sexy satin party

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinlover53

sexy satin party

Post by satinlover53 »

Hi all
Last week I was invited to a sexy satin party I got there early at 19.30 as I wanted to change into my satin out fit and put on my make-up I put on a pink satin blouse and black satin skirt and silky hold ups. My hosts had covered the floor with lovely satin duvet so we could slide about and have a wonderful time. then the guests started to arrive about 20.00 hrs three lovely ladies and about seven men and we all had a very very sexy time. One young man did not have any satin on so Janet made him pay a for-fit he had to wear a satin slip which looked very sexy and I think he enjoyed wearing it too I think lots of men find ladies undies sexy and more than you think wear it lol I have for years
hope to add to this satin site a lot more

satinlover
Lori234

Re: sexy satin party

Post by Lori234 »

I myself love satin slips. Slips were my first love. Had my first orgasm in one of my mother's slips as a boy. I love wearing slips today. Wear then a lot to bed to sleep in and once in a while under my regular guy clothes with panties. I love either full slips or half slips with a very dainty cami on top. Among other satin items I constantly buy slips. Currently I must have a couple hundred now. Need to take inventory but that usually leads to a sexual encounter with one or more...lol.
hotmale

Re: sexy satin party

Post by hotmale »

I too had my first experience in my mothers discarded satin slip which I kept for years regularly masturbating in it . Was it a form of comfort ? I am not sure, but I have continued to love satin ever since.
Incidentally I usually wore a slip in bed when I wished to let a new girlfriend know what I liked . They never seemed to mind either !