Satin Lingerie.

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SilkySatinG

Satin Lingerie.

Post by SilkySatinG »

Hi everyone.

I've seen quite a few people on here seem to like coats & satin linings, also wedding dresses etc.
I personally prefer satin lingerie. Panties, Nighties etc.
I was wondering if anyone else liked the same sort of thing?

If you do and fancy a chat feel free to PM me. I'm 30 male and from the UK.
casey4090

Re: Satin Lingerie.

Post by casey4090 »

I love satin baseball jacket and soccer shorts.
silkysatincd

Post by silkysatincd »

im all into silky satin lingerie, nighties etc.
leatgirl

Post by leatgirl »

I wear silky satin lingerie all the time ...........
Attachments
121111 064t.jpg
satin slips are a must
casey4090

Post by casey4090 »

I have a cute pair of pink satin pajamasthey are the silkiest :)
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Satin lingerie was my first love and will always be my favourite. The first thing I ever bought was a silky chemise and french knicker set form a well known hight street shop and the feeling when I got home and put it on for the first time was utterly incredible and I will remember it forever. The soft silky fabric, the shimmering silky texture beautifully catching the light and even the sweet perfumed smell fresh from the shop was intoxicating.

I love to sleep in satin whenever I can too. It is so nice to wake up in the morning and stretch - the first think I notice is the swish of satin against my skin. Incredible!
SilkySatinG

Post by SilkySatinG »

Thanks for all the replies. Nice to know there are other people who like satin lingerie too.
Keep them coming!
SatinDesire

Post by SatinDesire »

Nothing beats soft and shiny satin lingerie - and LOTS of it!
SatinDesire
SilkySatinG

Post by SilkySatinG »

SatinDesire wrote:Nothing beats soft and shiny satin lingerie - and LOTS of it!
Couldn't agree more!
Dressinup

Post by Dressinup »

Satin Lingerie is where it all started with most of us, we never really had easy access to sumptuous frilly silk and satin ball gowns, cocktail frocks or wedding dresses.
What we had that was easy was mums,sisters,cousins,neighbours,lingerie and underwear. In amongst it was some satin and silky frilly stuff that got us aroused and made us have our early orgasms and wanking sessions. Or if we were lucky enough a girl from our town or village would give us a hand job into her knickers for the latest pop cassette.
As we got older and our interest got the better of us with borrowing,stealing and buying the objects of our desire with the occasional naughty wank over someones dress or skirt. The only problem with this was because of our younger age we would produced literally masses of sperm and soak the garment and this would make us end up feeling guilty!
My earlier preference was to pump my cum into the gussets of soft panties, then when i found a pair with a gusset that was unsewn at one end,well easy game! it would get stretched by my fat purple bell end and i would just fill it up!
Normally around this point in our lives we would have alerted mums,sisters,cousins,neighbours to our desires because of the sticky mess we would leave behind, most would be to embarrassed to talk with us about it and think we would just grow out of it. the largest part of us went on to enjoy fulfilling relationships with partners and wives who would know of out little kinks.
Now we are fully fledged adults we enjoy the pleasure even more and being able to buy slinky feminine lingerie and pop on our favourite dresses we can wank as much as we like spraying garments in masses of our thick hot jism till our hearts content.
My best moments are dressing in some high quality bridal lingerie and step into either a 80s or 90s frilly feminine wedding dress and just slowly toss off eventually soaking a conveniently placed satin chemise cum rag.
In my earlier days i was able to stop at a certain point of the orgasm and relax as my sperm tube just drained my complete bollock load of what would seem like pints of my sticky hot spunk. once i almost filled the cup of my cousins black bra to the point i had to tip some of it down the toilet when i finished.

Keep loving lingerie and keep soaking the stuff.
SilkySatinG

Post by SilkySatinG »

Dressinup wrote:Satin Lingerie is where it all started with most of us, we never really had easy access to sumptuous frilly silk and satin ball gowns, cocktail frocks or wedding dresses.
What we had that was easy was mums,sisters,cousins,neighbours,lingerie and underwear. In amongst it was some satin and silky frilly stuff that got us aroused and made us have our early orgasms and wanking sessions. Or if we were lucky enough a girl from our town or village would give us a hand job into her knickers for the latest pop cassette.
As we got older and our interest got the better of us with borrowing,stealing and buying the objects of our desire with the occasional naughty wank over someones dress or skirt. The only problem with this was because of our younger age we would produced literally masses of sperm and soak the garment and this would make us end up feeling guilty!
My earlier preference was to pump my cum into the gussets of soft panties, then when i found a pair with a gusset that was unsewn at one end,well easy game! it would get stretched by my fat purple bell end and i would just fill it up!
Normally around this point in our lives we would have alerted mums,sisters,cousins,neighbours to our desires because of the sticky mess we would leave behind, most would be to embarrassed to talk with us about it and think we would just grow out of it. the largest part of us went on to enjoy fulfilling relationships with partners and wives who would know of out little kinks.
Now we are fully fledged adults we enjoy the pleasure even more and being able to buy slinky feminine lingerie and pop on our favourite dresses we can wank as much as we like spraying garments in masses of our thick hot jism till our hearts content.
My best moments are dressing in some high quality bridal lingerie and step into either a 80s or 90s frilly feminine wedding dress and just slowly toss off eventually soaking a conveniently placed satin chemise cum rag.
In my earlier days i was able to stop at a certain point of the orgasm and relax as my sperm tube just drained my complete bollock load of what would seem like pints of my sticky hot spunk. once i almost filled the cup of my cousins black bra to the point i had to tip some of it down the toilet when i finished.

Keep loving lingerie and keep soaking the stuff.
I understand lingerie is where it started for most but most seem to move onto other things. Dresses, coats etc. So I was simply wondering how many still like lingerie as their main interest.
SilkySatinG

Post by SilkySatinG »

anyone else?
satin

Post by satin »

leatgirl wrote:I wear silky satin lingerie all the time ...........
Wow, you are so hott.
Alcd87

Post by Alcd87 »

Quite like my saying panties and bras as I can wear them under normal clothes without people knowing, while dresses are my biggest fetish it's much more limited where they can be worn
SilkySatinG

Post by SilkySatinG »

Anyone else into silky satin panties? Nighties? Lingerie?