Aunty Betty's Satin Blouses

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinLush

Aunty Betty's Satin Blouses

Post by SatinLush »

Aunty Betty I came to know her as, increasingly wore her satin blouses whenever I was at her house...almost everyday I was doing something around her house, painting, cleaning, gardening, enjoying the sight of my 46 LL cupped neighbour who had literally taken me in hand that Sunday. and there were also those special days after that, that she taught me how to pleasure a woman in all ways and be pleasured by her...Yes Folks , we became lovers,, I was just shy of my 18th birthday and she was now 60, very sexual and a wonderful tutor...I had long forgotten about girls my own age as they didn't compare even remotely to this still vivacious woman. I became her toyboy and I reveled in my role, telling her how beautiful she looked dressed in her blouses and sexy lingerie,,
I had told her how I masturbated thinking of her, which thrilled her,,how I had taken those clothes and creamed all of them..." well now you have me to unload your burden on" and would come home from shopping with all manner of sexy lingerie to please and tease me with...It was of course those glossy fine luxurious pussy bow blouses that had my cock raging, and she'd often wear them during our sexual adventures,, and always let me cum on them, My only wish is that I'd had a camera to happy snap those happy endings for you all to enjoy..but alas Its now just a wonderful memory.

As the time passes I will add extra topics for the satin fans and hope you'll enjoy my adventures in Satin Fetish.Please feel free to suggest ideas as after 10 years with Aunty Betty I have numerous stories and scenarios to share
SatinLush

Re: Aunty Betty's Satin Blouses

Post by SatinLush »

42398a7ccaa72ade02b0c01716de187f.jpg
Again not Betty,, but very similar in appearance..I don't have any pics of her
Jester1203

Post by Jester1203 »

Satinlush love reading your posts
SatinLush

Post by SatinLush »

@Jester1203. Thank you very much,,I'm glad someone does...have had a few hits, but most want pics rather than a whole heap of words they couldn't be bothered wading through
Jester1203

Post by Jester1203 »

Reading your posts are better than pics
nightiecum

Post by nightiecum »

Satin Lush I have to agree with jester1203 well worth the read, really enjoyed all the chapters in "most memorable experience" look forward reading more when you have time.

I sent you a PM in relation to your link on the satin handjob video in fact it ended up being two you will see why.

Regards
Nightiecum
davinacd

Post by davinacd »

Your posts are fabulous! I am so looking forward to reading more about your naughty adventures with Aunty Betty!
SatinLush

Post by SatinLush »

9ca77fce645cdce620e6f9bde4dca9cb.jpg

Much closer to Aunty Betty's size
Satinjay

Post by Satinjay »

Hear Hear! I think we'd all love to hear more about your fun with Betty! ;)
SatinLush

Post by SatinLush »

As mentioned when I have the time and a particularly horny story to tell, I will
SatinSarinaSlut

Post by SatinSarinaSlut »

Mmmm, I love your stories to. Would love to hear more.