I wonder what s special with satin silk?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
soochasatin

I wonder what s special with satin silk?

Post by soochasatin »

Dear all. Have you ever ponder over what s special with satin that it makes us so crazy? Why not the other feminine fabric or stuff.You there s a lot of ladies fabric but none has so much sensual attraction that this thing has.There s something natural with it. I am a Muslim and for your information Islam forbids wearing silk for men.And even a single piece of silk is not allowed for men.so we can conclude that it has some natural sensuality for men.which the women don't feel.
Jamy2j

Re: I wonder what s special with satin silk?

Post by Jamy2j »

soochasatin wrote:Dear all. Have you ever ponder over what s special with satin that it makes us so crazy? Why not the other feminine fabric or stuff.You there s a lot of ladies fabric but none has so much sensual attraction that this thing has.There s something natural with it. I am a Muslim and for your information Islam forbids wearing silk for men.And even a single piece of silk is not allowed for men.so we can conclude that it has some natural sensuality for men.which the women don't feel.

You're in the wring country buddy hehe but the silk Mulino burkas omg
inlovewithsatin

Re: I wonder what s special with satin silk?

Post by inlovewithsatin »

for me, it's because women's clothes to soft and smooth and silky to touch. Feels good to touch them. I like satin, silk, nylon.