Satin Dress

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Rupert95

Satin Dress

Post by Rupert95 »

So few weeks ago I got fuckin lucky! My girlfriend came into mine one night and had a beautiful long pink satin duster dress, like a robe basically! She had it rolled up in her bag and didn't want it creased so pulled it out and lay it over the seat to keep flat, and she was on about how excited she was to wear it and how sexy she thought it was, and I couldn't believe it just seeing it sitting there and her actually talking about wearing it for the weekend!! It got me going and I was devastated it just sat there teasing me! Well later In the night we had sex, and when we finished, she was like oh I want to show you my dress on see what you think, so she basically put it on with nothing else and told me how she just wanted to wear a bra and small shorts under it! Well i complimented it well and and kissed her, she actually shoved me down to the bed and jumped on top of me and started kissing me, and I got it right back up again, couldn't resist to put it back in her, and she fucked me with this full dress on, I couldn't stop rubbing her body in it! She even was surprised by how much I enjoyed her dress but of course I acted innocent and just said it was nice and felt good to touch her body with. So she finished up took it off and shoved it into her bag. Saturday night she was out in it and sent me pictures, seeing her in it knowing I couldn't be with her to see or feel her in it was killing me!! I picked her up from her pals house Sunday morning and she came out with the dress all crunched up in her hand totally uncared about which even got
Me, and then we came back to mine. She threw it to the floor. Later on she actually picked it up and lay it out sayin how it was ruined, and right enough it was absolutely covered in stains and stinking of smoke and booze, and there was a slight rip on the shoulder and the strap bits that held the tie bits at the back like a robe were ripped and hanging off. Not gonna lie this turned me on to fuck! She really had a wild night and gave this silky dress a rough time and trashed the shit out of it! Even better, she accidentally left it At mine that night, so when I dropped her off I was throbbing and racing to get back to it that night. I got home and literally done all sorts to it, and wanked myself silly in it. The state of it and smell actually turned me on more knowing how tough it had it. The long tail part had clearly dragged along the club floor covered in drink and was a right mess, it even had a slight fag burn in it. It was one of the silkiest satins id ever felt too. I even left a cum stain on it but it just looked like a drink stain. She took it away the next day which I was gutted about, but she said she'd clean it up and wear it for a date night. I can't wait. Genuinely didn't think I'd ever get this lucky! Think about it all the time! :D