Aunty Betty's Wardrobe

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinLush

Aunty Betty's Wardrobe

Post by SatinLush »

What other delights was I to be afforded, my initiation to this vivacious mature woman was a treat, she had plans for me as I was to soon find out. Aunty Betty's wardrobe was only the beginning of my journey into satin fetishism, with her as my guide. Her monstrous breasts would still entice me, wrapped seductively in her various sets of shiny satin lingerie, enveloped in glossy blouses, rich colours designed for one purpose only..to elevate the arousal of the viewer, voyeur, and fantasies of the mind.
That first day helping her move her enormous wardrobe, practically bursting with wonderful satin garments. blouses, gowns, lingerie, sheer silk stockings, suspenders, foundation wear, getting more and more excited as my hands slid sensuously over the fabric, and then that moment when my many masturbation fantasies had finally "sprung" to life, and yes I did feel better, seeing what a mess I had made all over her chest and face, my cock wilting and dripping its last few drops onto her huge cupped satin bra, her eyes beaming as she slid her fingers into my cum and traced a forefinger around my glans, making it twitch again. She moved closer, cum still stuck to her chin, and kissed my knob and told me to put my hands on her head. obliging her wishes, her hair quite silky to touch, I steadied myself, as I felt her warm lips part, and her tongue slither around my still slightly soft dome, slowly and very deliberately i felt her wet tongue brush across the eye, tickle under the head and slip around the flange, then took me into her mouth. Aunty Betty reached for that discarded cum splashed ivory satin camisole, lifted it to my balls, cupped them tenderly, caressing the slippery material all around them. she took my whole semi hard cock into her mouth, closed around it and began to suckle...Ohhhhhh Damn...I was being suctioned as she played with my balls, then slid the ivory satin up across my bottom, pulling me in harder, her nose buried in my forest of youthful pubes, feeling her breath, the sweet sounds of sucking, my cock now starting to expand once again....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. All of a sudden she stopped and released my thickened arousal...looked up at me and seductively said.."Would you like me to wear anything special? " you obviously enjoy my clothes, do you have a request"

Looking at all those blouses laying on her bed wondering how I could choose which one was difficult enough, then remembered that day I saw her in her Gold satin bow blouse, but it wasn't to be seen...she saw the look of deep thought on my face.." what is it?" I mentioned the gold satin blouse, to which she gleamed.." Oh my very favourite blouse for very special occasions" And.......
Jester1203

Re: Aunty Betty's Wardrobe

Post by Jester1203 »

Carry on was enjoying that
SatinLush

Post by SatinLush »

i will tomorrow Jester
Jester1203

Post by Jester1203 »

Hope you do;)
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

Aunty Betty is my kind of woman. Older, big tits and loves to get fucked in satin :)
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Hoping for lots of dirty talk. Especially about how bad they're being and how expensive it is, and especially about why she loves that blouse or any of her clothes.

It's looking amazing so far.
Bridalman

Post by Bridalman »

i would love to peruse Aunty Bettys Wardrobe and cum all over best dresses, nighties, evening gowns and lingerie. My fantasy is to spend some time in a Strangers house (with consent) spending a day perusing Grannies, aunties or mums wardrobe and then cumming all over their best coats, dresses, nighties etc any takers in the UK to watch me so doing?

BRIDALMAN
cumondresses1

Post by cumondresses1 »

I have the same fantasy as Bridalman would love to go through someone's wardrobe with consent and play with all the satin delights.
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Yeah, I'm same as Bridalman and Cumondresses, in a way, I've got a mad fetish for expensive clothes and women's best clothing. Not just nice stuff, like stuff they really really prize.

I suppose my ultimate fantasy would be someone jerking me off with a really expensive coat, like a sable or a really high end designer, like a Gucci or a D+G, like one of the ones famous for being out there and above everyone else, and pleading with me to cum on it.

Also, I'd want to have a scenario, possible where I'm kinda caught and they're completely horrified and they name their coat by its brand so it's like "that's my gucci!" or something like that. A rich bitch with Louboutin shoes and Pradas and Hermes silk scarves and Gucci coats and D+Gs and designers people haven't heard of and ESPECIALLY things like one-offs, and really rare items, like top of the line expensive designer vintage stockings, where there's only a few left in the world and stuff.

Then to have her half complain and be like "Oh my god, you're gonna ruin it, it's so expensive" and to be prompting me an encouraging me and being like "oh god yeah baby, oh god it's so expensive, it's designer, god you can't ruin it, it's expensive, but I want you to fuck it baby" and like basically a mix of the two, coz I love to imagine a woman pleading with me not to ruin her expensive stuff, but then again, having her encourage me, shows she knows how bad she's being by letting me wank off with it.

I don't really mind too much if it's a coat or a pair of shoes, though I'd prefer both, and then a bag on top and designer panties, and lingerie and nylons (Wolfords for example) etc, etc, etc.

As long as it's kinda soft and it's something you can reasonably run your cock over, preferably a garment or a fabric accessory, I'm pretty happy, if I find it arousing.

So no jewelry, though I've recently been seeing watch fetish vids and the dirty talk in that about how expensive they are gets me going.

TBH ruining anything expensive, beloved and precious, to a woman, the type of things that we all know they prize, like their coats, their handbags, their shoes, nylons, panties, bras and gowns (wedding, prom etc) is hot. Jeans as well and gloves. Fabrics such as satin (as thick as possible without being too thick), silk, fur, leather, velvet (in terms of shoes or coat outers or bag outers), lace, denim, suede, and the like, are all hot when they're being ruined, most can be wanked on, but some like velvet and suede and lace in many occasions can't.

I like coats the most.

I love just reading up about it, and as much acknowledgment of what they're doing as possible, hence the dirty talk. The more and the more explicit the better. Preferably going into detail about the nice things about the item, like the fabric and how expensive or rare or well-known to be something you don't kinda ruin it is (like fur, silk, satin, leather, cashmere etc) or the stitching, or the colour.

Love linings as well.

And going into detail about the cost and where they bought it from, and why they love it and why it's their best or their favourite, ignoring cliches like "I wore it to such and such" but more specifically about the make and the fabric and the colour, etc.

Hard to fully explain how my fetish works coz it can vary from video to video and story to story as to what is arousing, but yeah, that's my thing.
SatinLush

Post by SatinLush »

@mattbh94..forgive me, but could you have written that whole piece without saying,,"like ..its this or that..I listen to my partners son explain a movie or new game he's playing..every other word is,,,like , seriously poor language skills..its ok to think it , but writing it seems pointless
SilkScarfLover

Post by SilkScarfLover »

Loved your post Matt, I have a number of Hermes scarves, which have been used and abused over the years. It's very exciting to see such silk mistreated, whether it be by cum, or deliberately wearing them in stormy weather with torrential rain and seriously strong winds.
Bridalman

Post by Bridalman »

Hi Guys Bridalman here and thanks for sharing my interests

Yes I would love to peruse Aunty Bettys Wardrobe, or indeed any high class ladies wardrobe. Creep in their bedroom, open the wardrobe doors to be confronted by loads of satin nighties, evening dresses, prom dresses, fur coats and winter coats and best outfits. Peruse the drawers find some satin slips and robes and nighties.

Wear a few, sniff a few. lay all those expensive clothes on the bed, love them, cum all over them, abuse those lovely dresses and coats. then return them to the closet - leaving my mark thereon.

I love cumming over ladies dresses, coats, nighties and furs, best dresses my fantasy is to so do with partners/hubbies consent any takers in the UK luv to be supervised by the coat owners/hubbies as I fuck and cum over best dresses and furs. Also happy to cum over nighties, slips, high heels and the like

BRIDALMAN