Satin Lined Granny Coats

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Bridalman

Satin Lined Granny Coats

Post by Bridalman »

I really like old fashioned "Granny" Coats from the 1960s and 1970s with big fur collars and heavy satin linings. Love the smell of them Check out E .Bay UK numbers 262881954130 and 192124492043.

I love these coats they are robust and can take a good load of cum anyone else into these granny coats with big fur collars and lovely acetate and satin linings?
coatfun

Re: Satin Lined Granny Coats

Post by coatfun »

Hello Bridalman,
I'm like you when it cums to satin lined ladies coats. I love the ladies coats from the 50's 60's 70's. Cashmere, wool, faux fur and a mink collars just adds to the sexyness. Those coats have the best satin linings and were large and so sexy. In the late 80's and 90's the coat makers started putting cheap linings in them. I'm like you I look for certain names of the coat makers. I also make sure they post a picture of the lining. If they don't I will message them and ask them to message me a picture of the lining. I like to wear one of my satin lined coats while I am fucking another coat. I also love vintage bridal gowns from the 40's and 50's and of course formal gowns and bridesmaid gowns too. I live in the U.S. so we have a lot of different brand name coats here. I have posted several pictures of some of my coats on the coat lining thread.
Regards,
Coatfun
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

coatfun wrote:Hello Bridalman,
I'm like you when it cums to satin lined ladies coats. I love the ladies coats from the 50's 60's 70's. Cashmere, wool, faux fur and a mink collars just adds to the sexyness. Those coats have the best satin linings and were large and so sexy. In the late 80's and 90's the coat makers started putting cheap linings in them. I'm like you I look for certain names of the coat makers. I also make sure they post a picture of the lining. If they don't I will message them and ask them to message me a picture of the lining. I like to wear one of my satin lined coats while I am fucking another coat. I also love vintage bridal gowns from the 40's and 50's and of course formal gowns and bridesmaid gowns too. I live in the U.S. so we have a lot of different brand name coats here. I have posted several pictures of some of my coats on the coat lining thread.
Regards,
Coatfun
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

coatfun wrote:Hello Bridalman,
Regards,
Coatfun
Hello Coatfun I love the photos of your coats which are all of a great quality. You made me cum a lot with the photos of your coats so much their liners are exciting. I would like to spend so much time with your coats. I could do it for hours ... you're really lucky!