Jackets

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satindestroyer

Re: Jackets

Post by Satindestroyer »

https://www.flickr.com/photos/149337336 ... es-Cm6ba2/ Please please please can you cum in this and post it. Love this coat :):):) :roll:
blowby

Post by blowby »

Satindestroyer wrote:https://www.flickr.com/photos/149337336 ... es-Cm6ba2/ Please please please can you cum in this and post it. Love this coat :):):) :roll:
Sexy Jacket looks so Smooth Mmmm
steady66

Post by steady66 »

This is wrong, I know. But I couldn't resist.
rsz_2017-04-21_140812.jpg
casey4090

Post by casey4090 »

Wow, very silky looking. Do you know her?
steady66

Post by steady66 »

Nope, not a clue. See her some lunchtimes though.
casey4090

Post by casey4090 »

Oh my how sneaky of you ;)
casey4090

Post by casey4090 »

Here is a link to my satin jacket. Let me know what ya think ;)

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1 ... p_activity
casey4090

Post by casey4090 »

Sorry guys, if you have Facebook you can see it. My facebook is casey smith.
Satindestroyer

Post by Satindestroyer »

Which Casey smith??????
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Ok, my flatmate's girlfriend, has a nice yellow light puffer, from Zara Woman. I just had a 1 second rub with it, whilst they were eating their dinner outside.

God I want them to go out for a bit and give me some time to get a proper rub with it, but I think it's the only one she brought.

No pics obviously, it's hung up in his wardrobe and they can come back at any moment.
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Just had a little wank with it whilst they're in the shower. it's SOOOO nice. Thank god for couples showering together!!!
Downylon

Post by Downylon »

mattbh94 wrote:Just had a little wank with it whilst they're in the shower. it's SOOOO nice. Thank god for couples showering together!!!
Sounds so nice!! Sneaking like that is so exciting. Did you get pics?
satindoona

Post by satindoona »

mattbh94 wrote:I wish I could find one.

I wish I could BUY one!!! Looool!!!

I wish I could FUCK ONE!!!!
If only one of these hot coats turned up at a charity shop for a nice cheap price.

If only.
Just gotta keep your hopes up. Just wait until late summer when everyone starts pulling their coats out of storage and think to themselves that their coat is old and ratty looking. But brand name stuff usually ends up on reseller sites rather than charity shops.

Actually, have you tried second hand places? Here in California, we have buffalo exchange where people sell clothes and you find a pretty good assortment of things. That being said, Californians are silly sometimes buying a heavy coat for one winter. On occasion I do see some nice things.
If it has genitals on the outside it’s hiding something on the inside. -Karen Walker
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

mattbh94 wrote:Just had a little wank with it whilst they're in the shower. it's SOOOO nice. Thank god for couples showering together!!!

Mmmmmm! Living the dream there Mattbh94... Any photo's for our enjoyment?
Liking it shiny
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

Hooked up with someone from the app lacanto tonight and she was open for sex using down jackets...while I was wearing a pale blue Baby phat jacket she was using my fox racing jacket jerking me off, she then allowed me to cum in her mouth and she spat it out in my puffy white Roxy jacket and then rubbed it on her pussy...BEST NIGHT IN A LONG TIME !!!