Cum Coated Coat linings

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Bridalman

Cum Coated Coat linings

Post by Bridalman »

I really love to see ladies full length winter coats, fur coats and raincoats with their elegant satin linings splattered in cum, repeatedly cum over. Anyone share my fetish?. Love to hear from anyone whose wifes/partners coats need a good seeing to by post or in person. Please PM me

Winter Coats, PVC Macs, Furs, evening Gowns, wedding dresses I luv to cover them in cum
Vabhot

Re: Cum Coated Coat linings

Post by Vabhot »

Bridalman wrote:I really love to see ladies full length winter coats, fur coats and raincoats with their elegant satin linings splattered in cum, repeatedly cum over. Anyone share my fetish?. Love to hear from anyone whose wifes/partners coats need a good seeing to by post or in person. Please PM me

Winter Coats, PVC Macs, Furs, evening Gowns, wedding dresses I luv to cover them in cum
I have the same fetish.I love cum on the satin linings of the coats of my wife's girlfriends when they visit us.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Yes indeed, I have cum both inside and outside on my wife's friends coats on so many occasions now and i love it !! :P

I've had my way with a few ladies dresses and skirts too over the years and a couple of white wedding dresses too :P

To turn me on fully, the item has to have and owner/wearer, I fail to be turned on by some anonymous item purchased for the purpose.... The thrill is when I get to see them wear it again, me knowing what I have done before... :P
Liking it shiny
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

As you can tell by my username, this is my fetish too ;D
Satindestroyer

Post by Satindestroyer »

I love coat linings I would cum on them all day if I could. I would sit there and cum on all the ladies I've seen with sexy puffer jackets on. :twisted:
blowby

Post by blowby »

Bridalman wrote:I really love to see ladies full length winter coats, fur coats and raincoats with their elegant satin linings splattered in cum, repeatedly cum over. Anyone share my fetish?. Love to hear from anyone whose wifes/partners coats need a good seeing to by post or in person. Please PM me

I like to fuck womans long down coat linings nothing like screwing a long puffy down coat
Kassina

Post by Kassina »

I remember seeing a video, Japanese of course, where a group of guys cum on the lining of a ladies' jacket, before sliding it back on her. Was quite an interesting idea.
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

Kassina wrote:I remember seeing a video, Japanese of course, where a group of guys cum on the lining of a ladies' jacket, before sliding it back on her. Was quite an interesting idea.
Would love to see that
Kassina

Post by Kassina »

skybridge12 wrote:Would love to see that
If you go to javhub dot net and search for fnk. Fnk-024 has the scene in question, but the rest of the series are quite satin specific in and of themselves.

Might need a decent ad blocker thought...
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Kassina wrote:I remember seeing a video, Japanese of course, where a group of guys cum on the lining of a ladies' jacket, before sliding it back on her. Was quite an interesting idea.
Holy shit that was hot! wish the jacket looked a bit more expensive, (wasn't so plain) and I could understand a word of what they were saying. Some of their outfits looked pretty designer and it's so hot to see them getting ruined with cum so badly. Sooooo hot!
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I've just checked this one out for the first time. Had it in my collection for a while as it turns out, acquired it with a whole load of Jap censored & uncensored material downloaded en-mass but like so much of it I had never got around to viewing...

I have to say I soon had my cock out and in my hand... Fuck me this is hot! I love seeing these Japanese girls having their clothing abused in this way while they are still wearing them! Favourite so far is the girl on the train in the Green polyester dress c/w lining being groped and abused, the guy even puts his cock inside the pocket of her dress and wanks himself in her material... Fucking hot!!!

Wanking off to it now :P

Do please let me know of any such similar viewing material out there :P
Liking it shiny
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Girl in the short green satin dress... The way she is groped all over both outside and inside her dress is wonderful. Puts his hands in her pockets and gropes her sexy young body :P Finally after getting her to toss him a little he cums inside the pocket of her dress then makes her put her hand inside... Lovely :P

Thanks for the heads up on this vid Kassina :) Looking forward to the rest of this video once I have replenished my supply of cum :P :P :P
Liking it shiny
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

I'm very pleased to see this thread still alive.

I love to see ladies coats linings stained with cum. My wife has over 20 full length winter coats, all of which I've had from time to time. Some worse than others. But it's a huge turn on for me to see her wear these coats with cum stains in them, knowing what the coat had gone through.

She has a particular fur coat I love, because of the heavy satin lining. I love to f**k it on a regular basis. Last week , I had it, and put it on a hanger straight away, to see the cum run down the lining and make a great long stain. I'm looking at it right now, and can't believe she will wear this in 6 months time. Deep joy !!!
blowby

Post by blowby »

SilverLining wrote:I'm very pleased to see this thread still alive.

I love to see ladies coats linings stained with cum. My wife has over 20 full length winter coats, all of which I've had from time to time. Some worse than others. But it's a huge turn on for me to see her wear these coats with cum stains in them, knowing what the coat had gone through.

She has a particular fur coat I love, because of the heavy satin lining. I love to f**k it on a regular basis. Last week , I had it, and put it on a hanger straight away, to see the cum run down the lining and make a great long stain. I'm looking at it right now, and can't believe she will wear this in 6 months time. Deep joy !!!
Does she know you play with her coats? what type of coats does she have?
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

blowby wrote:
SilverLining wrote:I'm very pleased to see this thread still alive.

Does she know you play with her coats? what type of coats does she have?
Good question. I am pretty sure she must know, but she never says anything! She has fur coats, faux furs and lots of wool coats, all of them full length and lovely linings. I know, because I bought them for her!

My biggest love of her coats is when I have to go away on business, and I secrete one or two of her coats with me. And when I get time off, I will go out into the world wearing them. Get somestrange looks though, and I can't think why!