Wearing satin out in public

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
simonr

Re: Wearing satin out in public

Post by simonr »

RodaSaTiNStein wrote:Now even tho these pants are technically womens its not the same as cross dressing that you guys are talking about, but its still wearing satin in public. Family n friends say they look like pj pants and yeah I see that. I've had them for about a month now and wear then out as much as possible. The only bitch is finding myself feeling up my self when in public lol oops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlVmwDu6GGA

But as a cosplayer and a satin fetish lover, I do try and put as much satin in my cosplay as I can, like this one which does include a satin skirt, satin dress and satin shirt (same as above), plus some extra satin as capes. I wore this to Oz Comic-Con.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yVf6XCUJkE

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
When I say I want to wear satin in public, I don't mean that I want to pass for a woman, so I'm perfectly happy with satin clothing items that are more "appropriate" for men. I do wear my long-sleeve blouse out and about pretty often. Though it's technically a women's wear, it's close enough to a tshirt. And yes, I also find myself caressing the silky fabric in public sometimes :mrgreen:

And yes, a friend once suggested cosplay, as it is one of the few occasions where people would be open to seeing men in skirts. Guess I'll look into it
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

RodaSaTiNStein wrote:Now even tho these pants are technically womens its not the same as cross dressing that you guys are talking about, but its still wearing satin in public. Family n friends say they look like pj pants and yeah I see that. I've had them for about a month now and wear then out as much as possible. The only bitch is finding myself feeling up my self when in public lol oops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlVmwDu6GGA

But as a cosplayer and a satin fetish lover, I do try and put as much satin in my cosplay as I can, like this one which does include a satin skirt, satin dress and satin shirt (same as above), plus some extra satin as capes. I wore this to Oz Comic-Con.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yVf6XCUJkE

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
very nice creatively sweet mang :twisted: :twisted:
ellmoss2012

Post by ellmoss2012 »

oh completely forgot to post pics of my skirt. Here it is. The pic with the jacket and hat was the outfit I wore mentioned in the above post. The other pic is just a different angle of thew skirt too. Wearing it out again next month with flat sandals, white tee and a light black pull over... cannot wait!
Attachments
thumbnail_7082284501_44046f7c5b_z.jpg
silk skirt ellie 1.jpg
SilkySatinG

Post by SilkySatinG »

ellmoss2012 wrote:oh completely forgot to post pics of my skirt. Here it is. The pic with the jacket and hat was the outfit I wore mentioned in the above post. The other pic is just a different angle of thew skirt too. Wearing it out again next month with flat sandals, white tee and a light black pull over... cannot wait!

Very nice.
simonr

Post by simonr »

ellmoss2012 wrote:oh completely forgot to post pics of my skirt. Here it is. The pic with the jacket and hat was the outfit I wore mentioned in the above post. The other pic is just a different angle of thew skirt too. Wearing it out again next month with flat sandals, white tee and a light black pull over... cannot wait!
Nice outfit elimoss!

And with the wig and the hat, you do pass easily I think.
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

At the right occasion I love to wear my satin out in public.
Attachments
002.jpg
001.jpg
Willissatin

Post by Willissatin »

For the first time ever I decided to wear my girlfriend's flowery satin pyjama bottoms in public while picking her up from work (she knows about my fetish), although 90% of the time I was sat in the car I almost got caught out by my neighbour when walking to the car but because it was dark she couldn't tell any different, well from what I could tell anyway.
Attachments
201979_01BX_0_ST.jpg
blousecufffetish

Post by blousecufffetish »

My good lady wore this out for lunch a while ago.. simply wonderful silky smooth white satin blouse.. chunky belt and tight leather pants.. i dont think anyone gave her a second glance... however, she had me hard all the way through lunch. I think she knew what was 'cumming' her way when we got home...!!!
Mark
Attachments
file.jpeg
Whitesatinblouse10

Post by Whitesatinblouse10 »

blousecufffetish wrote:My good lady wore this out for lunch a while ago.. simply wonderful silky smooth white satin blouse.. chunky belt and tight leather pants.. i dont think anyone gave her a second glance... however, she had me hard all the way through lunch. I think she knew what was 'cumming' her way when we got home...!!!
Mark
Lucky guy, that's such a sexy picture. I can only imagine what you did to that blouse, i bet it was messy. :D
blousecufffetish

Post by blousecufffetish »

@whitesatinblouse10....
Well.. that is another story! But as you rightly suggest, it did up somewhat sticky! Thank goodnes it washes well as its one of my fav blouses in our collection.. along with one or two traditional office pinstripe cotton ones. High collars... long cuffs.... fitted.. cotton blousesndo it for me too, and my good lady is a sight to behold in her office wear...
Mark
Whitesatinblouse10

blousecufffetish wrote:@whitesatinblouse10....
Well.. that is another story! But as you rightly suggest, it did up somewhat sticky! Thank goodnes it washes well as its one of my fav blouses in our collection.. along with one or two traditional office pinstripe cotton ones. High collars... long cuffs.... fitted.. cotton blousesndo it for me too, and my good lady is a sight to behold in her office wear...
Mark
Wow that sounds fantastic, that is one very sexy satin blouse, I'd would have made a huge sticky mess on that blouse too, I bet your wife looks stunning in office wear, especially in them hot satin blouses.
You can't go wrong with Hawes and Curtis satin blouses, they do a sexy range of pussy bow satin blouses too, think they're double cuffs too. Like I said before you are one lucky guy to have a wife to share your fetish. :D :D :D :D :D
Whitesatinblouse10

My all time favourite white satin blouse
My all time favourite white satin blouse
This is my all time favourite white satin blouse. It feels super sexy and soft and so shiny.
Whitesatinblouse10

I had to resize the picture, it doesn't do it any justice, the white satin blouse is super shiny, feels sensational against your skin, it such a huge turn on, my all time favourite blouse.
Alcd87

Post by Alcd87 »

I had quite different experience of goung out crossdressed ,

First time I got some young girls wolf whistling the calling me ... I ignored them.and carried on but it got me quite excited along with scared

Second time was just scary about 10 mins into.a walk and past a takeaway someone spotted me and as I walked past 4 were outside taking pics a shouting insults

I didn't look like a girl though, obvious a man in a dress
2017-06-08 23.01.12.jpg
2017-06-06 22.18.37.jpg
smoothnshiny

Post by smoothnshiny »

I hope this did not discourage you. Stay strong and show the world this awesome dress!