Am I Wierd ?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinchemise

Am I Wierd ?

Post by satinchemise »

Although I'm currently not in a relationship, in the past I've had no trouble telling all previous girls about my love for satin and they have mostly been fantastic and happily worn chemises/nighties to please me during the intimate moments. However I have to this day been unable to bring myself to telling them of my ultimate satin fantasy for worry they would think I'm weird.

Basically, I like satin not just on the other person. I like to wear it too. I find it arousing and I have my own collection of satin nighties that I wear when having solo fun. My ultimate dream is to enjoy the moments like I have in the past but for me to also be wearing satin too. Courage is the factor here as I'm worried id be perceived as strange.
SatinFantasy

Re: Am I Wierd ?

Post by SatinFantasy »

Hi satinchemise,

Well, in the company on here you're not weird at all! I would guess everyone on here would wear a satin nightgown, at the very least!

Telling a gf depends on the woman I guess. If you have a gf who is happy to wear satin stuff for you then it's not a huge jump to you wearing it.

I've been very open to my gf desires to give me a bit of bargaining room. Maybe suggest it in the heat of the moment. I reckon women when they're turned on are far more likely to say yes. And wait for her ovulation week. My gf is insatiable in that week and wants everything all the time.

If you build a sexy and trusting sex life, I reckon you can try almost anything. Like 'Hey, I know it's a bit weird, but I'd love to know what wearing satin would be like when we have sex. It might be odd... but I'd like to try... just once'

That kind of approach would work I guess. You'd get to do it and she'd see its not a big deal.

Worth a shot!

SF
SatinLush

Post by SatinLush »

yes you are weird...lol Not helping am I?...a few factors you might not agree on..It can depend of your age, and the age of your girlfriend.. usually, though not always, it simply comes down to honesty, whether you like to experiment..Have a set of men's satin pyjamas that you like to wear, tell her you'd like to wear them whilst having sex, perhaps put her satin nightie on after you've had sex, treat it like no big deal..just something you put on while having brekkie or a coffee...introduce her slowly to the idea that it excites you...if she's the right kinda girl, she might accept that reasoning and let you wear satin lingerie together...Hope this helps
samslide

Post by samslide »

I hope this helps you I remember telling my girlfriend that I liked wedding dresses she had gone to the toilet so I took out a wedding dress and hung it up .
I remember fealing nervous how would she react to the dress would she storm out .
She walked in to the bed room asked me why there was a dress hanging up I told her I liked satin and she said oh you want me to wear it I said yes she abliged and we are still together .

I don't think it's a case that you a wierd some people spares their desires and it can lead to a unhappy relationship just enjoy how you feal
and enbrace your satin

sam