80s Bridesmaid Dresses

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satinsplasher

80s Bridesmaid Dresses

Post by Satinsplasher »

Just managed to procure five of these :) style is a bit old but the material is great ! Prefere the newer style dresses even if the material isn't so good
Attachments
image.jpeg
coatfun

Re: 80s Bridesmaid Dresses

Post by coatfun »

Nice find. I like the older satin gowns. Especially the ones from the 40's and 50's.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Satinsplasher wrote:Just managed to procure five of these :) style is a bit old but the material is great ! Prefere the newer style dresses even if the material isn't so good
Looks very sexy indeed to me... I look forward to seeing photo's of it with some of your finest splashes on it :P
Liking it shiny
satingasm

Post by satingasm »

Nice find. I am not from that era but I find those puff sleeve dresses to be super hot!!! Way hotter that the modern strapless wedding/bridesmaid dresses
Seiden

Post by Seiden »

My new lovely vintage bridesmaid dress.
Attachments
P1300397.jpg
gffgf.jpg
satins69

Post by satins69 »

Seiden wrote:My new lovely vintage bridesmaid dress.
OMG That is a Very very sexy and gorgeous dress I absolutely love it and adore it you have made a truly special find with that one you lucky thing. it must be so fantastic sensual and sensuous and heaven to wear, I would love to of found something like that, the colour style and design of the dress is wonderful it's most probably the best I have seen on here. Could we please see some more photos of how long it is or a video would great to see.
satins69

Post by satins69 »

satins69 wrote:
Seiden wrote:My new lovely vintage bridesmaid dress.
OMG That is a Very very sexy and gorgeous dress I absolutely love it and adore it you have made a truly special find with that one you lucky thing. it must be so fantastic sensual and sensuous and heaven to wear, I would love to of found something like that, the colour style and design of the dress is wonderful it's most probably the best I have seen on here. Could we please see some more photos of how long it is or a video would great to see.
Does the dress have satin lining, and what does it feel like to wear.
Dressinup

Post by Dressinup »

OOOHH My God!!! That is one truly fantastic dress and it fits. I would come my load just slipping it on i think.
Treat yourself to some real fine bridal lingerie to wear under it.
Wooo sorry gonna have to go and get my cumrag dress...
Alcd87

Post by Alcd87 »

Wow, they look good, I'd love to wear them