Jackets

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
bunnsatin

Re: Jackets

Post by bunnsatin »

I finally got the chance to fuck my girl's shiny black winter coat. It is super soft and slippery. It felt so good....
Attachments
20160802_171045-768x1365.jpg
20160802_171246-768x1365.jpg
I LOVE FUCKING HOT SUPER SILKY SATIN.
SATIN JACKETS, TRACKSUITS, PJ'S, SHEETS, ROBES.
SILK 'N SATIN IS THE BEST FETISH.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

bunnsatin wrote:I finally got the chance to fuck my girl's shiny black winter coat. It is super soft and slippery. It felt so good....
Looks like you blew a good hot load on your girls sexy winter coat, I'd love to see her wearing it... Did you fuck it? Use the sleeves and hood too?
Liking it shiny
SHINYREDJACKET

Post by SHINYREDJACKET »

What do people think of the jacket below. My wife loves wearing it especially during sex and I sometimes ask her to take it off and screw it up, hence the creases in it. She wants to rip it up as well but I enjoy her wearing it too much for that! I also love that she insists on having the sleeves rolled up, very sexy. What do people think? This jacket is around 35 years old, as it was popular in the mid to late 70s. I must admit to wearing it myself on occasions especially when the sun is out.
Attachments
DSCF0022.JPG
DSCF0021.JPG
DSCF0021.JPG (52.81 KiB) Viewed 8218 times
puffyguy

fetish with Jackets...and a Girl....?

Post by puffyguy »

Hi guys, question for you im a bit out of practice... now ive been into fuckin coats (puffer type) and girls silky rocawear & babyphat type jackets for a long time

anyway... my question is: the last few years ive known this girl and we have been only friends for 6+ years now things are sorta changing we have been chattin and shes recently become single and she wants to come visit me... the only thing is we have sorta been flirting together too so im guessing shes up for some fun.. NOW Say like if we do get to shag how do i tell her i want to fuck her wearing one of my coats ?

any advice guys

baring in mind.... ive never spoken about my fetish to her
willis101

Re: fetish with Jackets...and a Girl....?

Post by willis101 »

puffyguy wrote:Hi guys, question for you im a bit out of practice... now ive been into fuckin coats (puffer type) and girls silky rocawear & babyphat type jackets for a long time

anyway... my question is: the last few years ive known this girl and we have been only friends for 6+ years now things are sorta changing we have been chattin and shes recently become single and she wants to come visit me... the only thing is we have sorta been flirting together too so im guessing shes up for some fun.. NOW Say like if we do get to shag how do i tell her i want to fuck her wearing one of my coats ?

any advice guys

baring in mind.... ive never spoken about my fetish to her
If you do end up doing the dirty with her, I reccomdend you don't ask her to wear them (for now). You run the risk of her freaking out or worse mocking you which we do not want (been there done that). If you were going out for a couple of years and you opened up about your fetish then try and communicate on what you both want sexually.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Yes, take your time with her and she will eventually fulfil your desires in order to please.... It will be worth the wait as there is nothing like making love to a girl wearing a puffy coat for you.

Any chance of seeing some photo's of her?
Liking it shiny
WindySkirt

Post by WindySkirt »

Jacket of mine I forgot I had, found it in a box in a cupboard.
IMG_0429.JPG
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

WindySkirt wrote:Jacket of mine I forgot I had, found it in a box in a cupboard.
IMG_0429.JPG
Let's see it well and truly fucked up!! :P
Liking it shiny
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha nice shot fk :lol: :lol:
long91

Post by long91 »

My girlfriend's mum has owned this for years. I have had several wank sessions with this coat while being left alone at their house. In fact they both have some amazing clothes in their wardrobes so I'm not spoilt for choice. The first time I wanked on this coat was 6 years ago, we were in the Alps. Her mum was wearing this coat along with a down filled puffy nylon skirt. The skirt wasn't as shiny as this coat but the overall effect of her outfit on me was incredible! Her long blonde hair contrasted so nicely with the shiny black coat. My gf and her friend were wearing shiny down jackets too which had me well going too! We ended up watching a live outdoor music show and it was so busy, we ended up sat on this long wooden bench but sat sideways across it so we could get everyone on. I was squashed at the back with her mum sat pushed right up against me. I could just smell her gorgeous long blonde hair and could feel the nice shiny fabric of her coat. Because her coat was so long, it bunched up a bit in front of me but I couldn't really see the back of her skirt. I simply couldn't help myself any longer, I got my boner out and funked the back of her coat. It was incredible! No one could see what I was doing as I was hidden by a table next to me. I managed to reach for some paper napkins and wiped most of but not all of my jizz off her coat. It was great watching her wear that coat with some of my jizz stuck to it throughout the holiday.
About 2 years ago, she bought another long down coat which I've wanked into quite a few times and she stopped wearing this one. Last year they were redecorating the downstairs hall and cloakroom. I watched her mum sort through loads of old coats and shoes to be thrown out. I was so saddened to watch this coat be sorted into the bin pile. My girlfriend also threw her short shiny nylon parka and a black down jacket away as well. I offered to help take the bin bags to the rubbish tip feeling so sad. I got in the car hoping I could get one last feel of the coats and managed to after ripping the bag slightly. Luckily for me, they live in the country and the rubbish tip is quite far away. She pulled up at at local fly tipping area and threw the bags out there. There was already tons of rubbish there. About 2 days later, I managed to drive back there and rescued the coats. In another bag, I also found her mum's gorgeous shiny gold Prada skirt and a black skirt with a lovely shiny black lining. I was over the moon! I have them stashed at home and use them regularly.
Attachments
20160913_155627-1024x576.jpg
bunnsatin

Post by bunnsatin »

Love hot chicks in a Baby Phat satin jacket
Attachments
2016-10-03 12.32.27.jpg
2016-10-03 12.32.27.jpg (60.51 KiB) Viewed 7411 times
I LOVE FUCKING HOT SUPER SILKY SATIN.
SATIN JACKETS, TRACKSUITS, PJ'S, SHEETS, ROBES.
SILK 'N SATIN IS THE BEST FETISH.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

long91 wrote:My girlfriend's mum has owned this for years. I have had several wank sessions with this coat while being left alone at their house. In fact they both have some amazing clothes in their wardrobes so I'm not spoilt for choice. The first time I wanked on this coat was 6 years ago, we were in the Alps. Her mum was wearing this coat along with a down filled puffy nylon skirt. The skirt wasn't as shiny as this coat but the overall effect of her outfit on me was incredible! Her long blonde hair contrasted so nicely with the shiny black coat. My gf and her friend were wearing shiny down jackets too which had me well going too! We ended up watching a live outdoor music show and it was so busy, we ended up sat on this long wooden bench but sat sideways across it so we could get everyone on. I was squashed at the back with her mum sat pushed right up against me. I could just smell her gorgeous long blonde hair and could feel the nice shiny fabric of her coat. Because her coat was so long, it bunched up a bit in front of me but I couldn't really see the back of her skirt. I simply couldn't help myself any longer, I got my boner out and funked the back of her coat. It was incredible! No one could see what I was doing as I was hidden by a table next to me. I managed to reach for some paper napkins and wiped most of but not all of my jizz off her coat. It was great watching her wear that coat with some of my jizz stuck to it throughout the holiday.
About 2 years ago, she bought another long down coat which I've wanked into quite a few times and she stopped wearing this one. Last year they were redecorating the downstairs hall and cloakroom. I watched her mum sort through loads of old coats and shoes to be thrown out. I was so saddened to watch this coat be sorted into the bin pile. My girlfriend also threw her short shiny nylon parka and a black down jacket away as well. I offered to help take the bin bags to the rubbish tip feeling so sad. I got in the car hoping I could get one last feel of the coats and managed to after ripping the bag slightly. Luckily for me, they live in the country and the rubbish tip is quite far away. She pulled up at at local fly tipping area and threw the bags out there. There was already tons of rubbish there. About 2 days later, I managed to drive back there and rescued the coats. In another bag, I also found her mum's gorgeous shiny gold Prada skirt and a black skirt with a lovely shiny black lining. I was over the moon! I have them stashed at home and use them regularly.
Wow! That was hot reading how you fucked your g/f's mums puffa coat as she wore it! Must have been an amazing feeling to ejaculate into it with her right there in front of you :P
Liking it shiny
willis101

Post by willis101 »

My sister has two fur coats with good Satin linings (gold one is my favourite), I get to have theses for as long as possible. I told her that my mate is doing some filming for his degree and he needs a fur coat and she happily gave me two of these and said to keep hold of them as long as I like without getting them damaged. I so want to cum on them!
Attachments
rsz_dsc_0111.jpg
rsz_1rsz_dsc_0113.jpg
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Willis101. Cum all over your sexy sisters coat lining and post the photo's on here for comment please :P
Liking it shiny