My satin blouse fetish

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
kinkycrow

My satin blouse fetish

Post by kinkycrow »

Hi everyone, i'm new here and I really get turned on by certain button down blouses in satin/silk (but I also like regular fabric too). But my favorite blouses is in satin...obviously :-)
I am obsessed by blouses that have 4-5 button cuffs, it turns me on greatly. I own a satin blouse with 5 button cuffs. Sometimes I wear it myself and touch my face with the cuffs. I can also point out that I have a blouse button fetish. I like having my cock against blouse buttons when the blouse is laying on the floor, rubbing myself against them. They scratch and tease downunder me and it makes me hard. I have another satin blouse that has bigger seashell buttons and sometimes when i'm aroused I lick and suck on them.
And the sweet soft satin feels pleasant and wonderful to touch and wear. But I prefer watching a woman wear a satin blouse and my dream is to meet someone that love to wear it for me, and get turned on by it as well. A woman is sexy when she wears a satin blouse, sadly I never see anyone wearing it :-( All to often they wear very ugly or boring blouses.
So..while searching for a girlfriend to satisfy my needs ;-) I wear and play with the blouses on my own. As i'm no crossdresser otherwise, it feels "forbidden" and therefore even more arousing!
I will upload some pictures of my blouses some other day.

Thanks for having this great forum! :D
Iloveblouses

Re: My satin blouse fetish

Post by Iloveblouses »

Hey. If you interested to chat about satin blouses msg me or better look for me on kik user name: iloveblouses
I have ~60of them ;)

P.s.
And not only blouses what my gf have.
blousecufffetish

Post by blousecufffetish »

Hello from a fellow satin blouse lover. It's all about the cuffs for me too.... and a nice high 2 button collar..
Ive had a blouse fetish for many many years. Fortunate enough to have a good lady who will induldge me and we have 50 or so office blouses in our collection. From Hawes and Curtis of London... they in my opinion set the standard satin blouses..
Feel free to drop me a note as its always good to hear from like minded people..
Mark
kinkycrow

Post by kinkycrow »

blousecufffetish wrote:Hello from a fellow satin blouse lover. It's all about the cuffs for me too.... and a nice high 2 button collar..
Ive had a blouse fetish for many many years. Fortunate enough to have a good lady who will induldge me and we have 50 or so office blouses in our collection. From Hawes and Curtis of London... they in my opinion set the standard satin blouses..
Feel free to drop me a note as its always good to hear from like minded people..
Mark
Greetings! 50 are many! A treasure indeed. You are lucky to have a lady who indulge you in these charming endeavours :) I own two satin blouses, and two others (in cotton/stretch). So...do you also like to wear blouses yourself or is it just your lady that is given that pleasure? I like to wear them at home sometimes, when i'm in the mood, but I would never ever show myself like that in public.
I wonder, is this Satin Fetish Forum uk based? I live in Sweden myself.
kinkycrow

Post by kinkycrow »

Iloveblouses wrote:Hey. If you interested to chat about satin blouses msg me or better look for me on kik user name: iloveblouses
I have ~60of them ;)

P.s.
And not only blouses what my gf have.
Hello, sorry, I don't know what happened with my reply...somehow the other guy's message ended up as a reply to yours...?? Oh well, 60 is...a..lot! Congratulations to that! :D You can swim around in them...ahhh lovely thought! Maybe I pm you later. Cheers!
blousecufffetish

Post by blousecufffetish »

Hi...
I used to wear but now i love to watch others wear... thats where i get my fetish kicks from these days...
And helping to dress my good lady in a blouse. Fastening the buttons and straightening out the collar and cuffs.. i find that such a turn on and tease... then what i do with those cuffs is a different story!
Mark
snailbaby

Post by snailbaby »

2105-001024.jpg
message me if you're interested.
Satinjay

Post by Satinjay »

snailbaby wrote:2105-001024.jpg
message me if you're interested.
Wow! Loving the blouse!!
bunnsatin

Post by bunnsatin »

Last night i was thinking what i would do to these girls...
I was jerking off to her nice tits in the red blouse.
Love to titfuck her satin tits.
And squirt long ropes of cum on her beautiful blouse.
Attachments
20170727_081303.jpg
I LOVE FUCKING HOT SUPER SILKY SATIN.
SATIN JACKETS, TRACKSUITS, PJ'S, SHEETS, ROBES.
SILK 'N SATIN IS THE BEST FETISH.
bunnsatin

Post by bunnsatin »

I LOVE Pamela Anderson!
And i'm pretty sure she loves me too!.
Attachments
1e86f8ff90333d412f8e512782527a2f-465x511.jpg
pamela-anderson-attends-a-launch-event-at-a-rite-aid-drugstore-of-her-picture-id96063605.jpeg
bunnsatin

Post by bunnsatin »

An d another hot blond Satin blouse bimbo!
Attachments
7t.jpg
7t.jpg (14.39 KiB) Viewed 8786 times
1387573473_002.jpg
snailbaby

Post by snailbaby »

india summer
yy.jpg
y.jpg
snailbaby

Post by snailbaby »

piper perri
yyyyy.jpg
lily labeau
yyyy.jpg
SatinLiebeTV

Post by SatinLiebeTV »

I love satin blouses as well! Thank you for posting these wonderful pictures!
franksatinlover

Post by franksatinlover »

Have you seen these pictures of beautiful girls in beautiful satin?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/45165155@ ... 151146818/