Luckiest Man Alive

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinFantasy

Luckiest Man Alive

Post by SatinFantasy »

Hi,

This is a story of hope to all of you in either unexciting relationships or who are single.

I was left by my wife 5 years ago or so. Non-existent sex life and she was threatened by my love of satin. I was devestated when we broke up. Took me about 2 years to really get over it.

I went on some dates. Had a bit of sex. Nothing stuck. I was even lucky enough to have a short relationship with a complete stunner 16 years younger than me. Like model material stunning. And a beautiful person, but just not right.

Then... just as I was about to give up on partnering and just enjoy being in and on satin on my own... without hope of a decent partner, let alone one who'd endulge or share my fetish... I tried contacting a woman online (relationship site.. not sex site). For the last time.

We got on instantly. And although it took a while we're now together and she is the most amazing woman I've ever met in so many ways.

AND SHE IS INTO SATIN!!!

We've had a weekend in my satin room. Sleeping and fucking on my satin bed. We have a plan for us to have sex with her in her wedding dress. She thinks satin is only just konky rnough to be considered a fetish and she said last week that she wants to slowly make love and then stroke me with satin until I fell asleep. She is literally like a gift from heaven... and I'm not religious!

So... my point is... there are women out there looking for a man who is open and confident in their desires. It gives her space to do the same. And because of that we have the most amazing sex life. We even have an ever-growing list of sex scenarios we want to do and are working through them.

Keep looking and loving! Be confident and be accepting. She could be just around the corner!

SF
Destroy

Re: Luckiest Man Alive

Post by Destroy »

Thanks SF.
That's very inspiring and encouraging to me, and I'm sure it will encourage others.
As much as we all love satin, there is nothing like a real relationship with a beautiful women. A female and a real human being is who most of us seek. So thanks for sharing your success story.

Any chance you can post some pics of your woman's wedding dress?
Take care man, wish you much happiness with your new woman.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress