any side-fetishes?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
KatieSilk

Do you have any side-fetishes?

Post by KatieSilk »

What do I mean by 'side-fetish'?
Any fetish you have that's related to your silk/satin fetish.

Myself? I have a few. I love entrapment- back buttoning, that kind of thing. Secondly I like force, forced to wear etc. Thirdly cuteness- im not sure why but i get turned on by puffy sleeves, peter pan collars etc, if its really cute (fyi adults only).

So whats yours?!
Big puffy sleeves, peter pan collars, bows and buttoned up the back in satin and lace <3
Star95

Re: Do you have any side-fetishes?

Post by Star95 »

I have a very odd side fetish.
I like seeing satin vacuumed up by vacuum cleaner.
Had this fetish for a few months now.
KatieSilk

Post by KatieSilk »

Star95 wrote:I have a very odd side fetish.
I like seeing satin vacuumed up by vacuum cleaner.
Had this fetish for a few months now.
Interesting!
Big puffy sleeves, peter pan collars, bows and buttoned up the back in satin and lace <3
Star95

Post by Star95 »

Thanks, i'm also very much into asian women, especially those wearing satin, huge turn on for me.
Had this side fetish much longer then my vac/satin fetish.
KatieSilk

Post by KatieSilk »

I should also mention im a female ageplayer but yeh, loosely satin related.
satinsmooth

Post by satinsmooth »

Judo or jujitsu in satin,
being thrown across a bed of satin by a woman or man in satin like pajamas or a robe...

being dominated with judo holds on a bed of satin and pinned helpless...

all from a commercial showing a woman in a satin robe dispatching an intruder with judo in her apartment its become such a massive
fetish i want to experience....
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Satin was and will always be my first love, but I have several other fetishes :

Faux Leather / PU Jackets - Even better if they have Satin Linings.

Swimwear - Love Roxy Rashguards and bikinis, and others.

Spandex - Love BlackMilk Clothing leggings, dresses, shorts, etc...

Dolls - Barbie, Monster High, Ever After High, Moxie Teenz, DC Super Hero Girls, Project MC2, Descendants, Sex dolls, etc...
Somthinglight

Post by Somthinglight »

I would love to be tied up while wearing a full satin night set, dressing gown and pyjamas or a nightie, and just toyed with and teased by someone else wearing satin, just toying with every part of my body by rubbing satin all over it. Especially would love it if i was gagged with some wet satin panties.

Being forced to wear or being entrapped in satin does sound right up my street but i haven't had a chance to explore anything like that.
blousecufffetish

Post by blousecufffetish »

Completely likewise for me too seeing asian ladies in satin.. altough i'm very biased as i'm married to a lovely petite asian lady!
Mark
Alcd87

Post by Alcd87 »

Formal dresses are a big one for me, I probably have more than most girls, all satin.mthe feel of them on, tight fitting and so smooth and soft
Orgasm control is another I like linked to satin,
I've experience vote of those but have others I'd like to try,

Bondage in satin (me crosse dressed and tied up)
Blackmail, forced to wear it and humiliated by a much older or much younger woman
Dressinup

Post by Dressinup »

Gussets , Open ended cotton gussets of silk or satin panties.The sort you can slip over your cock and slowly wank till you just erupt the contents of your ball bags and fill the dam thing up.

Angora cardigans are especially good for a sensual wanking session especially when wearing a lovely 80s wedding/bridesmaids dress. Wrap your cock and bollocks in one and just erupt till its soaked throu.

I had a phase of dressing up in a full set of well soiled/ruined girly clothes undies stockings slip and dress or skirt and blouse then laying down in the open air and after a dam good wanking session just peeing all over my outfit, just enjoying the warm felling. Then afterwards sling the whole lot in the bin.
smoothnshiny

Post by smoothnshiny »

High heels, opera gloves, make up (especially in unusual colors like blue or green lipstick), masquerade masks all turn me on when they are worn with satin outfits.
SatinLush

Post by SatinLush »

since my days of youthful exploration with Aunty Betty..my side fetish is extremely large breasted older women (50-65) wearing silk or satin blouses, rather turned on my sissy dresses and TV's/ CD's who also like to be top heavy in silk or satin...Perhaps it should be noted that my current partner is a mature woman with very large boobs.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

I mean; I like Asian chicks too, but I really wouldn't consider that a fetish. It's more of a preference. Yep; hot white teens and hot Asian teens for me!
pillowftr

Post by pillowftr »

down filled items and inflatable popping