Satin Pyjamas

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
MrSatinAdmirer

Satin Pyjamas

Post by MrSatinAdmirer »

For the longest time my biggest satin turn on has been full length satin Pyjamas. I cannot even put into words how turned on they make me. It all started with my next door neighbour wearing them when I was younger.

Does anybody on here share the interest or better yet own a pair of pjs?

Would love to talk more.
casey4090

Re: Satin Pyjamas

Post by casey4090 »

I have a pair of royal blue satin pjs my exboyfriend got me a few years ago. I even have a matching satin scrunchy for my hair.
SilkySatinG

Post by SilkySatinG »

casey4090 wrote:I have a pair of royal blue satin pjs my exboyfriend got me a few years ago. I even have a matching satin scrunchy for my hair.
One of my favourite colours! Sounds great if I may say so.
casey4090

Post by casey4090 »

;)
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

I love full length long sleeved satin pyjamas. I have a few sets. They cover you completely and feel fantastic. Lovely to sleep in too. Waking up in the morning and realising you're wearing them as you stretch and open your eyes for the first time is so nice.

On the rare occasion I've seen a girl wearing them in the flesh it has always been a jaw-dropping treat. So sexy to me!
casey4090

Post by casey4090 »

I love the looks I get when I wear mine to go out and get the mail. They are so super shiny in the sunlight.
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

Yeah, it was the desire to wear girl's silky pjs that got me on my satin kick in the first place. Told my story here:
viewtopic.php?t=3090
Satinseduction

Post by Satinseduction »

Love satin pj's! My girlfriend has several sets, but she dosent share my fetish, and dosent like "sleeves". Therefore all the sets I've bought for her have either short sleeves on the top, or are cami tops with the straps. Long legged satin trousers are accepted by her tho, thank f**k! So I do get to feel good lengths of satiny goodness against her legs :)
satinsmooth

Post by satinsmooth »

does anyone have those satin pajamas with the wrap over top and tie belt ?
are they more known as lounging pajamas, kind of look judo style with the belt but in shiny satin.
casey4090

Post by casey4090 »

No sorry, just long sleeved and shorts/pants here. Sounds sexy though. Maybe I will have to buy a pair.
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

I saw these and thought they were what you meant. Sadly not wrap over style but still nice with a tie-belt.

https://www.camille.co.uk/nightwear-c5/ ... -set-p1937

Still, some lovely silky nightwear on there if you're in the UK
Attachments
grey-floral-satin-pyjama-set-p1937-6609_image.jpg
casey4090

Post by casey4090 »

Oh that is sexy. I'm buying a pair. I want royal blue or pink.
Satinseduction

Post by Satinseduction »

I think I may get one if the poka dot sets from there first my gf :wink:
I remember when I lived at home with my parents (11 yrs ago now, I'm 33), there was a couple who lived in the house behind, boy and girl, roughly same age I was, and one or both of them had a major satin fetish. Always satin nightwear on the washing line, her satin thongs, and this stunning dark blue satin king size bed sheets set. On a handful of occasions I was in their garden, I noticed her satin lounge / pj trousers on the Wasing line, and the crotches were always torn, - on ALL her pairs of silky nightwear trousers. Only one reason I can think if for that, - that they fucked each other whilst one if them was wearing the satiny pj trousers ;) :twisted:
casey4090

Post by casey4090 »

I love my satin pjs don't get me wrong, but to have them ripped from me would really excite me. I always fantasized of soneone throwing me on my stomach, pulling on my ponytail, ripping my satin pj pants open in the back and taking me roughly for hours. Only to wake up and seeing my pajama hanging off me in shreds of blue satin. Mmmmmm I think my pink heart satin panties are a little damp. ;)
Jester1203

Post by Jester1203 »

casey4090 wrote:I love my satin pjs don't get me wrong, but to have them ripped from me would really excite me. I always fantasized of soneone throwing me on my stomach, pulling on my ponytail, ripping my satin pj pants open in the back and taking me roughly for hours. Only to wake up and seeing my pajama hanging off me in shreds of blue satin. Mmmmmm I think my pink heart satin panties are a little damp. ;)
Sounds good to me