Buttoned up the back

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
KatieSilk

Buttoned up the back

Post by KatieSilk »

Does anyone here also have a fetish for being buttoned up the back? Feeling submissively locked in and imprisoned and cute.

Such as https://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/She ... 7.2.6H3ces
Big puffy sleeves, peter pan collars, bows and buttoned up the back in satin and lace <3
Trappedinsatin

Re: Buttoned up the back

Post by Trappedinsatin »

I like feeling the sensation of buttons closing or clasps being clicked shut - I get a real sense of the fact that I'm being enclosed into a satin outfit. I remember when I first wore my mom's satin blouse back in my teenage years - it had lovely pearly buttons and a clasp attachment that connected under the crotch area. The satin of that blouse felt so good I used to love imagining those clasps and buttons would never open again!
KatieSilk

Post by KatieSilk »

Oh wow a satin blouse with poppers, like a swimsuit kindof shape?
Big puffy sleeves, peter pan collars, bows and buttoned up the back in satin and lace <3
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

Yeah, that kind of swimsuit style for the poppers, but otherwise a normal satin blouse. It had shoulder pads, too.
This was in the early 90s, and I've never come across another satin blouse like that since.
Jester1203

Post by Jester1203 »

Yeah only if it's satin of course
Alcd87

Post by Alcd87 »

I've always had a fantasy of being buttoned up the back, especially where someone else fastens the cloths on and I can't get them back off without their help so I'm trapped in them. Being trapped in a really feminine silk or satin dress or tops completely at someone mercy would be amazing.
Oven ever tried with button up clothes as I don't have any but have got a tie back dress, and that gave a similar feeling when I got the laces knotted and couldn't get it off
Zips up,the back are not as good as they are relatively easy to get out of, unless you have a lockable zip. That a real turn on for me, but just a fantasy never been able to try it. Being made to lock yourself in knowing you haven't got the key to get out would be really humiliating but fun
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

Same - I love the idea of being trapped in feminine, silky clothes. I'm reminded of a time in my teens when I tried on one of my mom's silky dresses while she was out. It was blue satin with velvet style fabric around the skirt area. It slipped on okay, and I wore it for a while, but when I went to take it off I couldn't seem to pull it over my head. It kept getting stuck around the shoulders. There was no zipper or buttons on it, it was the kind of dress that just slipped on over your head.
And standing there, wearing this dress that wouldn't come off, I suddenly felt really turned on. It was like I was being punished for crossdressing by getting permanently trapped in a dress.
But after a bit more wriggling it finally came off.
After that, I often used to fantasise I was trapped in satin clothes.
Dressinup

Post by Dressinup »

OOOOHHHERRGH. Nice!
KatieSilk

Post by KatieSilk »

Something you all might like!
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

I love to be naked with a long winter coat buttoned up down the back. Has to be beautiful satin lining though.

My wife occasionally does this for me (mainly to humour me). She will fasten it up , and then go out leaving me trapped in the coat. I love it.

Try it sometime, especially if you are one of the guys who likes ladies long winter coat :D
KatieSilk

Post by KatieSilk »

SilverLining wrote:I love to be naked with a long winter coat buttoned up down the back. Has to be beautiful satin lining though.

My wife occasionally does this for me (mainly to humour me). She will fasten it up , and then go out leaving me trapped in the coat. I love it.

Try it sometime, especially if you are one of the guys who likes ladies long winter coat :D
That sounds fun! IM one of the ladies who do!
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

I remember having a similar experience to trapped-in-satin in my teens involving a lovely crepe de chine dress my mum had. That was also one of those dresses that you pull on over your head with a single button at the neck on the back. It reminded me of the British Airways stewardess dresses they used to wear at that time- it was white with fine blue and red vertical stripes, with cap sleeves and was knee length (on her but more like ankle length on me at the time). Because it was a crepe de chine material, it did not have any give or stretch in the fabric. It felt lovely and shiney and because it had no give the skirt part of the dress felt nice and tight against my legs when i walked around her bedroom or rubbed myself up against the corner of her bed, but when I went to take it off I often struggled to get it off and couldnt pull it over my shoulders.
As you say, this feeling of getting trapped (in the dress which already made me feel turned on) even more exciting. I used to imagine my mum coming home and finding me in her room wearing the dress and her having to help me take it off and finding out I was wearing her panties and slip underneath.
Alcd87

Post by Alcd87 »

SilverLining wrote:I love to be naked with a long winter coat buttoned up down the back. Has to be beautiful satin lining though.

You are so lucky she will do that for you, I'd love to have someone into it ended ugh to play along and trap me in clothes like that. Dresses or tops/blouses more my liking but same idea
Alcd87

Post by Alcd87 »

KatieSilk wrote:Image

Something you all might like!
Oh yes, wish I could be that guy, tied up in satin and unable to reach the buttons to get it off, properly trapped